yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post
    I'm so happy someone is saying this about Xist because it is like having nothing on solo for me. It's basically like flavored water solo.
    I love Xist, but it was the same with me. I got it, knew it said it took time and just wore it and watched. I didn't get direct selfies wearing it. I did come to notice reverse imprinting so I knew it was working. I wore it for a couple weeks and saw it working it's magic by how others began to treat me and especially how it hit my little one, so I knew it was doing what it cliamed, but, for me, the only selfie I ever noticed was that warm fuzzy imprinting/bonding. That's nice. As long as you recognize it and don't let yourself get carried away by your feelings for the wrong target

I do love me some Celebrity. I think I always wear it with some DM or DM+ though....

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I cant wait to try celebrity! Does anyone know how it may affect others, depending on location? For example, I travel back and forth between a small rural country town and a larger metropolitan city. Wondering how it will read based on the different environments

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
          I cant wait to try celebrity! Does anyone know how it may affect others, depending on location? For example, I travel back and forth between a small rural country town and a larger metropolitan city. Wondering how it will read based on the different environments
          It's designed to grab attention and creat status. Depending on the people you encounter, you will be recieved with some awe or as a peer

Comment

Celebrity works better at low doses for me. like one spray and if it comes out small that's fine too. I don't try to make up with a second.

I have had a couple of blends just seem to kill it but in general, when it's working I like it a whole lot more than I thought I was going to like it.

Comment

At first, I thought the pheromone content per bottle was kinda low and maybe I needed to use extra sprays, but then I asked myself why Steve would throw 5 mg in a one blend and 10 in another and I came up with the idea that maybe it needs less or its character changes on higher doses. That's when I started using one spray and less.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              At first, I thought the pheromone content per bottle was kinda low and maybe I needed to use extra sprays, but then I asked myself why Steve would throw 5 mg in a one blend and 10 in another and I came up with the idea that maybe it needs less or its character changes on higher doses. That's when I started using one spray and less.
              Exactly, at first as a newbie I did calculate how much mg in a bottle I could get and would choose the most containing mones one lol. Just a newbie mistake
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I took the easy way out and bought sample bottles and use those minisprays.

• zeratul
                zeratul commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, thanks for the suggestion, commander!

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                lol

Just got crushed by this new AI someone made.

Comment

I am almost at the end of my bottle of celebrity. I have tried one to three sprays and I have noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe I need to combine it with something else but so far it has been a dud for me.

Comment

I should try lowering it down to 1 spray or mixing it with something else. 2 sprays doesn't work for me

Comment

one spray of this works fine for me, any thing higher and it doesn't work, think i posted somewhere the first time i wore it my therapist called me a celebrity lol!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

would love an oil celebrity for summer!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Thatd be interesting^

Comment

That's when you turn heads in the summer like a true celebrity

Comment

Cute Girl Smile GIF

Comment

• Coconut
                            Coconut commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nutrix next time do me a j'adore dior celebrity lol!
                            i want me some celebrity oil for my summer time

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Yes except my celebrity is blonde j'adore lol!
                          gonna have to get my body in shape to look like one lol!
                          j'adore has gone out of fashion for me, need to get back to running and in shape lol
                          love the gifs really give me some umph, will have to stick on my fridge when i open it!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                            one spray of this works fine for me, any thing higher and it doesn't work, think i posted somewhere the first time i wore it my therapist called me a celebrity lol!
                            Hmmm noted, I think two is two, TOO much for me. Which has made me hesitant to try it again. I have about half a bottle left and still couldn't pin it down the times I have worn it. Might have to try again.
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

My 30 ml puts out too much compared to my 10 ml. I pour it into my 10 ml so I don't use too much. Sampler bottles of course but I didn't really make up any but I should.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X