yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity

I'm about to try celebrity today in my ex company meeting (they had invited me though). Im pretty new with this . Lets see if its works.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-16-2019, 10:37 AM. Reason: Moved subject to correct under forum since Celebrity is unisex now

actually I have to say that I didn't feel anything regarding myself or others. Use 2 sprays. Its hard for me being social and this didn't help me or feel other people wanted to talk to me or including me in their conversations. Thats for now.

Comment

I have a hard time getting blatant hits from Celebrity. The only time I got a discernible hit was with a stranger who was visiting my church, but never from people who already know me.

I am thinking of trying Mascot next, since it is supposed to be similar to Celebrity, but without the unapproachable aspect.
      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Any update report about using Celebrity?
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
          I have a hard time getting blatant hits from Celebrity. The only time I got a discernible hit was with a stranger who was visiting my church, but never from people who already know me.

I am thinking of trying Mascot next, since it is supposed to be similar to Celebrity, but without the unapproachable aspect.
          Oh didn't know that. Looks like i will get that one over the Celebrity.

Comment

I actually used celebrity at a wedding this weekend. I'm not sure I got hits from other people (it was chaotic as hell), but I definitely got self hits, was more social... and confident about it. Didn't feel like I had to evaluate myself with anyone, just enjoy the party. I enjoyed it, even if I didn't get the results I was expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
              I enjoyed it, even if I didn't get the results I was expecting.
              What did you expect?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What did you expect?
                More hits from others, but may have been a bit too chaotic to notice. Either that, or it may be better (for me at least) for self hits.

Comment

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                actually I have to say that I didn't feel anything regarding myself or others. Use 2 sprays. Its hard for me being social and this didn't help me or feel other people wanted to talk to me or including me in their conversations. Thats for now.
                Try it with something else.
                I've gotten the most hits with Celebrity when it was paired with something else.
                I'm wondering if it's a spray that just doesn't go well alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Try it with something else.
                  I've gotten the most hits with Celebrity when it was paired with something else.
                  I'm wondering if it's a spray that just doesn't go well alone.
                  Hmmm When I start back testing celebrity I'll try and pair it with a few blends... Starting with Mascot and Engage maybe? ???? I never really noticed anything alone kind of like PSEL.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Hmmm When I start back testing celebrity I'll try and pair it with a few blends... Starting with Mascot and Engage maybe? ???? I never really noticed anything alone kind of like PSEL.
                    Which is so strange because you'd think something like Celebrity *would* be great on it's own, but it's not.
                    Like Xist, though, I think it pairs well with most sprays!

Comment

Which is so strange because you'd think something like Celebrity *would* be great on it's own, but it's not.
                      Xist you can never go wrong with, kind of how I can never go wrong by adding 2x sprays of Neno.... God it's the best next thing (as of now) to P86 for me.... I really want to try DHEAS soon. I love the opmh I feel it has in the combo.
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Xist you can never go wrong with, kind of how I can never go wrong by adding 2x sprays of Neno.... God it's the best next thing (as of now) to P86 for me.... I really want to try DHEAS soon. I love the opmh I feel it has in the combo.
                        My poor bottle of Xist is long gone.

Comment

My poor bottle of Xist is long gone.
                          Get another one.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Get another one.
                            Girl, I'm trying to look for a job. Don't be such a terrible influence on meeeee!

Comment

i thought celebrity was working wonders and was very relatively blatant on its own.
                              i am confused.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                                i thought celebrity was working wonders and was very relatively blatant on its own.
                                i am confused.
                                Some blends work wonders on others solo and sometimes others need to add an extra mone or two to get a good thing going. I happen to be one of the later, still need to do some extensive testing with It this summer though.

Comment

Some blends work wonders on others solo and sometimes others need to add an extra mone or two to get a good thing going. I happen to be one of the later, still need to do some extensive testing with It this summer though.
                                  i was just under the impression that some of those that gets good results solo have commented here about having to mix it.
                                  but its not like i made a list so i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

i was just under the impression that some of those that gets good results solo have commented here about having to mix it.
                                    but its not like i made a list so i dont know
                                    Gotcha ????????

Comment

I'm so happy someone is saying this about Xist because it is like having nothing on solo for me. It's basically like flavored water solo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X