yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections solo run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections solo run

So I started testing connections solo today. I have the oil so I just went with one drop today. I was in a office setting all and have nothing to report that was out the ordinary. This will definitely be a task to test because I have no idea what connections does. Tomorrow I will go up to 3 drops and see where it leads me.

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
    So I started testing connections solo today. I have the oil so I just went with one drop today. I was in a office setting all and have nothing to report that was out the ordinary. This will definitely be a task to test because I have no idea what connections does. Tomorrow I will go up to 3 drops and see where it leads me.
    cant wait to read your review!excited schitts creek GIF by CBC
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Keep it up

You are doing well by starting at one!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

The spray version of this gives very obvious and strong hits - it has a truth serum effect on people. I look forward to seeing your reviews with the oil.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Waiting for the update for every dosage. Perhaps you need to initiate the conversation in the right time and right place to show its true power?
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

^Taken off the FAQ section on pheromonexs.com

10-15 minutes for a solid exposure is a pretty darn long time though
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

^Taken off the FAQ section on pheromonexs.com

10-15 minutes for a solid exposure is a pretty darn long time though
                That's why oils are better suited for dates or work. Someone you are already around
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

There really are enough pheromones in even one drop but it could take a few days. Sometimes people need a few days to react to a new signature. For instance, someone at work may have felt like talking to you about something they normally don't talk about so they resist, If they feel the same way the next day they may float a trial balloon. At one I just notice tendencies to open up which is nice and natural. Its not a blabbermouth thing, I feel it is smoother and more subtle than that.

But I did wear a drop with NUDE ALPHA from LAL the other day and we were both trying to talk over each other. I caught myself and was able to back down a couple of notches and she slowed down to match. I guess you could say there was rapport. It added to the imprinting nciely

Comment

Comment

If the baseline of the lady, she doesn't speak with you too much. It's a hit then, like more straightforward. I think the main strenght of Connection, I mean would use its beast power, when you have a longer period of chatting with someone. So you can enjoy the truth serum
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

most blends dont hit super fast, especially oils.
                        so in interactions that are less then a minute or two, i wouldnt expect too much but it is possible.

another thing to consider with oils is the diffusion.
                        did you just came out of the car, driving in a cool weather with no sun.
                        or did you walk a few minutes with strong sun rays blasting youre app point.
                        there will be a huge difference.

Comment

Swag, you make me want to purchase Connections in oil with your reports.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
                            The first hit I noticed was when I I cursed in front of my mom. Now my mom was born in 1948 so in her eyes
                            i love this!
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X