yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt vs Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirt vs Connections

I am assuming that Flirt contains more Alpha -nol than Connections does? With this, does that means Flirt would be good to use with strangers while Connections can help build on existing relationships or if already a social person, help you make better bonds?

Yes, that's about the feel I get from those two. Connections can act as a truth serum sometimes, it makes people tell me more secrets than I want to know really
    Flirt is also mood lifting and creates fun chatty atmosphere.

Comment

Can you combine connections and flirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
        Can't see why not.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
          you can but i think it would be less useful then you think.

i find connection to be very uplifting and an amazing social with everyone.
          i do see the more serious vibe but the environment and youre steering would effect the interaction much more then choosing connection or flirt.

i use connections in bars, talking with friends and hitting on women and its just great for everything.
          i do found myself sometimes in deeper convos then i would like to have when with friends.

what i am trying to say is, if you want a vibe geared more towards light fun, go with flirt.
          if you want something more serious or something that will give you more trust and bonding with other, go with connections.
          mixing both WILL NOT give you the best of both worlds and in fact its impossible.

if you want a mix, throw in something else.
          for example, i really like sob+connections. it makes the vibe more flirty and fun, very social but still have strong bonding effects under the surface and you just might find yourself lending a shoulder to cry on at some point

Comment

• Swag_LC
            Swag_LC commented
            Editing a comment

Never heard of a good or bad report from that combination. I'd say ask for a sample and see for yourself.

Comment

From what I understand connections is good for people you know and flirt is better for strangers.
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Mixing the combos would adjust the alpha-beta balance and probably alter their characters a lot. Connections' primary is B-nol and Flirt's is A-nol. The two in various proportions are the bases for a vast range of products with a vast range of effects. AlloThDOc is third on both so you will keep that characteristic if you combo.

I have often been tempted to buy the molecules, Steves does so much with them in so many blends, the possibilities look endless as there are shades of gray. In fact flirt and connections might be a really good combo to learn how varying proportions of these molecules work. 1:4, 1:3,1:2,1:1 and then reverse.

Comment

I think vibe is a combo of a few of the socials combined
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  I think vibe is a combo of a few of the socials combined
                  Vibe is a combo of Flirt, Bliss & Connections
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Exactly!
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have a 30ml of that beauty

I tried it wasn't for me.
                    ????
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I tried one spray today. I am fighting the pollen season so it may not be vibe's fault but I burnt out easily. Mother was chatty but we both lost our trains of thought easily. I may need an alpha to pul me through but the dang car is just yellow with pollen.

Comment

I've tested some samples of Connections but I haven't tested Flirt yet. Connections definitely makes people open up. I find it makes people share intimate details much more than they usually would. I also find sexual topics come up much easier. I was in a study group today (college) and we were supposed to be studying for an exam, but for about an hour we all just talked about different sexual topics, like one after another. I used two sample sprays on each arm which equals one normal spray. Might not be the best pheromone to use in that type of situation because our group seemed to be much more distracted than usual. I used it in combo with M3X (1 spray) so that could have affected it too.

Comment

like flirt is cool, helps with mood and ease conversations. connections is a bit more secret revealing with truth and trust. but has worked with me using it also which i dont like. theres a change of vulnerability and that could be good or bad depends on where u are wearing it and with who. like i always said, theres things that nobody is worhty of knowing or just dont have too. but other way around is good for relationships to work better with truth, and other important scenarios, children etc.

Comment

Gonna give connections a try I'm looking forward to it. Never tried it before
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              Gonna give connections a try I'm looking forward to it. Never tried it before
                              After you learn it, you may find out that 1 is real nice for a guy. I had to go with 2 and three to learn it but have dropped back. I use it for intimate/romantic type vibes. It helps me say nice things to a woman that are normally hard for me to say out loud with one drop. At two it affects the woman and it can get beta if i remember your preferences right. Be careful with cohesion, I got too sensitive once but other times was ok. I was having a bad day. I have yet to work out that combo as my a1 tolerance changed.

But now that I'm used to connections I use one drop and love it around the right type of gals. I don't use it around the ballbusters. I wear high doses of enone to scare them away

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

After you learn it, you may find out that 1 is real nice for a guy. I had to go with 2 and three to learn it but have dropped back. I use it for intimate/romantic type vibes. It helps me say nice things to a woman that are normally hard for me to say out loud with one drop. At two it affects the woman and it can get beta if i remember your preferences right. Be careful with cohesion, I got too sensitive once but other times was ok. I was having a bad day. I have yet to work out that combo as my a1 tolerance changed.

But now that I'm used to connections I use one drop and love it around the right type of gals. I don't use it around the ballbusters. I wear high doses of enone to scare them away
                                Thanks for the heads up. I have the spray and will start at one and see whatsup
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Yeah I have straight a1 and cohesion. They do give me a little fatigue but I use them sparingly
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X