yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs130 Status Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It kind of steer good when it comes to strategic thinking as well.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Interesting! Keeping calm and thinking ahead? Seems perfect for some work situations with its combination of strategic properties.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Status Booster (130), review & roundup

There was some confusion to begin with, wheter Status Booster was a unisex, male or female blend, but the lovely Silvia told us it was unisex and XSteveO confirmed later. Anyway, Status Booster is not as straight forward as the name sa it is. For me, this blend is a little enigma and I have had so much fun trying unlocking its mysteries.

I was curious about Status Booster because of what the description said:

The description is clear enough of the blends qualities, I used it the days I didnt feel like using any of the more heavy hitters or anything with cops, but needed something to just quietly stand out in the crowd. And it worked, because sometimes more is actually less, Status Booster also got certain focus abilities that made it a success to wear at quiss nights with the bands, for suddenly I remembered that Dios Holy Diver was released in 1982. Knowledge I actually wasnt aware of I had. Me and my band won and got free beers. Now, if that isnt a recipe of a good night, then I dont have one. People reacts positively to this blend, so it is a very nice standalone, it created a stabile happy atmosphere and the wearer get treated with a certain quiet recognition.

This recognition is what I will say is the key to Status Booster as a standalone blend for me.

Anyway, I reached for Status Booster instead of Cohesion or Bliss some times during my last period, and the blend can give som comfort during worse days too. Now, that is always a + in my book.

I was curious about if Status Booster worked with other blends in combinations, would it run its own course or play along with the other blends. My experience is that it amplified the experience of some blends (xist, Girlfriend, Summer Daze, Xs194 & Fantasy), and played nice along with others (Connections, Psel & Tease) in the way we all are used to when it comes to pheromonexs blends. During this test period Status Booster became one of my favorite status blends to use in a combination, this is because I am sucker for blends that works in stealth modus.

So what to say at last? Go and buy this blends before Steve makes his mind up and remove it from the catalouge, you will not regret it.

With love from Norway

Ildergreier

Quoting myself.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Status Booster (130), review & roundup

There was some confusion to begin with, wheter Status Booster was a unisex, male or female blend, but the lovely Silvia told us it was unisex and confirmed later. Anyway, Status Booster is not as straight forward as the name sa it is. For me, this blend is a little enigma and I have had so much fun trying unlocking its mysteries.

I was curious about Status Booster because of what the description said:

The description is clear enough of the blends qualities, I used it the days I didnt feel like using any of the more heavy hitters or anything with cops, but needed something to just quietly stand out in the crowd. And it worked, because sometimes more is actually less, Status Booster also got certain focus abilities that made it a success to wear at quiss nights with the bands, for suddenly I remembered that Dios Holy Diver was released in 1982. Knowledge I actually wasnt aware of I had. Me and my band won and got free beers. Now, if that isnt a recipe of a good night, then I dont have one. People reacts positively to this blend, so it is a very nice standalone, it created a stabile happy atmosphere and the wearer get treated with a certain quiet recognition.

This recognition is what I will say is the key to Status Booster as a standalone blend for me.

Anyway, I reached for Status Booster instead of Cohesion or Bliss some times during my last period, and the blend can give som comfort during worse days too. Now, that is always a + in my book.

I was curious about if Status Booster worked with other blends in combinations, would it run its own course or play along with the other blends. My experience is that it amplified the experience of some blends (xist, Girlfriend, Summer Daze, Xs194 & Fantasy), and played nice along with others (Connections, Psel & Tease) in the way we all are used to when it comes to pheromonexs blends. During this test period Status Booster became one of my favorite status blends to use in a combination, this is because I am sucker for blends that works in stealth modus.

So what to say at last? Go and buy this blends before Steve makes his mind up and remove it from the catalouge, you will not regret it.

With love from Norway

Ildergreier
          I fixed it. Sorry it took so long

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you darling. <3

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X