yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs130 Status Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x XS130 Status Booster (Friday night), I decided to use it alone on a party.

The selfie:

Light headed and in a good mood, this intensified after a couple of beers, the jokes came fast and I was social.

The scene:

At a bar a friend owns.

Such a nice night out with a good friend. The bubble was me and her, but we interacted with other patrons of course, there was a guy playing guitar there, but he could not have played for too long, because he was not good. I give him points for trying though. He was at least patient, when I came up to the scene to show him how to play guitar and played songs from artists he hated. Our plan was to go out and find some blokes to take with us home, but for some reason all the good looking sexy lads decided to stay where they were. Perhaps that was the best decision they ever made, because we the ladies in our forties are sometimes up to no good.

The guitar player had his plans with me, but I was not feeling him, but of course he was allowed to pay for me and my friends night meal, before we went home alone (nb: he had 50% discount because he worked that night, so he did not turned broke by buying us food), he said I was the nicest women he had meet all week and I just said thank you, but thought to myself: YES!

Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 03:27 PM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Note to self: I am curious how xs130 plays with Sweetness, Innoncence and Fantasy. So I am going to try Status Booster with these blends during May month. I will first try the combination alone, and next time see how it differs when I add a little xist and DM+.

I love SB as a stand alone because it just gives a little edge, but this blend is perhaps nothing for those who love and use the more heavy hitters like Temptress, Psel, Celebrity and Babe a a lot.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

After work and out with dog I showered off xs194 and put on 2x XS130 + 1X Fantasy and went to meet an artsy fartsy friend over pizza. We are trying to get a Poetry Performance evening happening and have a lot of meetings over dinners because we are both busy people. This pizza place is right beside where I live, so they know me well, the people who runs this place are turks and their reactions to the blends I wear have often been a hit or miss. But they all three reacted positively to this combination, I think this links to no cops. Anyway, they make great pizza and my friend lightened up after some pieces. Her blood sugar on its way up, lol. It was a good meeting, we got down to who had said yes ( sound people), who said no (light people)and we need to approach some other light people. We also got an overview of the people who writes in the area and who might want to participate besides us. we will send them an invitation through snail mail before this week is over.

The first impression of this combination is very good indeed, but I want to throw a little DM+ and Xist to it, for a feel of the differences.
        Arsenal

Comment

I tried this the entire yesterday: 2x Xs130 + 1x Fantasy + 1x Xist + 1x DM+oil.

Now we are talking. This amped up Fantasy in to something other than the ordinary daily sexy blend. I only used 1 spray of Fantasy yesterday, but can imagine how it would turn out if I used 2x there too. The Status Booster turned the combination into something else than just in your face sexy combination and with the added Xist and DM+ in oil thing heaten up, since suddenly it made me feel like the most sexy women there, and that says a lot because of two things.

1. I look like an ordinary white woman my age (soon 44).
          2. I work with a lot of attractive women of all races in age range from 23-70.

But I just felt dirt sexy and I think it showed outwards and I got complimented a lot, hmm, had I done something with my hair? No. New makeup? No? Been to the dentist? No (yeah, someone asked that because he thought my teeth sparkled), and you know how accommodating men are when they like a woman...

One male colleague bought me lunch, yeah! He remembered my favorite garlic shrimps in chilli sandwich and bottled water. Yeah!

This shit went on the entire day at work and I fucking loved it. Friday on my Mind. A very nice start on the weekend indeed.

When I went for groceries the combination just kept on giving. There was still groceries left in the 50% section so I use less then 50% of what I ordinary use on the weekly groceries. Now I need to think through what pheromones blends I want to buy for the money I saved.
          Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 03:26 PM.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            sheeeeeeeesh such a great report!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Silvia Thank you.

Went out with dog in the rain. 2x XS130 was all I needed to make it a good walk. My mood kept being good with it, this blend got an environmental awareness I really like for outdoors living. I think I want this blend with me when hiking in the mountain with dog for a week this summer.
          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post
            i sure do do you recommend anything else?
            Hmm, aren't you the expert here?

Anyway, I think everybody should have Tease & xs189 in their arsenal. I would recommend Madame too, but you are perhaps too young for that one.
            Arsenal

Comment

haha yes and no im still learning but i'll get there soon but i guess you could say im young or a baby lol but i absolutely enjoy reading your reviews and feedback SteveO and hayley teach me new things everyday and so do our customers and its very helpful
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post
                haha yes and no im still learning but i'll get there soon but i guess you could say im young or a baby lol but i absolutely enjoy reading your reviews and feedback SteveO and hayley teach me new things everyday and so do our customers and its very helpful
                Cool.
                Anyway, I will from my heart recommend xs130 for the days one just need a little edge.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cool.
                  Anyway, I will from my heart recommend xs130 for the days one just need a little edge.
                  sounds interesting i'll have to give it a try
                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

If I had to describe XS130 with one word: Harmony.

Why?

It just even outs everything and make the wearer stand out from the crowd and more important, it does not bring out the talkative, happy giddy as the more social blends does. It has consistent showed itself a status blend, but doesn't play on the fear/domination factor. It works extremely well when I deal with women without being a bonding/social in that regard.
                    Arsenal

Comment

XS130 Status Booster is stealth mode, I love it.
                      Arsenal

Comment

1x Status Booster at each side of the neck.
                        1x XS196 in cleavage
                        1x Xist oil in each elbow hook.
                        1x DM oil in belly button

And out on a dinner with a man that asked me out I go. I tell more tomorrow when I am back at my own Macbook.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yay! Looking forward to hearing the details.
                          Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

1x Status Booster at each side of the neck.
                            1x
                            XS196 in cleavage
                            1x
                            Xist oil in each elbow hook.
                            1x DM oil in belly button
                            Now this was a good combination, subdued and stealth. Just how I like it for conversations between two pair eyes. A little about him: A white man in his late forties, divorced and children in their middle and early twenties. He is a bit too short for my taste (around 1.80m), but I can overlook that. The plan was to take it slow and get to know the man.

. He picked me up and we went to this pizza place where they also serve plate dishes. The food there is marvelous and not too expensive, the place was only halfway packed so we were met with a relaxed waiter that gave me a huge smile and gave us a table close to the window. My date was relaxed and smiling too, we ordered and he small talked about his day and work, other male patrons looked over at our table on several occasions and tried to hide it, but they held eye contact with me for too long and then smiled, so I knew my mones was working.

Our food came and at a moment during our meal he tried to feed me with his fork, I said thank you, but no thank you, that was a bit too intimate for me since I am not his girlfriend, but it was certain that xs196 was working him because that is something you do when there is already an established relationship. During our one hour and a half stay we had moments were two waiters hovering around our table to assure we had everything we needed, so the status mone was doing its job too.

I like this combination for a dinner date, it was social but nothing over the top, I don't like using social blends I know can give people a blabbermouth when I on a date, because even I who know what I wear can reveal too much too soon, and that is bad. The sexy was undercurrent, I played with the thought of not putting on any DM, but it was a date and not some coffee drinking with friends and to distinguish between those two different social occasions is for me important. We all know too that sex is a powerful motivator for men and they become like children when they want to satisfy their desires so it is fun to toy a little with them sometimes.

XS130 did a good job too, it made my date respectful and we got preferential treatment at the restaurant.

Arsenal

Comment

The thing with this man is I know he dates other women and juggles 3-5 at the same time, I don't care because he is a single man that does as he please. Grown women should be able to handle that and act accordingly to the situation, I had heard about his player habits and said yes to meet him because wanted to test this up lifting ability xs130 possess:

????
                              Status Booster combined with the xs196: Who is the "girlfriendest" of them all?

So far the testing has been nice, but I need more empiri to draw conclusion.

Arsenal

Comment

XS130 did a good job too, it made my date respectful and we got preferential treatment at the restaurant. [/B][/COLOR]
                                Nice. It's still going to take a while for me to be comfortable wearing Status bc the whole "M" on my bottle makes me so nervous, lol. I keep thinking it'll make me look masculine (irrational thoughts).

Comment

Status Booster (130), review & roundup

There was some confusion to begin with, wheter Status Booster was a unisex, male or female blend, but the lovely Silvia told us it was unisex and confirmed later. Anyway, Status Booster is not as straight forward as the name sa it is. For me, this blend is a little enigma and I have had so much fun trying unlocking its mysteries.

I was curious about Status Booster because of what the description said:

The description is clear enough of the blends qualities, I used it the days I didnt feel like using any of the more heavy hitters or anything with cops, but needed something to just quietly stand out in the crowd. And it worked, because sometimes more is actually less, Status Booster also got certain focus abilities that made it a success to wear at quiss nights with the bands, for suddenly I remembered that Dios Holy Diver was released in 1982. Knowledge I actually wasnt aware of I had. Me and my band won and got free beers. Now, if that isnt a recipe of a good night, then I dont have one. People reacts positively to this blend, so it is a very nice standalone, it created a stabile happy atmosphere and the wearer get treated with a certain quiet recognition.

This recognition is what I will say is the key to Status Booster as a standalone blend for me.

Anyway, I reached for Status Booster instead of Cohesion or Bliss some times during my last period, and the blend can give som comfort during worse days too. Now, that is always a + in my book.

I was curious about if Status Booster worked with other blends in combinations, would it run its own course or play along with the other blends. My experience is that it amplified the experience of some blends (xist, Girlfriend, Summer Daze, Xs194 & Fantasy), and played nice along with others (Connections, Psel & Tease) in the way we all are used to when it comes to pheromonexs blends. During this test period Status Booster became one of my favorite status blends to use in a combination, this is because I am sucker for blends that works in stealth modus.

So what to say at last? Go and buy this blends before Steve makes his mind up and remove it from the catalouge, you will not regret it.

With love from Norway

Ildergreier
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    XSteveO Hmm, there seem to be parts of this post missing and it is very unfortunate since I don't have a backup in my journal. I have noticed that happen in other threads/posts too. What is going on?

I love how you and NuTrix are so willing to test out Uni & "masculine" blends. I've always have been one to love when boundaries and limits are pushed aside to discover the unknown. The road less traveled is always a winner in my book.
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                    I love how you and NuTrix are so willing to test out Uni & "masculine" blends. I've always have been one to love when boundaries and limits are pushed aside to discover the unknown. The road less traveled is always a winner in my book.
                                    Thank you. I hope I encourage other women to explore male blends too, if they won't purchase one, at least ask for samples through the check out. And when it comes to the unisex blends, those are made neutral for a reason and can be sent to either direction the wearer wants.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X