yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

lets talk about socials (a newbie must read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pingu View Post
    hombre The only social I have is Bliss in Oil & Spray

I pondered purchasing Love Boat or Vibe, but from lots of search on the forums and reading Bliss seems to be the one people love the most.

What socials would you recommend for a party environment?
    Vibe, (Psel or Babe)!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have Connect and it really works well for me. For some reason it makes me seek out more social interaction, (very out of character for me, i have a group of about ten people that i interact with regularly and otherwise don't engage others... not so with connections on).
      PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
      For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
        9 PM

I have Connect and it really works well for me. For some reason it makes me seek out more social interaction, (very out of character for me, i have a group of about ten people that i interact with regularly and otherwise don't engage others... not so with connections on).
        thats the magic of the socials my friend.

Comment

This thread hit the nail on the head. I'm guilty of all the newbie mistakes! This time around I did order more socials after reading about them in the forum. I'm hoping that experimenting with them can help get me the boost I'm looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Vibe, (Psel or Babe)!
            Yes, I made an order for Vibe 30ml
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I made (and still make) this mistake aghhh
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

i would just say that i will recommend xist to newbies with emphasizing the limitations of the product.
                the reason is, xist has pretty good social propertys and should be congruent with almost anyone.
                it kinda like a blend that makes you a little more charming, attractive and sort of "can do no wrong".
                if its xist or a pure social for a newbie without great social or seduction skills , i would say a pure social would be better.

and i would also say that SOB is wayyyy more social then people give it credit.
                it does have the player vibe that can be tricky to pull of but its not really antagonizing.
                i think it does make girls leave their guard on and shit test are common, when you flirt and try to seduce them.
                if you approach with a friendly vibe, you will be usually happily accepted.
                and guys fucking love you with that blend on.
                but yeah, i would not recommend SOB to someone who is not a good seducer or committed on working to become one.
                Agree for the Xist argument! I hangout with several friends (males and females), and we bond really well in the conversation and have lots of laughter. I really notice the difference before and after using mones in the same social group
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

I've read a lot about the social pheromones and compared them to the old version of Glace. The old Glace offers the most conversational amount and motor mouth effects. I've tried Connection and Bliss a few times and haven't noticed any social effect on myself or others. I have to test the individual solo for weeks when I'm with people more regularly. I am very often at the laptop and have a lot of tasks that I have to do on my computer. I feel rusty socially.

I have read that ice cream has more conversation volume than Bliss, P74, Connnection, Vibe, Flirt ... But the conversation quality of Pheromone XS products is much better than Glace and the effects of Connection are deeper.

Has anyone tried COMBOS social pheromone that brought the maximum motor mouth effect? Maximum motor mouth effect that surpasses the old Glace?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X