yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

lets talk about socials (a newbie must read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets talk about socials (a newbie must read)

i am gonna talk mostly about men since thats my experience but i think its pretty relevant to women too.
    edit: i actually think its mostly relevant to men but i dont know how to move it to the men section.

when i got into pheromones i got 5 different blends, they where romance, sexuals and alphas.

i believe most people tend to go that way, since thats what we want, to get the girls, the respect, the power and the influence.
    we think that buying these blends would give us that, but then find out its not so simple.
    sure some people have tremendous success with these blends from the get go and so did i.

i was on an awesome trip less then a month into my journey and the mones were shining in this situation.

back home, i did had some good success here and there but nothing to crazy.
    as i am learning to use them, i get better results but i have learned something else in the process.

socials are the most effective mones, aside from wearing shit tons of none around a promiscuous lady in heat, they give by far the biggest upgrade.
    they sound (at least for me) less attractive because my goals usually dont include being more social, but what i forgot is that being social IS the way to reach my goals.

so many times i have an awesome attractive mix or a crazy sexual, an uber alpha or a fantastic beautifier.
    but i am not in a social mood and i found myself getting pushed into my head more and more and becoming more stifled.
    so many times i see a girl looking at me in a really nice way but i do nothing and let her go by, what good did that do?.
    the socials give a huge push towards interacting with people which is key 99% of the time.

the socials are so powerful because you dont need to be in the mood to make them work, they will put you in the mood.
    you dont need to be congruent with them.
    they push both you and the people around you to interact which creates a snowball effect.
    they work on everyone that is sensitive to mones. none can intimidate, rone can too and make you look standoffish, cops can make people disgusted, A1 can make guys run away. an incongruent or an outrageous signature can make you emit weird vibes and make it way harder to get into the groove.
    socials will ALWAYS help you. socials will always upgrade youre day, in any environment that has people in it.

socials are king! especially if you are a newbie.

I think this should be left right here in Unisex!

This is true for all people.

The way you feel and the positive impression you leave with others is priceless towards getting us to our goals.
    If you're unapproachable and impersonal, how will you ever be intimate?

Well, unless it's someone "promiscuous and in heat"
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to unlike this post to get to like it again. <3

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

haha yeah that was my first thought.

i then realized that its more true for men as we are the ones that are expected 99% of the time to take the initiative.
    as a women, if you appear very attractive, that can be all you need.
    sure you might scare off most men but then you are left with the confident ones that will just love that.

as a man, women can find me very attractive from afar and nothing will ever happen.
    i did get hit on in the past but its very rare and usually not the highest "quality" of ladys.
    and also, as a man, its much easier to make a woman lose interest even if she is making the moves.

so thats why i think its way mmore extreme for men.
    of corse that being more social and engaging as a women, will usually result in a better life.

Comment

hombre The only social I have is Bliss in Oil & Spray

I pondered purchasing Love Boat or Vibe, but from lots of search on the forums and reading Bliss seems to be the one people love the most.

What socials would you recommend for a party environment?
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

i had the bliss sample. i dont remember ever testing it solo and that small bottle is not enough to get a good feel for a blend anyway, however i didnt go crazy about it.

i actually dont have a lot of experience with socials because i was too dumb to buy them, hence this post.

i love love love connections, it should be very useful to anyone, works even in partys .

i have a tester of flirt, tried it once at a wedding so inconclusive, but i was way more talkative on the drive to and from the wedding.
        i am going to give it a good test soon.

i am super interested in celebrity. vibe also sounds very good.
        i think that flirt, vibe, connections etc are relatively simple formulas (in terms of ingredients) based on A and B nols in sprays, so they should work pretty good for everyone.

i think that almost every strong social should rock for a party.
        it looks like celebrity and vibe are more useful tought.
        i used to think it will "betafy" but thats so far from the truth for almost all socials.

about love boat, i have no idea.

other then that, i also love the sexy romantic social blends like swoon and nude.
        wolf and the hookup are also very social, in fact the reason i love wolf so much is because of its amazing social properties.

i also think that sob is very social, it definitely effects me like a social and most guys try to suck my dick (not in a gay way) when i wear it.

Comment

hombre When I was deciding on a purchase of a social product I stayed away from Vibe after reading a few reports of the product making some people more introverted (self-effects)
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• hombre
              hombre commented
              Editing a comment
              interesting. i wonder how it compares to other socials.

SteveO has said Vibe has the components/is a combo of Bliss, Flirt and ConnectionsXS. If that's not a good place to start, I don't know what is, lol. I've got it in the 30ml

I know Engage has the symbol for women next to it, but it also says unisexy. THIS is a great social!
            ???????
            I luuuuuurv Celebrity myself, can't say enough good things about that one either

Comment

• hombre
              hombre commented
              Editing a comment
              this engage this sounds interesting.

I adore Vibe, so I will recommend it to everyone!
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
              hombre When I was deciding on a purchase of a social product I stayed away from Vibe after reading a few reports of the product making some people more introverted (self-effects)
              based on the components, its sounds really weird.
              i have no experience with it but you can see what the lovely lady's wrote here.

if anything, high doses of connections should have this effect due to high B-nol ratio.
              there are other components that can cause that effect but none of them are in vibe as much as i know.

Comment

Vibe is easy on the Connections heavy. What I mean is, it makes conversation flow, but it is a WAY lighter version of Connections. It's higher on the a-nol, which makes it light and fun like Flirt, has the disinhibiting touch of Bliss and easy, comfortable communication of Connections.

Comment

Was wondering about this myself. Any thoughts on a daily use? Something that can go through work and beyond, keep the mood up, get you some extra respect and a boost to your own confidence. (I'm not so sure things that should alter my moods would work as intended. Anyone have any experience in mixing pheromones with anti-anxiety and anti-depressant meds?)

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
                    Was wondering about this myself. Any thoughts on a daily use? Something that can go through work and beyond, keep the mood up, get you some extra respect and a boost to your own confidence. (I'm not so sure things that should alter my moods would work as intended. Anyone have any experience in mixing pheromones with anti-anxiety and anti-depressant meds?)
                    i dont have experience with mixing with anti-depressant.
                    i have mixed with other drugs but basically i think that the pheromone are such a small influence in comparison.
                    if you use a social, i dont know how it will effect you, with or without drugs, every person is different.

as to daily use, it will effect others regularly although many of the social mones convert to none so there can be a build up eventually.
                    this can be prevented with good cleaning and a day or two of breaks in a week.

the downside is that there is a rule of thumb:
                    the greater the effect of a chemical on you, the faster you will build tolerance.
                    i dont see a reason it should be any different with mones and thats also my experience with them.

Comment

I guess I'll just have to experiment. Anyone have a preference, or just one that gave them really good results?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jinnph;n102167]I guess I'll just have to experiment. Anyone have a preference, or just one that gave them really good results?[/QUOTE

i dont think it matters so much, just pick any one of the blends that are written here.

Comment

lol, fair enough, just got to keep a log of my results.

Comment

you know what, i thought about it and i would recommend celebrity ALTHOUGH i have not used it myself.

the reason is that all of them will get you good results but celebrity sounds like it can give you more versatile results.
                            it suppose to have statues and therefor some attraction as well while not hurting its social side.

Comment

Status and social seems like a good combo.

Comment

I have been using pheromones since I was in high school at 15yo.

My advice to all the young guys looking for his first purchase, stay away from the heavy sexuals or status products, stay away from Evolve/SoB/Ascend

Focus on the socials, get Vibe or LoveBoat and a light attractant if you can afford it, like XiSt or Taboo

Don't end up like me having purchased 17 products from PSX in the past 6 months to realise and better understand the importance of focusing on Socials especially at a young age

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                                  I have been using pheromones since I was in high school at 15yo.

My advice to all the young guys looking for his first purchase, stay away from the heavy sexuals or status products, stay away from Evolve/SoB/Ascend

Focus on the socials, get Vibe or LoveBoat and a light attractant if you can afford it, like XiSt or Taboo

Don't end up like me having purchased 17 products from PSX in the past 6 months to realise and better understand the importance of focusing on Socials especially at a young age
                                  i would just say that i will recommend xist to newbies with emphasizing the limitations of the product.
                                  the reason is, xist has pretty good social propertys and should be congruent with almost anyone.
                                  it kinda like a blend that makes you a little more charming, attractive and sort of "can do no wrong".
                                  if its xist or a pure social for a newbie without great social or seduction skills , i would say a pure social would be better.

and i would also say that SOB is wayyyy more social then people give it credit.
                                  it does have the player vibe that can be tricky to pull of but its not really antagonizing.
                                  i think it does make girls leave their guard on and shit test are common, when you flirt and try to seduce them.
                                  if you approach with a friendly vibe, you will be usually happily accepted.
                                  and guys fucking love you with that blend on.
                                  but yeah, i would not recommend SOB to someone who is not a good seducer or committed on working to become one.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X