yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist and Ascend Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist and Ascend Combo

Do any of you guys recommend Xist and Ascend together as a combo together I was thinking about doing combo of Xist and Ascend since there's no DHEA to cut the fall out and imprint of Xist. That while wearing it it would precieve me as being the alpha male successful perfect boyfriend.

I have used this as a combo. Sometimes it's a subtle response...I wanna say there's a WOW about it and I just haven't used it enough maybe in that combination I think I had a positive reactions and sometimes I wonder though if it's not as much my attitude that what I'm wearing is doing the trick or what I'm wearing you know what I mean? I tried this combo on a girl that I liked and it didn't change anything...zero reaction that I could tell. If anything I want to say it put her off but the public in general it had a great reaction

Comment

Interesting thanks for the input

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X