yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Artificial Intelligence Generated Pickup Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Intelligence Generated Pickup Lines

Do you ever struggle to come up with pickup lines? Trust me, I totally get it. But guess what? I found a solution that is completely free! There is a new AI technology that generates pickup lines for you! It doesn't go into the science of love, but it is programmed to entertain and delight you with compliments and other humorous lines.
    The best part? It only requires Microsoft Edge or Chrome to be installed on your phone, and you can access it from anywhere through a VPN. However, note that the models are programmed in English, so input must be in English as well. There are some models that are only available in the US, but don't worry, we've got a hack around that! All you need to tap into the best of the best is to let them know that you're in the US with a VPN. And to give you a sneak peek at what the AI can come up with, here's a sample output from my Jasper Chat account but MS Bing Chat, Bard.google and chatgpt would do the same sorts of thing.

I typed this in:

Hey Jasper, give me a list of good pickup lines for girls

​and got this:

[Of course! Here are some fun and flirtatious pickup lines that may work for girls:
    1. "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes."
    2. "Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for."
    3. "Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"
    4. "Excuse me, but I think you dropped something – my jaw."
    5. "Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams."
    6. "Is there an airport nearby, or is it my heart taking off because of you?"
    7. "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber."
    8. "Are you made of diamonds? Because you're a real gem!"
    9. "If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."
    10. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

Remember, pickup lines can be fun and playful, but it's important to make sure the person you're interested in is receptive to them and comfortable with the approach. Good luck!

​].
    I got more specific and I asked it for a pickup line for a girl wearing an emerald green mini and Heels.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice you shining brighter than that emerald you're wearing. Would you like to grab a drink and make this night even more dazzling?"

I'm unsure how far AI will go with pickup theory. If you come across any other information, please share it here. So far I've experimented with asking it for cute, funny, and realistic. Add some pheros and Experiment.

Love the creativity

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Do you ever struggle to come up with pickup lines? Trust me, I totally get it. But guess what? I found a solution that is completely free! There is a new AI technology that generates pickup lines for you! It doesn't go into the science of love, but it is programmed to entertain and delight you with compliments and other humorous lines.
      The best part? It only requires Microsoft Edge or Chrome to be installed on your phone, and you can access it from anywhere through a VPN. However, note that the models are programmed in English, so input must be in English as well. There are some models that are only available in the US, but don't worry, we've got a hack around that! All you need to tap into the best of the best is to let them know that you're in the US with a VPN. And to give you a sneak peek at what the AI can come up with, here's a sample output from my Jasper Chat account but MS Bing Chat, Bard.google and chatgpt would do the same sorts of thing.

I typed this in:

Hey Jasper, give me a list of good pickup lines for girls

​and got this:

[Of course! Here are some fun and flirtatious pickup lines that may work for girls:
      1. "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes."
      2. "Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for."
      3. "Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"
      4. "Excuse me, but I think you dropped something – my jaw."
      5. "Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams."
      6. "Is there an airport nearby, or is it my heart taking off because of you?"
      7. "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber."
      8. "Are you made of diamonds? Because you're a real gem!"
      9. "If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."
      10. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

Remember, pickup lines can be fun and playful, but it's important to make sure the person you're interested in is receptive to them and comfortable with the approach. Good luck!

​].
      I got more specific and I asked it for a pickup line for a girl wearing an emerald green mini and Heels.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice you shining brighter than that emerald you're wearing. Would you like to grab a drink and make this night even more dazzling?"

I'm unsure how far AI will go with pickup theory. If you come across any other information, please share it here. So far I've experimented with asking it for cute, funny, and realistic. Add some pheros and Experiment.
      I screamed. A few of these would definitely get me laughing and get my attention. I see them as ice breakers really

Comment

I like the cutecumber one, that was good lol.

Comment

""Across the sands of time, I stand captivated by your vibrant spirit and the wisdom within your eyes. As the sun's rays dance upon your face, I am drawn to the brilliance of your soul. Together, let us embrace the beauty of the present moment, celebrating the boundless possibilities that lie before us.""

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            ""Across the sands of time, I stand captivated by your vibrant spirit and the wisdom within your eyes. As the sun's rays dance upon your face, I am drawn to the brilliance of your soul. Together, let us embrace the beauty of the present moment, celebrating the boundless possibilities that lie before us.""
            I don’t know what spray you’d need for this to fly

Comment

probably hypnotics, dreamy Bnols, Est, imprinters. I've always wanted to try a fairytale combo tuned for men to see If I could appeal to the escapist fantasies I noticed in a lot of early relationship scenarios. You know, Where the girl thinks a man is prince charming and his car a chariot even though the reality is that is a pumpkin. I have sparked quite a few dreamy conversations and walks wearing API and a drop of Fantasy. I wouldn't mind turning it up but 1 drop of fantasy is all I can wear before it turns to girly.

Comment

It’s very long for someone not to think the person reading it out isn’t crazy lol. Unless you already started chatting g them up and say something like “hey there is point I’ve read and it reminds me of you. Wanna heat it?”

Comment

• Mila
                  Mila commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Meant ‘poem’. Can’t edit

So I wonder…is Fantasy similar to LP Charisma for Women?
                I’ve been eying it for awhile since the 30ml is priced very generously but didn’t want to have too many bottles of a similar thing (a very late thought after owning 30+ products)

Comment

no idea. I only bought the XS ones to try to soften up the guy stuff. Never tried other brands of female blends.

Comment

I will try to rewrite that last one. It was indeed awkward. Often I ask the AI to write with balance and grace, SOmetimes I get it to count syllables to balance rhythmically too.

Comment

Would ChatGPT bypass the creative process indefinitely, I've seen the difference between the demo and paid version; its like night and day.
                      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I read that paid version is the same model, just faster because paid version uses prioritised compute.
                        Did you hear differently, does paid version have another model under covers?

Comment

The free version of the software is faster, while the paid 4.0 version is of higher quality, especially for content writing. However, if you need help with brainstorming, many still use the 3.5 version due to its speed enhancing the creative flow.
                          In real life, when you generate ideas, write synopses or summaries of them, and outline, you reach a point where individual items need addressing. Now, specific targeting of your voice, your audience, and everything important comes into play. The more you use the 3.5 version, the more it starts sounding alike. Whereas the 4.0 version is better at developing unique voices and personalized addresses. They all serve different purposes, and one competitor or another changes every few days.

Last edited by Muestereate; 05-25-2023, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X