yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dogs reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs reactions

Using Xist today I noticed my dog who is usually following me around anyway, kept smelling my Xist application points. Then a friends dog who is usually afraid of me, kept wanting my attention.
    Has anyone else noticed any out of the ordinary reactions from animals? I will have to test some more and try coming up with some ways to test this out. Who knows, maybe dogs, since they are always honest with their reactions, could be a way to test how women will be affected by a product or combo and how it reacts with your chemistry.
    Has anyone ever noticed animals responding to different products differently?

You bring up something I simply didn't tune into. One of the sites I work in has a little pup that will start training to be a therapy dog in the not too distant future. The person in charge of the pup needed some computer support services, which I was elected to do so. I had just assumed that the pup was friendly, not having really interacted with it, but the pooch seemed more attached that previous interactions with it. While I was working on a teleconference board the pup jumped up on my leg and grabbed me. I proceeded to pet him, cause why not. I think he jumped up on me three or four times, and at one point took my hand in its mouth. He didn't bite but just gently held it. I was wearing mones but for the life of me I didn't make note of that particular observation and had erased it from the one-page journal I keep in my phone so I don't recall what I was wearing, though I know it was a PXS product as I have those bottles in my portable stash I drag with me. I'm going to have to be more observant next time I run across that little guy.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X