yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Date Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Date Mones

I was inspired to create this topic as I had participated in a similar thread elsewhere. I'm curious what others have had good luck wearing on an initial date with a woman.

Please try to give an idea of the age of the woman as, from my experience, younger women tend to react different than older women. If you've had success with a particular product or mix it would be great if you could share the dosage as well.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

1 1/2 sprays Xist, 1 loveboat. any age. It's not appropriate for me to try to turn on the college girls at the coffee shop but I have

Comment

I'm curious on what people report on this topic as well, as it is applicable to my situation!
      Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
      Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Since I'm gearing up to start dating again in March I thought I'd bump this one up to the top of the pack. Anyone else have any good combos for first dates? Besides suggested doses and app points please make sure you include what ages it seem to work well with.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

If you're asking about combos that will work on all age groups I would suggest Xist 1spray + Taboo 1spray, it's a very subtle but effective combo and it's safe to wear at a workplace, another combo I would suggest is Cohesion 1 spray + Connection 1spray, it's a great combo for bonding and it gives a sense of familiarity when running into new people

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X