yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evoking Kino From Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evoking Kino From Women

In my main daily occupation I need to read lightly when it comes to certain things, mostly because of past incidents that our HR department has taken against others in addition that you never quite tell just how receptive a woman might be if a man were to initiate touch.

My question, then, is which product(s) have people seen where women initial kino first? I've made some interesting discoveries when it comes to how different ages are affected more than others but I hadn't been able to crack this in particular. Since I have a captive audience at work I figure this would make a great experimentation platform for me. I figure once I start getting a handle on how different products work I'll be a bit better equipped which our in the wild. I also figured it's much safer in the workplace for them to initiate first.

Thoughts?
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Seems to me you could go at this from several angles. The topic makes me curious. Of course the typical answer is cohesion but I think things have changed in the last ten or fifteen years in the workplace. To be safe, I think the woman needs to maintain the sense that they are in control, that they have the power, that they have the safe word so to speak.

Using the word evoke means we would want this trait to appear in them, we actually want them to be a bit more aggressive if we want kino, moving into touch is aggressive, almost masculine trait. There are a number of testosterones based putatives and research molecules available. Normally a woman is only aggressive during their brief testosterone spike a day or two prior to ovulation. I would look these up. There are a couple disinhibitors, one might be better than the other. If they are close to ovulation Anol can push them forward a couple days while lowering our status and alpha signature.

I have found that pregnenolone makes girls quite chummy, Mascot makes them quite playful but not touchy, it has a touch of enone I think. I'd be light on enone and would rather get a male signature from erone and a1.

All this goes out the door outside of the workplace. This is what seems to have changed and covid made people even more afraid of touch. Taboo has some a1 and even the cautious ladies hover close but don't touch. I have had the same very close hover with NUDE and taboo.

There be another page of this discussion if it is in front of other women or in private. Online dating has made it easier to get laid without the girlfriends finding out and slut shaming the girl or the guy. I bet this has a lot to do in the office, girl gossip. I would think they seek to maintain status in the other girls' minds, their own and our eyes. I have often thought of buying some Goddess to see how ladies' status reacts if I wear it on the wrists and then use other stuff on my torso and neck to pull them in close. I evoke on the wrists and invoke on the torso and imprint on the neck or shoulder blades.

The imprint always messes with their heads though, not great on long term acquaintances. They often rebel and get angry at themselves for a while. Maybe less office safe to imprint. They have to spend weeks with you in their heads. No predicting their reaction is positive. Still, I do like messing gently with their heads. Love them all

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Seems to me you could go at this from several angles. The topic makes me curious. Of course the typical answer is cohesion but I think things have changed in the last ten or fifteen years in the workplace. To be safe, I think the woman needs to maintain the sense that they are in control, that they have the power, that they have the safe word so to speak.
      Keep in mind that my testing at my workplace is only done as a convenience as I have a captive audience of women of various ages to observe from. While I do deal with them I don't necessarily see them often and when I do I'm viewed as a problem solver so I don't think they see me in any unfriendly manner.

Using the word evoke means we would want this trait to appear in them, we actually want them to be a bit more aggressive if we want kino, moving into touch is aggressive, almost masculine trait. There are a number of testosterones based putatives and research molecules available. Normally a woman is only aggressive during their brief testosterone spike a day or two prior to ovulation. I would look these up. There are a couple disinhibitors, one might be better than the other. If they are close to ovulation Anol can push them forward a couple days while lowering our status and alpha signature.
      Perhaps evoke was the wrong / incorrect term to use in this case. I've dealt with women who would freely cross the touch barrier in the past but I was curious what products might encourage a woman to do so.

I have found that pregnenolone makes girls quite chummy, Mascot makes them quite playful but not touchy, it has a touch of enone I think. I'd be light on enone and would rather get a male signature from erone and a1.
      I picked up Mascot this year but hadn't really put it to any test as I've been sticking with tried-n-true or still experimenting with last year's holiday kit.

All this goes out the door outside of the workplace. This is what seems to have changed and covid made people even more afraid of touch. Taboo has some a1 and even the cautious ladies hover close but don't touch. I have had the same very close hover with NUDE and taboo.
      Exactly what I had found out as those are two of my work tested products. I had been favoring Taboo but I keep my tiny bottle of Nude in my jacket for spur of the moment tests.

There be another page of this discussion if it is in front of other women or in private. Online dating has made it easier to get laid without the girlfriends finding out and slut shaming the girl or the guy. I bet this has a lot to do in the office, girl gossip. I would think they seek to maintain status in the other girls' minds, their own and our eyes. I have often thought of buying some Goddess to see how ladies' status reacts if I wear it on the wrists and then use other stuff on my torso and neck to pull them in close. I evoke on the wrists and invoke on the torso and imprint on the neck or shoulder blades.
      90%+ of my visits are in individual offices where very few other staffers are located when I perform my service visits. I'm known to most everybody in the buildings but there's little office gossip in these buildings from what other male / female staff tells me.

The imprint always messes with their heads though, not great on long term acquaintances. They often rebel and get angry at themselves for a while. Maybe less office safe to imprint. They have to spend weeks with you in their heads. No predicting their reaction is positive. Still, I do like messing gently with their heads. Love them all
      There's a few ladies I'd love to be a lingering thought in their mind, but the couple I had my eyes on I doubt I'm more than a fleeting thought.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying your environment I thought you were in a stabel rather than fluid environment.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying your environment I thought you were in a stabel rather than fluid environment.
          Well, in a way yes and in a way, no. With almost two dozen buildings I regularly work in I do have a set of people I often work with but don't necessarily see them with regularity. One recent target has been on staff for three years but this is the first time I've had any interaction with her. She was the first target mentioned in the first post of my journal. I had no idea how she'd react to being exposed to mones but I almost burst out laughing as I didn't expect that amount of hair twirling.

On the other hand, there are people I see on a regular basis but necessarily get any reaction from them (or they give an unexpected response when exposed). So yes, there's some fluidity even though, for the most part, there's a certain "core" of staff I regularly deal with. Since I use my workplace as my experimental ground as I'm there for 8+ hours a day I wanted to see what might bring a women into a zone where she might initiate kino first, hopefully avoiding anything related to any potential HR nonsense with a male initiating something that could be viewed as unwanted by a woman.

Comment

I'd be very interested to know about products that elicit Kino too. I think Kino is a great way to get things moving in a sexual direction and any product that enhances that would definitely be on my buy list. Would love to know what experiences others have had with good kino products.

Comment

Muesterate’s a master in phero-commentary.

For myself, I’ll give a little “secret.”

Cohesion’s the gold-standard mainstay
              but you want to invest in Flirt.

Flirt is massively underrated for Day-Game

Spray a touch of Odyssey too:
              Life-of-the-party status
              (Fantastic on waitresses)

Prior relationships are where it shines best.
              Most kino is running into an old acquaintance.
              Just let the conversation run natural.
              Make her laugh.
              You don’t even have to try.
              Watch how many times she touches your shoulder.
              After that, you can steer the encounter your lead.

Go forward my dude.

Comment

Hiya,

A combo that I've been having great success with lately is: 1 spray Cohesion (chest) + 1 spray Xist (back of neck) + 1 spray Love Gun (wrists). This is working on women from 25 - 42.

It took a few exposures (I'm guessing the "slow burn" effect of Xist is the reason) but now it's a "touching" experience every time. This can be anything from arm/shoulder grabs to side angle head-on-shoulders to boobing. I'm loving it.

~ 'bean

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X