yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can 3 different mone oils of XS be mixed in a bottle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can 3 different mone oils of XS be mixed in a bottle ?

hi.. I want to combo xist oil,loveboat oil, and ascend oil in a specific ratio...but if I need to reapply in the middle of the street, roaming around with 3 10 ml bottles is quite bothersome...so can I mix 1 ml of xist oil , 1 ml of loveboat oil and 2 ml of ascend oil in a small roll on glass bottle...so i would have to carry only 1 small bottle intead of 3 10 ml bottle ?
    would it work or would it mess up the chemical composition ?

And can the same be done with 3 different mone sprays ? I mean all sprays... I know that oil and spray cant or shouldn't be mixed..

sure, It will work somewhat the same. I noticed when I do this that the blend feels quite different if I let it sit for a few days. It seems the sharp edges roll off, the buffers buffer and it's not as good as one of Steve's s Blends would be but its good enough. I usually want to do some readjustments after the blend ages to fine tune it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      It seems the sharp edges roll off, the buffers buffer . I usually want to do some readjustments after the blend ages to fine tune it.
      Didn't quite get what you're trying to say here

Comment

they take a while to mix together.

Comment

And what readjustment do you do?

Comment

It really depends on what mood I'm trying to create. Actually I quit mixing blends but I will still take a blend and just add a tiny bit of a putative or a single molecule. Steve just does so much better than me that I quit trying to make his blends better. Its more about a bit of variety and experimentation nowadays.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X