yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

facing some problems while using pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facing some problems while using pheromones

Hi... So I just received a lot of different oils and sprays from pheromonexs..I started using them but there's a problem.

As I am a gym freak, I keep my body fat at 7% And so when I apply pheromones or oils or any fragrance directly on my skin..my skin quickly absorbs all the oil and mones or fragrance with it as I am fat deficient..That's why I apply fragrance on clothes which works great..but if I apply mones on my clothes, that hinders the projection of mones and also its extremely hard to wash the mones off the clothes, even after washing them 2 times in washing machine...I have also tried applying moisturizer and Vaseline before applying mones...it lasts long slightly but not long enough..
    and yes I am familiar with a concept of nose blindness..but this is not it.

Any ideas or advice?
    Last edited by Act@sam; 12-27-2021, 05:36 AM.

This is honestly very interesting I have never ever heard of body fat % affecting product usage
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I don't know.. I might be wrong.. But this does happen with perfume.. Might not be true in the case of mones...

Comment

If you apply mones on wrist,...after 1 hour can you smell the natural odor of mones when you put your nose very close to your wrist?...

I can smell the natural odor of mones after 1-2 hour when I apply it on clothes if I put my nose close to it

But on my wrist, I can't smell it even if I stick my nose to it after 1 hour..

Now is this how it's supposed to be when you apply on skin? I am asking bcoz I m new user and I am still in my experimenting phase

SteveO kindly told me that these mones are not meant to be applied on clothes.. And I understand it.

But I don't know if it's working or not when I apply it on skin

Comment

DPG isn't actually an oil, its water soluble and very little of the chemical can actually get through the skin but it could get into your pores and buildup. I like to put them on after my pores are closed up. Make sure you are properly hydrated.

Many people complain of sweat washing them off but I run into an opposite problem. Like Pingu, this is the first I heard of a low body fat percentage problem and I don't think I have any experience at those numbers at all.

If I put them on too soon after a shower they don't seem to work as well. But if I shower a few hours before I put them on and my skin has time to return to normal they seem to work better.

Also, You should only be using sprays in the winter. Oils need heat and our exposed skin cools fast in the winter. They will warm up indoors and start working ok but they take a while. Save your oils for summer or real long engagements indoors.

Comment

Yes.. That's it.. I m not properly hydrated.. My dietician and doctor also said so but I never took it seriously

Comment

And I am in India.. Even in winter, it's 30°C during the day..

Comment

I suspected I might be stepping to far about the oils as I did not know where you were.

You may be trying for a particularly sharp cutup look which is indeed low hydration but that is only used for show competitions. All those pictures we see on TV are people dieting and dehydrating just for that one photo shoot. They don't maintain that when they aren't expecting cameras. Proper hydration is important to maintain health. I had a friend used to do that for weighins for lifting competitions but as soon as he weighed he started eating and hydrating before the actual lift. Salt and carbs will hold water and you can lose it in about 10 days but cutting carbs, salt and boosting potassium. You don't want to be chronically dehydrated.

Comment

Yes.. You are right.. I should increase my carbs and water intake... I feel like I m always hungry

Comment

Act@sam Why not apply some skin lotion to your intended app points prior to applying the mones? While it may prevent some of the interactivity with your body's bacteria interacting with them you'll have a layer that will allow them to keep from getting absorbed and allow them to dissipate. You'd probably want to find a lotion that has as little scent as possible if you have scented products or use a cover scent of your own personal choosing.
                    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X