yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help: Love At First Sight Blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Love At First Sight Blends

Hello,
    I am fairly new to pheromones and am attempting to find a blend that illicits love at first sight feelings. However, I am open to other effective blends as well so please, I am open to all and any blends that the senior members have found to be effective.

Pick 1 unisexy mone which works for you combo it with boyfriend/ xist for flirtiness and crushy feelings and ascend or api for status... This might do what you need.

Comment

I always liked the Xist loveboat combo

Comment

• sanserif
        sanserif commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been meaning to try this. Do you have a preference for the oil versions of both, or sprays? Do you see a difference in effects in the versions (oil vs spray)? Thnx.

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        sprays in the winter always, Oils need high 70's F and warmer, are harder to learn, The effects are more subtle and natural with oils and take longer to work. Nicer for longer. closer times

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X