yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to pull off a pheromone blend(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pull off a pheromone blend(s)

I read in some posts that just wearing a pheromone blend is not enough. You have to pull it off too to make it work. Like wear clothes, talk, behave and have mindset that matches the vibes from the pheromone blend. Ok I get it, the blend and your personality should be congruent so to speak. But I don't know how to wear clothes, talk, behave and have mindset for a particular blend. Like for example xist, A.C.E, sob

Can these things be mentioned in the blend description page ? Like recommended apparel, mindset and behavior
    I guess mindset is pretty much already explained in the 'how world perceives you' section in the blend description page.
    But can apparel, behavior be recommended too?
    It might sound silly to some but my problem is that I have zero fashion sense. I don't know what to wear to give off a particular vibe.

thank you

I have been on a rebuilding journey. I have been working on my body by weight lifting, and rowing also a better diet. But also I have found some good info on YouTube, about men's fashion do's and don'ts. you will find some good info and some not so good, but in time you will find your style.
    I was stuck in a mindset that real men didn't worry about skin care or style. but now I enjoy focusing on changing my style, and my wife loves the new me even more. there are some good men's coaches on you tube, to improve your style but also your mindset.

Comment

Any pheromones' marked status get clothes and cologne to match. Socials get casual clothes. Actually being clean, pressed and groomed goes with anything. Chicks also look at shoes, and accessory details that I don't pay attention to enough. Wardrobe in general is a good investment. I found some good ideas on youtube. Men's fashion can be affordable. I sunk a good amount into it this year and it feels good but not a lot of occasion to wear it. I guess I sometimes wear brighter clothes with alphas/sexuals like SOB to signal I'm available. It doesn't take much to signal. Chicks pick up on subtle clues.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X