yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ODs and negative self effects of pheromone products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODs and negative self effects of pheromone products

Hi... I just came across terms like ODs and negative self effects like headache, fatigue and what not. Some terms I don't know what they mean and some I don't understand what causes them
    If our body produces pheromones naturally, then why we get negative self effects while using synthetic pheromones? Also I read in some posts that a more than recommended dosage of pheromone spray or oil can make people ignore you or ghost you.. Can anyone elaborate?

Thank you

every one has to find an optimal amount of a blend everybody is different. Some people need a spray, others need 6. Whenever you buy a new product you should start low and gradually buildup while taking notes in your journal of how you feel and other people act. Like 2 days with 1 spray, taker a day break 2 days with 2 take a break, and a day or two with three. If a dose is to low you wont' see or feel much, if its to high, depending on the blend it can actually scare people away instead of attracting them. You have to experiment. If you don't like how you feel use less. If people look annoyed or scared you are using to much. You don't OD in the sense that it is harmful to your health, you OD when the results you are getting are not what you want. You can OD to the point where people don't want to be near you just because you stink too. Before I wore pheromones girls used to be attracted to me after a day of hard work or a bit of sweat at the gym or beach. but don't take a shower for a couple days and they run the other way. Personally I try to keep my pheromones below the level of conscious smell, fine line in the daytime, Bar scene and nights are much more forgiving too so not only is it how much but when and where and even who you are wearing them around. Just like we are different, so are they.

There's science to it but it is also an art

Comment

Thanks I will start from 1 spray/drop.

Comment

Muestereate Thanks for sharing mate. I think I’m getting these exact results at a lunch gathering today.

How do you evaluate proper break time between mones? Is there a noticeable difference between 1 day off of mones & two? I think I fell into another 2-3 day mone on/ 1 day mone off pattern again & folks are kind of stand-off ish

Comment

I I would say a shower then a full 24. Stay away from enone if you are having trouble. There are plenty of good everyday mones but I really have to fight the urge to add more on days I feeling insecure or lonely. Light and consistent doses for me but I'm talking daylight social, coffeeshops etc.

I think it depends on environments where people don't have to be exposed for many hours day after day. When you are exposed to a mix of people they seem to attract. When it is the same people day in and day out, the light doses and consistency is better. In these case personal congruency is really important too. If you are wearing a respect blend and then do things that earn disrespect, people will eventually judge you by your actions instead of your pheromones.

I also find neno based to generate less bad reactions and rone-sulfate blends like loveboat are nice too. Epi-rone's have been inconsistent on me. Epi-rone can buffer status mones but sometimes it removes TOO much status and people disrespect you. I put on too much the other day during an experiment and didn't even respect myself LOL. Suddenly I understood why some people tried to stir up fights with me. because I smelt like disrespect.

Be consistent and actions speak louder than words or pheromones, BE the man you are trying to be.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X