yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Effective combos of pheromonexs products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effective combos of pheromonexs products

I know the signature combo A.C.E. made from ascend, cohension and evolve. And I heard that it's highly effective too.
    Are there any other combos which are also great?
    Has anyone tried to combo xist with alpha q by s1ck jewelry ?

Let me know your thoughts.

When I am not in an alpha mood I frequently temper blends with milder softer blends. There are so many molecules and putatives to do this but I'll list a few of my favorite blend combos. Mind you these are not aggressive masculine but personally I look for a more romantic intimate mood than many younger aggressive guy's.

I frequently combine Xist with LoveBoat. Another favorite XIst combo is with Women's Innocence. I use this to reset relationships with both men and women when people are angry. Another favorite is API, That's a great blend if you can afford it but it is pretty serious and strong but get kind of strong silent type with it. If I want to come off kinder and more talkative I add a drop of Women's fantasy. In all these combo, I use very little of the softer blend. Many times it will be like 1.5 drops of the male blend and half- three quarter drop of the female blend. I should mention that It took a while before I could afford oils but an oil is much less likely to come off as TOO beta. Experimenting with female blends is not for everybody but I always come off as too abrasive otherwise.

I Have recently started using taboo. It took me a while but its kind of like throwing flirt on top of the ACE pack. The advantage is that if you did the ACE Pack plus flirt you are wearing at least 4 sprays. With Taboo you can get the same effect but much miler, 1/4 the strength and you are only buying one bottle and not 4. You could just get flirt but you could just get taboo. same effect just combo in a bottle and it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      When I am not in an alpha mood I frequently temper blends with milder softer blends. There are so many molecules and putatives to do this but I'll list a few of my favorite blend combos. Mind you these are not aggressive masculine but personally I look for a more romantic intimate mood than many younger aggressive guy's.

I frequently combine Xist with LoveBoat. Another favorite XIst combo is with Women's Innocence. I use this to reset relationships with both men and women when people are angry. Another favorite is API, That's a great blend if you can afford it but it is pretty serious and strong but get kind of strong silent type with it. If I want to come off kinder and more talkative I add a drop of Women's fantasy. In all these combo, I use very little of the softer blend. Many times it will be like 1.5 drops of the male blend and half- three quarter drop of the female blend. I should mention that It took a while before I could afford oils but an oil is much less likely to come off as TOO beta. Experimenting with female blends is not for everybody but I always come off as too abrasive otherwise.

I Have recently started using taboo. It took me a while but its kind of like throwing flirt on top of the ACE pack. The advantage is that if you did the ACE Pack plus flirt you are wearing at least 4 sprays. With Taboo you can get the same effect but much miler, 1/4 the strength and you are only buying one bottle and not 4. You could just get flirt but you could just get taboo. same effect just combo in a bottle and it.
      What do you mean by oil is much less likely to come off as too beta ?

Comment

Fantasy by itself is outright Feminine, very feminine, the first time I wore it I couldn't stop talking and I couldn't help but be kind and considerate, traits many consider to be "Beta".

Sprays hit harder than oils, Sprays hit further than oils. Oils last longer than sprays. Since they don't throw as far, people only feel them when you are pretty close, they tend to hit hard at close range, they also last longer than Sprays and also require higher temperatures to work. Many people complain that oils don't work in the winter. It is not recommended to buy them in the winter. When you are learning, use sprays.

So if a man wears a drop of fantasy oil he will just come off as kind and talkative provided it is mixed with a male blend. If A man wears a spray of Fantasy is may come off too strong even though he is also wearing a male blend. It is so strong that some people will think this guy seems girly, "I'm feeling confused" , I better stay away, keep my distance".

There are two solutions, If using a spray start off with half a spray or since half a spray is hard to do consistently, OR, per your question, one can buy the oil and measure very precisely and he will seem "less' beta/girly.

Another idea is that on the next order, if you are interested ask for samples of the girl stuff, its free. One spray from a sample bottle is equal to 1/2 full spray from a regular bottle and they don't cost anything to try this way. Start with what we call, " a sample spray" it also means half spray.

To be honest this is not for beginners but I talk to so many more girls this way than just smelling like an alpha stud sex machine. But XS has tons of social blends that don't risk being mistaken for too beta. To each their own though, Most men just want sex when they buy pheromones. I come off as safer to just socialize with. I use them for all kinds of social situations. At my age friends are more important than sex.

Just a little bit.

Comment

thanks for the detailed explanation.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X