yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Effect of pheromonexs products on Indian women/girls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of pheromonexs products on Indian women/girls..

Hi... I am new to this pheromone game and pheromonexs.. So your cooperation is much appreciated.
    I guess you all must have heard that Indian women have a different mindset than women in the rest of the world.. It's mostly due to social restrictions, etc.
    so that's why, Indian women who are outside of India or women from Indian descent behave differently from women who are born and raised in India and currently live in India.
    Unfortunately I live in India. So has anyone had any success with actual indian women by using pheromonexs products?
    Sorry for making it long..

I've successfully used Evolve on a woman of Indian descent. Pheromones do not discriminate. I cannot answer though about Indian women in India as I have no experience there. The woman I had interactions with was Americanized by a few generations.

We do have a lot of repeat customers from India if that tells you anything though. The best way to answer is to give it a try and let us know how it goes

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks for the reply XSteveO .. Yes I will try and post the results.

Comment

I'm an older Caucasian that lives in the US near a university with a lot of younger Indian girls. I normally grab close to zero attention from the young girls but Steve does have an experimental blend called called xs 215 sexy Alpha leader that attracted these young girls even to an old guy like me. Steve mentioned evolve. I also recall people in that area of the world liking Ascend and Cohesion.

Comment

I live in the Uk and there are a lot of indian descendants chicks here. Give a try to taboo and thanks me later

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X