yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dare I say..... Best I've used so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I say..... Best I've used so far?

Man, let me tell you something guys. I think I may have found exactly what I've been searching for since I've started this phero journey. Huge thanks to stevo for letting me try this stuff out. I was blessed with some crazy gems that I absolutely love. Xs115-117 are game changers for sure. Using them one at a time is crazy enough but in combination, it's almost like having super powers. OD, domination, and evolve have, for a long time been my favorite sexual pheros. Of course there are others that I absolutely love, but those have been my personal favorites for a long time, but I would rank xs116 as the best sexual phero I have used. Nagel is my favorite for general use. It's always worked well for me at any job I've had. Its extremely attractive, a decent amount of respect, and just general liability. Of course nagel is notoriously known for being a powerhouse for romance. Xs117 blows nagel's socks off. Talk about love at first sight, that's all I see everywhere I go. I've been using pheros for awhile now and I'm used to the wide eyed stares and the "omg I love you"s that come from love pheros, but this is some next level shit. I absolutely love pheros like domination and bw for the respect it brings, the only problem with those is some of the negative push back that might come from some people. Xs115 is like your the boss that everyone likes. People tend to go along with what you say because they genuinely like and respect me, as opposed to being scared they'll be fired or I'll kick them out. As a bouncer this makes my job exceedingly easier. I can see a district difference when I have to kick someone out or if I have to tell them they can't/have to do something when I'm wearing xs115. Anything else like ascend or even shockingly enough of, and someone might try to fight me. My interactions are way smoother with xs115 And btw way when I say the boss, I mean the boss. I've had customers come up to me because they think I'm the owner or at the very least, head of security. People have absolutely ignore my managers to try to talk to me because they think I outrank them. Individually these are amazing but in combination the possibilities are limitless. Work is amazing, I get constant hits nonstop. Female coworkers who I see spot but never really talked to suddenly have taken interest in me. These same women who have been exposed to my other pheros and I've gotten hits and iois from them in the past, but now it's like they are seeking me out anr trying to talk to me every chance they get I don't see them anywhere on the store, hoping to see them soon

Do you mean xsp115? I'm not familiar with xs116 or 117 either?? Beta blends maybe?

Edit: Wait youren't talking about xs215 are you?
    Last edited by Muestereate; 08-02-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Do you mean xsp115? I'm not familiar with xs116 or 117 either?? Beta blends maybe?

Edit: Wait youren't talking about xs215 are you?
      No, not xsp, and no not xs215, I don't have that one.
      Unfortunately I don't see them available for purchase. Really does suck, because these. Are the best I've used ever. Xs216 is really wild man, it makes it hard to work, because women keep flirting and groping me. Even with xs117, women linger around and keep going in for hugs. Women I work with keep hugging and kissing me. Huge attraction from both for sure

Comment

So single molecules then? Did you get them recently? I got some that are unlisted back before the pandemic and two of them were quite alpha in my opinion. xsr87 made me lose all self consciousness of myself and others without slowing me down like a lot of beta molecules that can dooo a bit of the same thing, and then there was xsr92 which was great around only to 2mcg above 8 it was nothing but drop it down to two and it was a pretty big rush without any anger stuff. Someday I hope Steve gets them in again too.

The blends I talked about he sent out to people on the forum as a pandemic survival pack, 215 had promise, alpha seemed to turn on and off like a light switch for me, minor irritations made me snap but the girls liked it. 216 was real potent macho stuff, he called it an AMMO attempt but I called it AUGHT 6 like the old rifle it hit that loud. He did a 217 for guys too but its more of a boyfriend vibe and I couldn't really work it during the pandemic. I owe him some reviews but I think the virus is back. Last couple days hits weren't the same. I may have a virus early warning system . Nose infections, pheros blunted. We will see if I'm right soon enough.

Comment

Sounds like there's a lot going on here and I'm trying to sort your information.

Is XS115 like a status blend?
          Is XS117 a kind of sexual?

I'm leaning towards XS117 if it's available for increased physical contact, especially since it sounds like its initiated by those in the vicinity but what kind of people do you see it affecting? Was planning to try this on conservative Asian American ladies.

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
          Man, let me tell you something guys. I think I may have found exactly what I've been searching for since I've started this phero journey. Huge thanks to stevo for letting me try this stuff out. I was blessed with some crazy gems that I absolutely love. Xs115-117 are game changers for sure. Using them one at a time is crazy enough but in combination, it's almost like having super powers. OD, domination, and evolve have, for a long time been my favorite sexual pheros. Of course there are others that I absolutely love, but those have been my personal favorites for a long time, but I would rank xs116 as the best sexual phero I have used. Nagel is my favorite for general use. It's always worked well for me at any job I've had. Its extremely attractive, a decent amount of respect, and just general liability. Of course nagel is notoriously known for being a powerhouse for romance. Xs117 blows nagel's socks off. Talk about love at first sight, that's all I see everywhere I go. I've been using pheros for awhile now and I'm used to the wide eyed stares and the "omg I love you"s that come from love pheros, but this is some next level shit. I absolutely love pheros like domination and bw for the respect it brings, the only problem with those is some of the negative push back that might come from some people. Xs115 is like your the boss that everyone likes. People tend to go along with what you say because they genuinely like and respect me, as opposed to being scared they'll be fired or I'll kick them out. As a bouncer this makes my job exceedingly easier. I can see a district difference when I have to kick someone out or if I have to tell them they can't/have to do something when I'm wearing xs115. Anything else like ascend or even shockingly enough of, and someone might try to fight me. My interactions are way smoother with xs115 And btw way when I say the boss, I mean the boss. I've had customers come up to me because they think I'm the owner or at the very least, head of security. People have absolutely ignore my managers to try to talk to me because they think I outrank them. Individually these are amazing but in combination the possibilities are limitless. Work is amazing, I get constant hits nonstop. Female coworkers who I see spot but never really talked to suddenly have taken interest in me. These same women who have been exposed to my other pheros and I've gotten hits and iois from them in the past, but now it's like they are seeking me out anr trying to talk to me every chance they get I don't see them anywhere on the store, hoping to see them soon
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I have no idea what these are! However, if these are from the Holiday pack they are
            XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER
            XS216 Reminds me of AD’s Ammo
            XS217 She will steal your hoodie

and we are currently building their respective pages in the cart

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I am glad I will be able to buy 215 soon. Had some weird reactions to Friendly, one of the new socials that are to negative to post without verification. will call.

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
            I have no idea what these are! However, if these are from the Holiday pack they are
            XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER

Please please please share what led to giving xs217 that name? xD

Comment

XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER

My bad, i completely screwed up the numbers, my new favorite 3. But yoooooooooooo, those socials that came with that pack are beast af too.

Comment

XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER

KateD
                XSteveO

C'mon guys! How much longer until we can buy these!? I'm far too excited to try these out...

Comment

Hey. I have 2 quick questions for you that I'm confused about:

What is OD? Is that Odyssey?

What is Nagel?

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He is referring to products from another vendor OD is OverDose and Nagel is Nude Alpha Gel by Liquid Alchemy

• GunnerBAC
                    GunnerBAC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got it! Thanks!

XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER

XSteveO what's the difference between Boyfriend XS193 and XS217? Both have the description of stealing your hoodie.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I get a little stepped on with 217, mildly amusing only because I know I'm wearing a phero. Female privilege in a bottle.

• fdesa12
                    fdesa12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ahh, thanks! I imagine the 217 is best combined with 215 to minimize that

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't really finished working with it. How do you deal with someone swooping up your coffee and walking away? Perhaps I should offer them my hoodie too?

I have to be honest. I think I may have spoken too soon. I think my increase in hits I got with this stuff would have to do more with my change in jobs. Ive suddenly been thrusted into a occupation in which I am bambarded with a plethora of women and people in general. I still love these mixes and I still think I prefer xs215 over ascend. But as far as the best mixes I've ever used, nah. The stuff I'm working with now is waaaaaayyy not fire. It's actually hard to work with this stuff, the way I've been getting hits

Comment

I have to be honest. I think I may have spoken too soon. I think my increase in hits I got with this stuff would have to do more with my change in jobs. Ive suddenly been thrusted into a occupation in which I am bambarded with a plethora of women and people in general. I still love these mixes and I still think I prefer xs215 over ascend. But as far as the best mixes I've ever used, nah. The stuff I'm working with now is waaaaaayyy not fire. It's actually hard to work with this stuff, the way I've been getting hits
                    Interesting...

So then what would you recommend or still be going with on a regular basis? NAG? OD?

Or how about GOA? TLG? Have you tried those products?

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

XSteveO what's the difference between Boyfriend XS193 and XS217? Both have the description of stealing your hoodie.
                      I apologize for taking so long to respond. Boyfriend is XiSt with comforting and communication monees. XS2177 is an entirely different direction with pheromones but maybe similar results

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post

Interesting...

So then what would you recommend or still be going with on a regular basis? NAG? OD?

Or how about GOA? TLG? Have you tried those products?
                        My bad man for the delay. I don't know exactly what kind of results you are looking for. Back when I was talking about the pheros I was using that was super fire were different combinations of domination, impaxs, and pse. Those definitely gave me the most hits from women at work. I work at a club and i literally had swarms of women surround me and and try to talk, dance, or make out with me. It was so hard to work when I was wearing it. Another downside to those is the smell. Not everyone noticed it, but enough people began complaining about the smell to the point where it concerned me. I usually get my stuff unscented, but that was a mistake with those pheros. I like goa, but I have used it in a couple years so I haven't had a chance to test it at my job now. I like od and nag in combination at work, it works well for me. I get hits but they aren't as overwhelming as with the others

Comment

Does someone know if xs217 is available for sale ? I can’t find it on the web shop, I would like to give it a go

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X