yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dare I say..... Best I've used so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    replied
    So single molecules then? Did you get them recently? I got some that are unlisted back before the pandemic and two of them were quite alpha in my opinion. xsr87 made me lose all self consciousness of myself and others without slowing me down like a lot of beta molecules that can dooo a bit of the same thing, and then there was xsr92 which was great around only to 2mcg above 8 it was nothing but drop it down to two and it was a pretty big rush without any anger stuff. Someday I hope Steve gets them in again too.

The blends I talked about he sent out to people on the forum as a pandemic survival pack, 215 had promise, alpha seemed to turn on and off like a light switch for me, minor irritations made me snap but the girls liked it. 216 was real potent macho stuff, he called it an AMMO attempt but I called it AUGHT 6 like the old rifle it hit that loud. He did a 217 for guys too but its more of a boyfriend vibe and I couldn't really work it during the pandemic. I owe him some reviews but I think the virus is back. Last couple days hits weren't the same. I may have a virus early warning system . Nose infections, pheros blunted. We will see if I'm right soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• kingtut savage
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Do you mean xsp115? I'm not familiar with xs116 or 117 either?? Beta blends maybe?

Edit: Wait youren't talking about xs215 are you?
    No, not xsp, and no not xs215, I don't have that one.
    Unfortunately I don't see them available for purchase. Really does suck, because these. Are the best I've used ever. Xs216 is really wild man, it makes it hard to work, because women keep flirting and groping me. Even with xs117, women linger around and keep going in for hugs. Women I work with keep hugging and kissing me. Huge attraction from both for sure

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Do you mean xsp115? I'm not familiar with xs116 or 117 either?? Beta blends maybe?

Edit: Wait youren't talking about xs215 are you?
    Last edited by Muestereate; 08-02-2021, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kingtut savage
    started a topic Dare I say..... Best I've used so far?

Dare I say..... Best I've used so far?

Man, let me tell you something guys. I think I may have found exactly what I've been searching for since I've started this phero journey. Huge thanks to stevo for letting me try this stuff out. I was blessed with some crazy gems that I absolutely love. Xs115-117 are game changers for sure. Using them one at a time is crazy enough but in combination, it's almost like having super powers. OD, domination, and evolve have, for a long time been my favorite sexual pheros. Of course there are others that I absolutely love, but those have been my personal favorites for a long time, but I would rank xs116 as the best sexual phero I have used. Nagel is my favorite for general use. It's always worked well for me at any job I've had. Its extremely attractive, a decent amount of respect, and just general liability. Of course nagel is notoriously known for being a powerhouse for romance. Xs117 blows nagel's socks off. Talk about love at first sight, that's all I see everywhere I go. I've been using pheros for awhile now and I'm used to the wide eyed stares and the "omg I love you"s that come from love pheros, but this is some next level shit. I absolutely love pheros like domination and bw for the respect it brings, the only problem with those is some of the negative push back that might come from some people. Xs115 is like your the boss that everyone likes. People tend to go along with what you say because they genuinely like and respect me, as opposed to being scared they'll be fired or I'll kick them out. As a bouncer this makes my job exceedingly easier. I can see a district difference when I have to kick someone out or if I have to tell them they can't/have to do something when I'm wearing xs115. Anything else like ascend or even shockingly enough of, and someone might try to fight me. My interactions are way smoother with xs115 And btw way when I say the boss, I mean the boss. I've had customers come up to me because they think I'm the owner or at the very least, head of security. People have absolutely ignore my managers to try to talk to me because they think I outrank them. Individually these are amazing but in combination the possibilities are limitless. Work is amazing, I get constant hits nonstop. Female coworkers who I see spot but never really talked to suddenly have taken interest in me. These same women who have been exposed to my other pheros and I've gotten hits and iois from them in the past, but now it's like they are seeking me out anr trying to talk to me every chance they get I don't see them anywhere on the store, hoping to see them soon

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X