yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo As an Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo As an Amplifier

I don't wear a lot of taboo. I recall it making me hyper. I usually wore it with a social to alphas it up a bit and sharpen my own perceptions. As advertised the XSR32 in it makes me very aware of my surroundings. But it looks like I need to get some more. I have a lot of new combos to test.

What I have bumped into though is that when I mix this with alphas instead of socials, my targets get more sensitive too. Now THAT has led to some interesting results yesterday. So much so that I need to start new research. I have quite a few social amplifiers but this seemed quite sexual.

I read on another forum that a guy wore 4 drops taboo and 4 drops of Bad Wolf and had good results. I was just going out for coffee so I wore one drop Bad Wolf, One Spray of taboo and 3 sprays Dior Oud Ispahan at noon in a coffee shop.Ispahan is for evening but had a bit of an intoxicating combo with BW's Acqua Di Gio clone.

Two very solid hits in 20 minutes, the first one was an old target from years ago, call her Yoga girl, she has a place. Yoga girl was always nice but suspicious. From about 6- 8 ft away Yoga girl instantly looks me up and down, yells HI! and tell me how good I'm looking??? Not her ya know, suspiciously curious is the best I can recall. I start catching up. her eyes are dilated like saucers and the light is only a little subdued at the back of the café. I know she has a guy, not inclined to drugs that I know of at all, real mother earth gal, this reaction is new but I can't shake her though she keeps saying she has to go.

Finally, I keep making distance and grab a seat and settle for some reading and coffee and out the corner of my eye is another woman older, not unattractive, she does the same up and down thing. I'm just in docker shorts and a polyester styled polo and cheap but clean tennis shoes. I've only lost ten lb of covid cushion so I know I'm not really looking hot or anything. She keeps hungrily glancing over.

Another 6 feet and another woman with a guy keeps being drawn to look. Not bad but there was some subtle attraction??? Drawn to glance at me then happily back to her present company. This has to be the taboo. BW doesn't act like this, people are usually scared away and one drop is pretty useless.

In addition in my same corner was another guy, probably a doctor, not 5 extra lbs, impeccable grooming and clothes. Side by side If I was a chic I would have gambled on him but they are looking at me instead. Quite a few other guys around actually. Hard to tell if they were getting checked out now that i think about it but I know I was.

So I think this Taboo might be a good amplifier to sexualize other xs alpha blends and get some distance out of them.

I will be dropping Taboo Alpha combos in this thread, feel free to add your own.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 07-16-2021, 07:36 AM.

Taboo plus API. Woke up grumpy, put this on stayed grumpy, only in contact with two females. One dislikes me because I rejected her a while back and the other had had a full day nad was exhausted. Will have to retest but this won't lift you out of rainstorm induced bone aches.

Comment

Taboo plus SOB. Not really an amplifier but it added an interesting side to SOB. 2 drops SOB to arms and 2 sprays taboo to upper chest, 4 sprays Oud Ispahan a Dior Oriental for cover.

Now that's a lot of enone. Went out for a quick dinner with cold fish EX. She's a real challenge, her ego is to large to respond overtly but since I know her a lot of other variables are not unknown like most new encounters.

As she sat at about 3 feet she started to become more assertive but in a slightly more reserved manner than usual. I think she is mellowed by the A1 in taboo. She started with a couple lies, small deceptions and escalated. Quite forcefully she told me that I had not allowed her to have a Margarita a couple weeks ago and had taken the keys off her to not drive. This was a blatant lie, She probably wanted a margarita but thought she shouldn't since she had to drive, then two weeks later projects her own self restraint onto me as the boogie man controlling her life. Interesting.

the xsr 32 kicked in for me and I saw the way she was rolling her eyes she was fabricating and i pulled her eyes right out of the fabrication and straight into my eyes and told her she was lying and not to do that straight to my face and my tone was SOB like and her eyes widened in fear, said "Ok" yes, I had a wine cooler and drove us home myself. This is strange for SOB to make others act like the SOB. I usually wear it on the neck or chin for self effect. Perhaps this is how Taboo amplified SOB, it reached out and turned her SOB. I was wearing an oil in cool air conditioning, very interesting addition to throw range. Not the sexuality I was looking for though. I like the kittenish, she used to be that way, shyly sexual.

But the A1 in Taboo hit her too. Even though there was a bit of tension, she was a bit kittenish and followed me closely out the door, once outside the door she said I smelled good tonight and wanted to walkover and "look at my car"??? duh like she knows my car, comment on a few things across the back seat and points out her car which was kind of pointless since I had watched her step out of it when she arrived.
      So the xs32 and A1 add interesting sides to SOB as well as some distance. She's post menopause and I was wearing about 50mcg of enone which would bowl over a younger woman. I may have to add another 10, I have noticed with other postems that it takes about 60.

Maybe I will try 3 and three but I never wear that much. I'm a bit scared lol.

Comment

2 sprays taboo to upper chest, s2 sprays fantasy to forearms.. Lethargic in car, needed to open windows, a bit serious, kind of like an API type of gravity on my part. But this seemed to hit and attract women instantly across the room with a couple approaching to say hi, they didn't stay but were generally jubilant and bright eyed. Pulled in a Gay guy that rarely speaks to me. I've tried to be nice to him in the past but he doesn't rengage so I've given up and just let it go. Today he was all over me as bright eyed and as jubilant as the girls.

Guys were ok and acknowledged me but no real engagement. Went to a younger place, which taboo is usually good for something and got no reactions either way except for the 17 year old barista that despises and turns away from me I guess for my age If she keeps being a dick I'm going to buy barely legal just to straighten her out. Stinks to be spoiled my mones.

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
          Suaviter in modo commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, do it! We are indeed spoiled. I tried it (BL) two years ago or so in a similar setting and it did have that effect.

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          She makes about the best cup of coffee I've had for years. Uncanny how she does that with so little experience.

Inspiring! So how did Taboo and Api work together? I´ll try that combo next week, and Boyfriend/Wolf and Taboo as well. I´ll be back with a report here. Seems like you had some amazing results with T&Bad Wolf, let´s see if I can replicate that DIHL-effect with B/W/T.
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          api didn't work well but only one experimenty, grumpy

Toying with what to wear tonight. Last Friday night I wore the taboo/api combo and was crabby and kind of short with people. I'm going to try to swing that back. Normally I have XIST innocence combo I use if I over alpha someone and this last friday was similar. I think its going to be mynormal 1.5 XIst, one innocence with only one taboo. I may adjut the innocence last. I can't recall taboo and xist together.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          screwed up doses, wonky spray and dropper.

Sounds lika good idea: amplifying your favourite combination. Easy to evaluate the addition if you are used to the baseline mix
        Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-23-2021, 11:19 AM.
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

What seems to be consistent is that people are acting like they are getting the selfies. This is nice because I know the self effects better than the people effects. I most often alter me and my perception and this has a secondary sometimes opposite reaction on them. Now if I wear SOB, they are the SOB, If I wear Bad wolf, they are the bad wolf, I wear fantasy, they have fantasies. Tonight they may all become angels lol. We'll see what I look like in the mirror. Its working quite different than straight xsr32.

Comment

I think I am also learning about the benefits of small amounts of a1 instead of larger. It seems more effective in small amounts than I thought.

Comment

Let's hope for a room full of angels then How much a1 do you usually put on? And how does the lower dose work better than the higher? 1-2 sprays is my usual amount at work and with my family, but on a date or in other settings where I would use an attraction mix I would prefer Cohesion over straight a1.

Comment

I've had great results at work with female colleagues at 2 sprays over the years. Sensitive women, HSP, stressed out or emotionally high strung female colleagues respond well and are easier to calm down and collaborate with. If you spray your wrists you can rub them in a conversation at short distance to increase the effect when needed.

Comment

You say two sprays? AT 12.5 per spray? I usually work with 25 to 50 myself but I get the feeling that taboo is closer to 12 or really even less but it is hard to judge because my reaction to it mixed with enone is a bit lethargic no matter which blend but skip the enone and at 12 I don't feel anything. This I think is why I like crush, no enone. Enone doesn't personally lift me out of lethargy and at high doses I usually crawl into a hole. I've always been like this when my emotions get towards their limits. What may be of interest is to try about half a spray of xsr32 and half a spray of a1 and see if people are affected at this lower dose, the 32 helping us to see it.

I just learned there is a1 in xs194! and I never noticed it at all but people are calm around me without being lethargic. In fact one holiday we got so much work done while I was wearing that blend and I think the a1 is normally below the radar. with xs194 I frequently wear a single spray around guys with excellent cooperative work. Some of the girls wear a second spray but they can handle huge amounts of a1 compared to most guys.

A small amount of a1 like half a spray may be what people need after the pandemic. Many shields are down but go up real fast. This all said, it is the whole taboo blend that is making me a center of these reactions I'm observing for good or bad, it's a spotlight.

Comment

Interesting experiment with the lower dose in combination with xsr32. I use a1 at 25 mcg, 1-2 sprays. At work normally one spray divided between the wrists but sometimes up to two sprays - one to the ears aswell. I´ve never been sensitive to a1, I am generally quite insensitive to pheromones; I do not get much self effects from many mones, and I need high doses right under the nose for pronounced self effects. I did not know that Inbetween contained a1, how much? But what you describe seems to fit rather well with my own experience. I´ve been using it at two sprays in my work mix for about two years or so now with good results. Horizontal respect from colleagues(we discussed this in my journal), and my female boss has clearly stated that she does not see herself as my boss but rather as my colleague. Interesting point about the calming effect! a1 and Inbetween do seem to have a calming effect on female coworkers at my workplace too, my thought has been that a1 plus the reliability and trustworthiness from Inbetween together have that effect. I remember the first day of use of Inbetween, the increased respect from some colleagues was really obvious, with one female colleague seeking my advice all the time but always being worried that she disturbed me since my "time was valuable". Not the kind of respect you would get from old A314 but more of a genuine nonfrightening reliability-induced respect that lingers on when you have left the room. Maybe the a1 plays a key role in that reaction.

Comment

And the big question remains: Did all the women turn into angels on your night out?

Comment

Only saw one, she was suspicious. We guys were all subdued, serious, pensive. Interesting with the guys, kind of like Connections but no Bnol??? Deep like connections, a bit more cerebral like thinker. Very very interesting to get this sort of social atmosphere with guys. It was alpha too but not the bullying type alpha, men somewhat assured and feeling capable, self aware.None of the false bravado ego or very little. We did talk about building trades, block laying and other male employment but no one was like I'm better than you or tougher etc.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I remember now I put on too much of everything, Taboo sprayer was wonky, xist dropper was drippy. 1/1/.5 maybe. Too much amplification with 1.5-.75 taboo
                          Last edited by Muestereate; 07-28-2021, 11:55 PM.

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X