yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Robert Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Moore

In this talk Robert Moore de-pathologizes man's quest for importance status and meaning and instead transforms it into our source of hope joy and life. I have noticed xsp91 in very small amounts removes the culturally implanted shame of a self daring to reach for the stars. He did a lot of brilliant work at the deepest underpinnings of human transformation

I should try this then
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

He's going to drop a lot of names and terms that may be unfamiliar. If you are loosely familiar with them you can follow the talk but wikipedia is your friend when you want a quick summarization of someone's work.

So much in society and religion demonizes that inner part of ourselves that imagines we can touch or become a part of God or numinosity as he more accurately terms it.

Personally I rebel against a lot of anti ego teaching because they damage self esteem. They are shame based and I'm tired of it. The truths I have learned through experience don't seem to gel with truths I have been taught if that makes any sense. Ego deflation can bring a sense of peace and make it easier to get along in the world but it just keeps drowning any sparks I try to kindle into a fire underneath my ass.

Comment

I picked up this book today. It was the most rated and read of his works. Seems like a good start. Male Archetypes.

The bestselling, widely heralded, Jungian introduction to the psychological foundation of a mature, authentic, and revitalized masculinity.

Redefining age-old concepts of masculinity, Jungian analysts Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette make the argument that mature masculinity is not abusive or domineering, but generative, creative, and empowering of the self and others. Moore and Gillette clearly define the four mature male archetypes that stand out through myth and literature across history: the king (the energy of just and creative ordering), the warrior (the energy of aggressive but nonviolent action), the magician (the energy of initiation and transformation), and the lover (the energy that connects one to others and the world), as well as the four immature patterns that interfere with masculine potential (divine child, oedipal child, trickster and hero). King, Warrior, Magician, Lover is an exploratory journey that will help men and women reimagine and deepen their understanding of the masculine psyche.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X