yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist Loveboat combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist Loveboat combo

Hello all it's been a minute since I've posted, but I gotta talk about this Xist Loveboat combo. I don't know what it does to women, but it makes them enjoy sex like crazy. I've tried it with to women and the same crazy result they let themselves be free. One even told me I've never been this comfortable with a man before. Now I could just say I'm that good but sex before this combo was kinda trash but now it gets better each time. The other woman is always telling me what she don't do in the bedroom but after a couple of days of her being exposed to this combo all of a sudden she's nasty as hell in a good. With both women I wore 3 sprays of Xist on side of neck and 2 sprays of Loveboat on the front. This combo makes women hella comfortable sexually. Does anyone know why?

No but makes me want to try and find out what it does on men.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

blog head GIF

Comment

Love boat got me good but inconsistent results. I think I need to give it another go one day
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Yeah I really didn't see much difference in Loveboat by itself. But then again I'm not ashamed to say I don't know what the hell im doing. But when I combined it with xist that's when the ladies went crazy

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            U use only when having the deed or sosial also

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
          Yeah I really didn't see much difference in Loveboat by itself. But then again I'm not ashamed to say I don't know what the hell im doing. But when I combined it with xist that's when the ladies went crazy
          Heard a lot of positive comments about this mix. I tired it a few times and didn't see much. But I think it depends on the person
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
            May we have the dosages used, age range/s of the ladies that went crazy, and your definition of CRAZY, please?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

May we have the age ranges of the ladies that went crazy, please?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

There was this other similar mix called Crazy Attraction Mix in the Xist thread on PT: 2 Xist, 1 LB, 1 Evolve. And yes, age range pls!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                  There was this other similar mix called Crazy Attraction Mix in the Xist thread on PT: 2 Xist, 1 LB, 1 Evolve. And yes, age range pls!
                  One is 27 and the other is 29. I don't date women over 30 so I couldn't tell you how it works on older women.

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
                    May we have the age ranges of the ladies that went crazy, please?

Mucho thanks!
                    27 and 29. The 27 year old was more active so I think it works better on younger women

Comment

What about the dosage?
                      life is precious so go full blast
                      strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                        Can u paste the link here.tried search and alot came up but most of it are combo with another product

Comment

Spray? Oil?

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
                            Spray? Oil?
                            Know it's an old thread but looks back via Google, it's spray with the exception of swapping out Evolve with 2 drops of AV.
                            My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Hmmmm I have both with sprays, time to do some testing
                              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X