yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice needed on pheromone strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed on pheromone strategy

Dear Hive Mind,

I'm here for your collective wisdom -- need your insight! Apologies in advance if the background is too sugary, but I believe you should know the the full story to give the best advice. Also, I bet you can tell English is not my native language, so please ask me to add further details if I'm not crystal clear.

In medias res: I've been virtually (as in our common friend thought we would be a good match and dropped us the contact details) introduced to a beautiful woman last November. Literally thousands of chat lines and hour long phone calls later, we met face to face in December. Things clicked, my gut says we are compatible at least 80% and the remaining 20% is the intriguing difference that awaits discovery and makes the other challenging. Yes, things have escalated, I'd say easily, as we knew a lot of the other. Things were good.
    Early January she asked for a break to sort things out in herself, at least two months. Complete radio silence. It was a challenging two months for me, but I was adamant I give her the time and the room she has requested. I am also made of man, so I will try and try and try to get to her as long as I'm not considered a molester or told to GTFO.
    I want to maximise my chances with her, so I thought XiSt would be my best aid. I have also ordered Evolve and got Taboo and Ascend samples. Unfortunately oils are out of stock in all the EU stores I checked, so these are sprays only (I understand oils hit later but more). It's wintertime anyway, with temperatures between 5-15C.

Questions:

1. Is XiSt a good weapon of choice indeed in this particular scenario?
    2. What strategy would you recommend in applying sprays, i.e. start with XiSt only, XiSt+Evolve mix on the second rendez-vous, maybe XiSt+Evolve+Taboo (for amplifying) on third etc.? Also, how much time to pass between meetings to have a 'craving/imprinting' effect? I have no problems escalating, but that is not the immediate goal.
    3. Should I just skip the sprays and order oils from the other side of the world?

Advice is welcome as long as it pertains to the strategy to apply, but please spare me the ones like there are plenty of fish in the sea

Curiously,

--EUG

I'd recommend starting off with Xist solo and observing effects before adding Cohesion / A1. You can refer to some journals on the Mens Journal section such as https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-japan-journal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X