yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Use of Assessments in Compatibility Matching or Dating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of Assessments in Compatibility Matching or Dating?

Here's my question: Do any of you use assessments in your dating or other instruments or systems that assist you in compatibility matching? Why or why not? If so, what are they? How and when (in a relationship) do you use them? I will contribute my own thoughts as we go

Oh and if you use assessments or instruments or systems can you comment about their validity?

Comment

I tried eharmony once and ended up with a mirror image of me. They do a comprehensive assesment. They say opposites attract and similarities help long term but I really don't want to date me. Uuugh. I tried ELITE match to try to do an opposite but i wasn't similar enough to the high powered professionals they are cultivating. I really am attracted to gals with sheepskins though.

Comment

LOL Muestereate Haven't tried Elite match, have tried EHarmony - I wouldn't say their assessment is especially "valid", although I am friends with a statistician who says he knows Neil and claims that they did do some validation work....I use 3 assessments, two validated to varying degrees, one totally not, but I like it just the same

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X