yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you kiss on the first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you kiss on the first date?

Do you kiss on the first date?

I always used to do this, and had a pretty foolproof way of doing it. But I have been wondering about holding back and the effect this has instead...

I have started wondering if kissing "pops" the bubble of sexual tension. And doing so in a place where you cannot go further (bar restaurant) is not good for the pickup.

A friend of mine only kisses after hes brought them back (usually the 2nd date) because his reasoning is that you only have one, maybe two opportunities to escalate, why kiss in a place where you cannot go further.

Thoughts? Curious about the opinions especially on a pheromone forum

Well my date kiss me.still since probably because we work same place and same department and know each other
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

I'd say it does pop that bubble of sexual tension, but when done right could actually make the other party want more. Mones would help greatly in that situation.

Comment

I don't actually kiss on first dates, not that I don't want to I think the earliest I've kissed is on a 2nd date .... Kissing has always led to a dating relationship thereafter, which I guess is oK....I save kisses now for those who I really want to have a relationship with....not just anyone....I will date widely, kiss only when I am sure I want a longer dating relationship that could lead to committed relationship....Just me....

Comment

The thing I hate about first dates is it can be very awkward. I normally will wear something more fun/social for a phero setup with a trying to keep a sexual undertone.

O just go with the flow and be myself and just take things as they come. I have not kissed on the first date on some dates and others I have gone back to there place and stayed the night and slept with them. Every date and everyone is different, I have learn to not stress and be myself and see where it goes.

Comment

Yes always kiss on the first date. Assume attraction she's there with you isn't she
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

That's what i'm telling them from now On.

Comment

Amazing how many times a date ends with a hug for some people. It's a rule of mine that I at least kiss her and it has always worked for me
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I love kissing because it feels good and makes me feel super masculine and sexy and stuff. I love pulling away and seeing her expression.

For me, kissing has become a big part of being with someone.

Because I can’t say I’ve enjoyed every kiss with someone new, as a general rule, I want kissing to happen asap so I’ll know… if that makes sense

Comment

Yes.

Back in my younger days I would go on dates and have great conversations with women from time to time. Each time I thought we connected but she ghosted me and never wanted to see me again despite our excellent conversations. Eventually I found out the reason the women didn't want to see me again was because I was a perfect gentleman the entire date and that is not what the women wanted. Once I realized that I needed to attempt one kiss during the first date everything changed. Suddenly women no longer ghosted me and wanted to see me again.

Comment

• Oncearound
                      Oncearound commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Modern males have been brain washed by the media, TV, Hollywood etc on how we should be as men and how we should treat women.
                      I blame the movie "Say Anything" has done more harm than good.

Perfect gentleman?

Comment

Not just kissing, flirt with her, touch her hand, etc. Dont be a wuss is the rule for me. Be a gentleman, but not overtly polite as if you dont have a spine. I almost always try to kiss a girl if we are on a date, or out together. Some girls do resist, and thats good to know, because i dont have time to waste on women who are not into me. Sure, some women might need more than first date to kiss a guy, but thats her prerogative, not mine. Its upto you if you want to continue after the first date without kissing her.

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

It settles the friendzone question for both parties.

Comment

As often as I can! That translates to 80% during the past six months. When it happens, it usually escalates to some bedroom-style antics.

Age can have something to do with it as well. I am 55 now and the women I'm seeing are 36 - 50 and we are usually pretty comfortable around the subjects of sex and being honest about our attraction(s), or not, to each other before the time for the deed arrives.

Drive on!

~ 'bean

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X