yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your ideal woman/future wife like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your ideal woman/future wife like?

I know you fellas always see us talking about the things we require of/dislike about men, but what do you guys require of the woman you'd picture yourself marrying or at least being in a relationship with long term? There is no right or wrong answer; as a matter of fact, I totally encourage very honest answers (like, brutally honest). What is important to you in a wife?

I think it'd be interesting and great to see things from a guy's point of view.

good with kids
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Feminine
      submissive
      loyal
      Honest
      Sex addict

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
        good with kids
        You're quite the simple guy, lol.

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        Feminine
        submissive
        loyal
        Honest
        Sex addict

How high/low do you think your chances are at finding these kinds of women?

Comment

And the winner is...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            You're quite the simple guy, lol.

How high/low do you think your chances are at finding these kinds of women?
            Quite high if I subtract the honesty and being loyal.

Comment

• Cheerio
              Cheerio commented
              Editing a comment
              Same, lol NuTrix LOL. You know you can have honesty and loyalty, right?! Haha

• GHOST
              GHOST commented
              Editing a comment
              There are some unicorns out there sure.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Whinny!LOL!

I actually have my list - and will throw it away when I find "the one" Needs to be spiritual above all - a woman of faith. wise, I also like and agree with @OppaiDesu about being good with children (big deal for me - I'm struggling with this one - met high quality women who won't have more children - so that could fall off the list as a criteria for me, eventually - don't have any kids and want them), needs to have a great personality, e.g. great socially or a good wing-person because I am constantly in a "shark tank" - a person who can see things I miss....She doesn't need to have same interests, but a few similar ones are always good. I am very musical (VERY), so needs to be able to put up with that Trustworthiness, service oriented, etc. I read somewhere that selflessness is the highest predictor of relationship success - the two parties need to put each other first, so that is high on the list. Of course, physical attraction is a must....Loyal! Total fidelity to each other is a must. Low maintenance, although I can give attention like nobody's business (for the emotionally needy, I'm an easy target that way - highly compassionate). I don't really care if she works or not; however, I agree with GHOST that there is something to be said for feminine qualities in a women - I appreciate women who understand that there are differences between men and women. I'm kind of a traditional guy - open doors for women, etc. It's just the way I was raised. That she shares same values - particularly religious, hopefully political (although political lines are really messed-up these days) - is extremely important to me. Of course, gotta be humorous - I can be a prankster. Romantic - I'm a romantic. Good communicator, blah blah....OK, I guess this is a tall order....well, you asked

Comment

Spiritual is high on my list too, I'm going to have to start going to church again. So many women are into this selfish forms of spirituality/witchcraft that they can't see past their own desires. They can't see that 1 and 1 makes three. Teamwork creates more than a sole pursuit. What goes on to day is more like 1 minus 1 and each person ends up with less than they brought into a marriage or ltr. Lawyers are like vultures looking for that 30 percent crumb.I guess the banks suck a good bit or the marrow too with foreclosures and repos.

You may want to take a look at low maintenance though, is it really congruent with a lack of selfishness on your part? And good looks cost money. A billion dollars and even your 70 year old wife can look hot, when your 70.

Comment

Honest, sexual and doesnt use sex against me, can have a back and forth conversation with me, decent self esteem, composure when stressed out publicly, ok with me being a bread winner, wants kids, some type of career goal/dream. You know being a well adjusted human. For looks, short, wide hips, perky tits of any size, long hair, any race.

Am I picky?

Comment

Someone who is supportive enough to be understanding and interested in my hobbies and interests. A person who is supportive even when they don't approve or like something you do until the end is the thing that seals the deal for me.

Comment

you mean like dealbreakers? then:

child rearing

sacrificing or living for only her kids, or me

too selfless

important values differ way way way too much

I don’t think I’d marry or enter a ltr if the above was true, i’d “require” the above not be true.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X