yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Next order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next order

Okay so im about to make a new order in a few hours. Not sure what i want though. Ive been getting great results with sob and ascend might go that route again but at the same time want to try something else to. Hmmmmmm

What else route do you wanna go? What direction have you been thinking about?

Comment

I recommend XS 193 Boyfriend blend
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Which are your goals? In which situations do you want to use the products?
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ascend with sob has been working great for both status and sexual attraction. but i was thinking about going with sob with evolve or perhaps sob and domination. I forget who it was but i read earlier today that someone got good results with sob with pse. Im pretty sure im going to get sob again but unsure what else to get with it

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            have you tried straight androstanone

• kingtut savage
            kingtut savage commented
            Editing a comment
            A long time ago although not in conjunction with sob

I just got it a couple of weeks ago and can't help thinking it would push sob quite sexual. I haven't tried it yet but I could give it a whirl the next couple days if you are not in a rush.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X