yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your perfect woman. What do you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your perfect woman. What do you choose?

Staying purely physical, what would be your ideal qualities in a woman?

Blond, brunette, black?
    Height?
    Etc.

I would choose Mystique so she can transform and I can have variety without cheating

Comment

I can't stay purely physical....hair type doesnt matter, I think she needs to be fit....however, it's hard to find a combo of physical attractiveness + great personality...I need the personality, the character, the emotional maturity - a wise woman as well as an attractive one. Faith is important to me as well as. People say I'm picky. Maybe so, but one's partner is life's most important decision. I don't want to get married to get divorced either. Just one time is enough for me - so, I'm gonna stick with brains, beauty, and beattitudes - need the total package

Comment

Purely physical, I only care about height, level of physical fitness and smoking:
        • Not taller than me, ideally prefer a max of 5'4 (because heels).
        • Has to be in shape for her body type and enjoy doing some form of physical activity (besides sex). Not necessarily six pack abs and super-toned, but not out-of-shape, because we just would have a hard time getting along (meals, health habits, common interests). I say this because there are plenty of women who seem 'in shape' on the outside just due to genetics but have horrible heath habits, and it's a big turnoff for me.
        • Non-smoker. Although occasional cigars may be ok.

That's about it for me. I don't think there is a 'perfect' woman, and I prefer not to rate women on a point scale. Everyone woman is unique, and that's what I like about meeting new ones. On my list of physical attributes/traits (above), the only one I'm willing to budge on is the health one, because it can be hard to tell before you really get to know someone. Aside from these, personality, character and attitude matter a lot too.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          ok mr healthy healtha ton...ahahaah one look at that thread and that removes almost 80% of dominican women

• Oncearound
          Oncearound commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a thing for women that are a little taller the me.
          It make me want to conquer them.

She has to be a woman that's it

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          lmao...woy love it!

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post
        I would choose Mystique so she can transform and I can have variety without cheating

That is without a doubt the best response to that question. Nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
          I can't stay purely physical....hair type doesnt matter, I think she needs to be fit....however, it's hard to find a combo of physical attractiveness + great personality...I need the personality, the character, the emotional maturity - a wise woman as well as an attractive one. Faith is important to me as well as. People say I'm picky. Maybe so, but one's partner is life's most important decision. I don't want to get married to get divorced either. Just one time is enough for me - so, I'm gonna stick with brains, beauty, and beattitudes - need the total package

I think the question was based on if you could without any boundaries. It wasn't meant to be one of those realistic questions since we all know the perfect man or woman doesn't exist.

Wellllll, except for mystique of course

Comment

The basics every woman should always have :

Cohesion XS
            Connections XS
            Temptress XS
            Desire XS

Comment

Contrast. (not a dealbreaker tho)

I don’t know why I notice this and why I find it so irresistible but contrast. Like dark color eyebrows and light color hair. Or eye color that contrast with the skin. Stuff like that.

A smile that makes me smile. (dealbreaker)

Comment

Simply put, I'm attracted to the "girl next door" kind of girl, which seems to be pretty rare these days.

Two television shows which demonstrate this (at least in my mind) is both Gilligan's Island and WKRP in Cincinnati. On "Gilligan's," there was the movie starlet, Ginger Grant and farm girl Mary Ann Summers. On "WKRP" there was the station's receptionist, Jennifer Marlowe and the station's billing and scheduler, Bailey Quarters. Both the Ginger and Jennifer characters were somewhat high status and both seemed to have some sort of attitude. On the other hand, Mary Ann and Bailey were more of the shy, home spun types which I've found more relatable and desirable. Personally, I loved the semi-nerdy look of the Bailey character and found her highly appealing.

Unfortunately for me, the closest real-world woman I've met in recent years that came close to resembling Bailey, in both looks and personality, wouldn't give me the time of day for a variety of reasons. I'm afraid as time has gone on there are fewer and fewer women who haven't been ruined by what our western society has become
                Last edited by Johnny Fever; 07-03-2021, 07:49 PM.
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I prefer women who have:
                  Cohesion XS
                  Connections XS
                  Temptress XS
                  Desire me XS

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

My type is the girl who has a sweet, kind heart.. who loves to explore new things in life, has an interesting personality, a brave girl who doesn't bow down to the shitty, misogynistic rules made by Indian society... A girl who does what SHE truly wants and not what's trending or what society expects from her.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X