yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is the product that you have brought more than once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyfriend
    P96
    Xist Oil
    ACE
    A1
    Taboo

Like them all

Comment

Hmmm, I am looking at buying PSE and Naked Gun, but see neither on anyone's list.
      Why no rebuys?

Also interested in Boyfriend that nephil did list, and P86 that NuTrix listed.

I have just gotten into PSX so I have many first orders and all almost still full. My fav so far is my new SOB oil. I am looking forward to experimenting more with XIST oil and spray, and the flirt, Api, and P96 that are in the mail.
      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        SOB is AWESOME! I can see why it's your fav so far. P86 is a staple, I will languish in sorry if it ever goes away

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        4th SOB here lol, Still on 1st PSE. Its a bit temperamental and hard to transition. I do get that first hit but I don't know how to follow up and a bit difficult to combo with.

P96 evolve xist
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

sorry if this is the wrong section but it seems to be the place I see how people round out their collections.

im planning to get 1 oil plus p86
        OR
        3 sprays (for the awesome 30% discount)+p86

definitely getting p86

so I'm kinda thinking 3 sprays... and looking for your opinions on what I should get.

my main target only meets me like once a month, is in LOVE with holding my hand, but still hasn't let me kiss her after 4 dates.

I want her to fall for me... so thinking love boat or connections (or boyfriend) for that. Others recommended api, so willing to try that. Also kind of hoping to try SOB on her.

so far the best results I got came from nude alpha + androstenedione but in relationships we're sex already happens -SOB gets the results I want

debating Between Neno and love boat. Love boat has neno plus more... or should I see less as more?

debating between barely legal and connections
        in general I feel like even older Japanese women like what most younger American girls like.

debating between limitless and thinker
        want better focus on my business, but thinker seems to really up my mediation skills which I love.

Debating between PSE and naked gun

also really interested in bliss, boyfriend, or anything else you suggest.

curently have:
        xist spray and oil
        API oil (in the mail -almost here)
        SOB oil
        ascend spray
        flirt spray (in the mail)
        taboo spray

spray samplers:
        cohesion
        barely legal
        Exotica
        limitless
        thinker
        innocence

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
          sorry if this is the wrong section but it seems to be the place I see how people round out their collections.

im planning to get 1 oil plus p86
          OR
          3 sprays (for the awesome 30% discount)+p86

definitely getting p86

so I'm kinda thinking 3 sprays... and looking for your opinions on what I should get.

my main target only meets me like once a month, is in LOVE with holding my hand, but still hasn't let me kiss her after 4 dates.

I want her to fall for me... so thinking love boat or connections (or boyfriend) for that. Others recommended api, so willing to try that. Also kind of hoping to try SOB on her.

so far the best results I got came from nude alpha + androstenedione but in relationships we're sex already happens -SOB gets the results I want

debating Between Neno and love boat. Love boat has neno plus more... or should I see less as more?

debating between barely legal and connections
          in general I feel like even older Japanese women like what most younger American girls like.

debating between limitless and thinker
          want better focus on my business, but thinker seems to really up my mediation skills which I love.

Debating between PSE and naked gun

also really interested in bliss, boyfriend, or anything else you suggest.

curently have:
          xist spray and oil
          API oil (in the mail -almost here)
          SOB oil
          ascend spray
          flirt spray (in the mail)
          taboo spray

spray samplers:
          cohesion
          barely legal
          Exotica
          limitless
          thinker
          innocence
          where does the 30% discount come from?
          is there a sale on?
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

where does the 30% discount come from?
            is there a sale on?
            mix and match discount new style.

Same as before, you cannot use your influencer discount. You do a guest checkout (don't login) put any three 10ml sprays in your basket and one is basically free.

Comment

Both Neno and love boat, I have bought more than once. At first neither one of them worked for me because i was looking for stuff that was more sexual but I started to see how they worked and indeed like them as socials. In the long run socials have gotten more use in my case. You haven't shown a lot of interest in socials yet but you have shown a disinterest in imprinters. Neither of these seem to imprint. I really can't pin down your number 1 girl, I don't know how you are going to escalate that one without imprinting.

Comment

I definitely want to imprint my #1! I don't get to see her often because she lives pretty far away.

Love boat or connections seems like it would help her open up a bit more. Nude alpha + androstenedione was awesome, she agreed to let me go home with her but I messed that up. Was too beta.

Comment

Do you prefer neno in spray or oil? Why? unlike other mones here, they are the same price either way... so I would normally go for the oil if the same price, but maybe neno needs more projection?

Comment

• RelateSite
                RelateSite commented
                Editing a comment
                oh, and what dosage do you use? I am tempted to get OIL: 10ml at 10mcg/drop or Spray: 30ml at 10mcg/spray
                if so how many drops do most people use etc?

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I use 20mcg drop oil, 2 and usually 3 drops. Nobody else seems to use half of that, guessits my age

I use one drop of oil and it works fine, and also lasts longer than using tons for the same effects!
              had great results yesterday with just one drop of fantasy oil.
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

mix and match discount new style.

Same as before, you cannot use your influencer discount. You do a guest checkout (don't login) put any three 10ml sprays in your basket and one is basically free.
                oh right thanks for the info, sounds good, i like this idea, will have to remeber when i do a purchase lol!

Comment

In love with holding your hand!? 4 dates and no kiss!?

You, Sir, need to find another main target!

NO MORE DATES with this one. Become too busy!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

In love with holding your hand!? 4 dates and no kiss!?

You, Sir, need to find another main target!

NO MORE DATES with this one. Become too busy!
                    I know the rules of dating. I don't make myself overly available. I message her maybe 1 or two times a month. Then one of us (usually me but not always) asks the other if they are free and set up a date.

In the meantime i have been dating and going home with other girls ...my number 2 in particular, but I have a VERY particular type that I like and I have only ever gotten one girl of my type to date me (this one).

Of course my eyes are scanning for others. It's particularly hard during this quarantine to find someone though.

She is extremely reserved and has not had a boyfriend in 1.5 years now.

My type of girl exists in the highest ratio in japan but even here... my type is maybe 1 in 2000 girls aged 20-35.

They don't have to be particularly gorgeous, just have to meet my requirements that most people cannot understand so I have no desire to explain them here.

So ya... pretty damn hard to just let her go, when she is the first time in my life I actually get dates with my type.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Those girls have different needs. Makes me think of that link you sent me. I don't think most of them think they are pretty nor confident, nor independent, I am thinking xsp86 and along other lines.

Muestereate

Awesome. Xsp86 and maybe taboo, or maybe add it to my existing nude alpha+androstenedione mix?

or are you saying p86 solo?

also question about p96 that is coming soon in my mail.

???????Would you recommend adding it to mixes that already have androstenedione or only mixes that don't. I hear they can have similar effects but that p96 doesn't cause the lethargy/depression.

Comment

• RelateSite
                      RelateSite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry I appear to have hijacked this thread I will cease and desist

So far I bought XIST twice. Once oil and once spray.

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i think nude alpha has some 86 already. Perhaps you don't need it. That combo may be the correct one but she may think she is prettier if you add a spray 0f 86 to the nude.

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Taboo may be the wrong direction, it may make her focus on her flaws. Short term that's good for you but not so good for her. What's your Big Promise?

Crush. It beats the hell out of Xist even tho xist also rocks.

Comment

Evolve, Taboo, Xist, Bliss, Cohesion, Celebrity. In fact, I picked up the 30ml bottles and refill the 10ml bottle to keep with me travelling so I can use them while out and about.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Ascend

Sob

Evolve

xsp86

XiSt

Androstadienone

At least twice.

Comment

I've bought many of my PXS stock again, mainly so I can get them in 30ml bottles (where available) and then use those to refill the 10ml bottles for my travel "go bag" so I don't accidentally ruin an entire bottle should I leave things in my car during extreme temps. It seems sometimes I get lost in the candy store, as having quite a selection makes it difficult to decide what to use on any given day ... not to mention that if somebody mentions exceptional results with something I don't have makes it become a new add to the want / purchase list.
                          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

P96 definitely.
                            Planning on getting a 70ml of Bliss and Vibe once my current supply wears off.
                            They're worth it.
                            Probably Ascend and Love Boat in some capacity. They're in my top 5.

Comment

There's way more stuff that I haven't tried than have. Just got my first order a week ago. However I'm pretty sure I will always keep APi oil on hand. I like SOB but I want to try oil next time, same for Evolve. Only has a sample of Taboo but I want that in oil as well lol. APi is the only oil I've tried but I have Love Boat on the way. I'm in south east Texas so I think I'll have a good use for oils.
                              Current Collection:
                              PSX: APi Oil
                              Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
                              (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus
                              (Full size) Lucky You, Bora Bora

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X