yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

Great read, Phero's are a start, but if you want her cumming back for more than learning how to use your hands and mouth is infinitely more important than your penis.

https://amzn.to/2O3b2qH

very interesting, i like your style of finding such interesting things on the net
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Should be required reading for straight men.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Haha that's a reaction if I've seen one. Not sure what it means though .....

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Meaning:
            Approval rating = 110%

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
          Should be required reading for straight men.
          Lmao

Comment

This book looks like it has great advice for the average guy. The problem much of the time, is that the person who most needs to read and apply useful advice like this is also the person most against learning it. Over the years, I've talked to many guys who seem to feel that giving a woman an orgasm is not something they are even remotely concerned with. This blows my mind! I'm definitely on the same page as this author. The title of this book is a concept that has served me well from my first sexual experience.

Comment

As above.

You want to keep having sex, your partner needs to enjoy it. I sort of assumed that was common sense, silly me.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
              As above.

You want to keep having sex, your partner needs to enjoy it. I sort of assumed that was common sense, silly me.
              Just trying to give good reading material to help some dudes out..

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Just trying to give good reading material to help some dudes out..
                lol, I hear you

Comment

As the saying goes, "Ladies first!"..

Comment

If anybody's interested, I can link the Pussy Pleasure course by Adina Rivers

Comment

• Veres
                      Veres commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I could be lazy and google it, but please link it anyhow for future reference

And don't forget that your mind is your most important tool. If you can use it to channel self confidence, self respect, respect of her (no matter if long term relationship or one night stand) and pair it with a dare devil smile and some XS, you win. And I concur with the above post. Adina Rivers is an amazing soul and provides no nonsense, hands on, raw, moving and ready to implement in your own life tips on sexuality and relationships. A true free spirit and great teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Robby View Post
                      This book looks like it has great advice for the average guy. The problem much of the time, is that the person who most needs to read and apply useful advice like this is also the person most against learning it. Over the years, I've talked to many guys who seem to feel that giving a woman an orgasm is not something they are even remotely concerned with. This blows my mind! I'm definitely on the same page as this author. The title of this book is a concept that has served me well from my first sexual experience.
                      Umm bless you! Lol share with men, we'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                        Umm bless you! Lol share with men, we'd appreciate it.
                        Well, I've got a lot to say on the subject!

But first, if you have Netflix, there is a show called "Women's Orgasms, Explained." It is part of a series called "Explained." It talks about some very important reasons why some women have difficulty achieving orgasms that don't directly involve men. I feel this is essential information for everyone, it's a very quick show to watch and can only add to the conversation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Robby View Post

Well, I've got a lot to say on the subject!

But first, if you have Netflix, there is a show called "Women's Orgasms, Explained." It is part of a series called "Explained." It talks about some very important reasons why some women have difficulty achieving orgasms that don't directly involve men. I feel this is essential information for everyone, it's a very quick show to watch and can only add to the conversation here.
                          Oh I'd definitely watch it. Thanks!

Comment

OK, this post is gonna come off as either useful or arrogant and dickish-- or maybe all of those things.

As a teenage boy, I could be quite an extrovert. Around girls, however, I was painfully shy. I would sit in the locker room in gym class and listen to all the guys who were getting laid talk about their conquests. They bragged about what they'd get a girl to do and how they gave little (or nothing) back in return. Maybe they weren't being truthful about their lack of reciprocation, but stories from the girls I knew backed up the one-sided stories the jocks told in their briefs.

I really did not want to be the kind of guy who just took. As luck would have it, I found my Dad's PLAYBOYs, filled with men's advice (and pictures!) The Playboy Advisor was a great resource for young Robby... Be respectful of women, not judgmental, both in and out of bed. Try to give her an orgasm first and she will show you a much better time than if you just laid there and let her do all the work. Ask her what she likes in bed and then do it-- and it doesn't have to be perfect, points are earned for just making the effort, son. (As an aside, years later, when I heard stories about what went on in the Playboy mansion, I was very disappointed by the gap between the reality and theory.) The Advisor was helpful for teaching a 15 year-old boy about exotic sex practices and understanding how to interact like an adult in personal relationships. There were explanations of how to kiss and when and where to touch a woman for men who needed explicit instructions. It was like the Dad talk most guys never got, but needed to know. After about a couple dozen or more issues, I felt I was ready to start my journey. I just needed the nerve to ask a girl out.

But!

I didn't yet have the nerve, so instead, I started talking with other guys who were in the same gym class to share what I'd learned. They'd listen, tell me that what I said made sense, but then rationalized that if they were horny, they did not want to "waste time" waiting for the girl to cum first. IF they ever found themselves staring down the Mons Pubis of a spritely young lass, they were gonna stick with the tried-and-true "just-gonna-lay-there-and-enjoy-it " method that they heard about daily that served the asshole jocks. At the time, I was a bit surprised at the resistance, but to be fair, I had no real world results to show proof and the assholes did. Daily.

As an adult, I've worked many jobs with many men and at some point I've asked them about their views on sex. Their answers have mostly made me feel sorry for a lot of women out there.

This may seem obvious, but one thing I've noticed is that the guys who did the bare minimum at their jobs tended to be the ones who said they weren't concerned with whether a woman came at all. To be clear, I'm talking both foreplay and fucking. That would blow my mind every time I heard it. And to be even more clear, those guys always, always, always were in relationships with some girl. I'm always a little less surprised when a guy says he's not interested in servicing a woman orally. Many black guys I've talked to wear their refusal to perform oral like a badge of honor. Maybe it's my imagination, but the men who seemed to be the most against oral also tended to be among the most macho. There may be plenty of macho guys out there that love to carpet munch, but I can't recall any macho guys I've ever asked who would own up to it. Only a guess, but I suspect they look at giving oral as something only a Beta male does.

There are also a number of guys who are ok with servicing women, but many of them are only willing to put in the most basic amount of effort (like, get her just aroused enough to move on to intercourse, but not make her cum.) And then there are the guys who have "THE Advanced oral trick." That trick is to move their tongue around in the shapes of characters from the alphabet. This always cracks me up when a guy tells me this like he got it from a Tibetan Sexual monk and he's passing it along to me. Between you and me, this "advanced" technique is actually from a comedy bit comedian Sam Kenison did once on Howard Stern's radio show. I get it, you want to do SOMETHING to please her and mouthing the alphabet is better than having no skillset at all. The truth is, it does work, which is why so many guys rely on it as their big move... but it should not be your only move, bud. There's a lot more you could be doing!

Now, if the point of this post seems like I'm just out to bash other dudes, that's not my intension. I know I'm not perfect. I'm just sharing what both men and women have said to me over the years because I feel it might be helpful to somebody, somewhere based upon a number of posts on these forums. So, what IS my point? I'm saying dudes, you have the opportunity to stand out in the minds of the women you're with because plenty of other guys don't want to be bothered with doing anything other than just getting on to the fucking.

Also, let's not kid ourselves, there ARE TIMES WHEN IT SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING!

Comment

are there ant practical advice there, or just a book about why you should pleasure your woman?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X