yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Stop lathering yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 is usually a safe bet, unless it's a super sexual heavy hitter
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

As a general rule I'd say each product takes
      its own dosage. But in my short experiences, any more than three is potentially OD territory in many cases. Some easily work with only one spray.

Comment

Yes if you look and study the doeages on each blend and add in your own personal experiences, it seems Steve strives for doseages that begin to weork at just one spray. That one spray is rarely optimum for me, I like a little more oomph but he has blend from 50 to 350 mcg per spray and almost all of them have an effect at just one. Some other companies don't pay attention to this. One of their products might be 2 drops and the other might be 8. Other companies seem similar and they advertise the same amount of mg per bottle or mcg per drop no matter which molecules are in them. Same result, sometimes 2 sometimes 6.

One thing I have noticed is Steve has quite a few blends that are under 100mcg per spray, I'm talk 50,60, 70, stuff like that. On almost all of these blends I have found his attention to dosing to be important. Many work very good at one spray but actually level off or even go backwards at two sprays. Its still a personal thing though for so many reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post

Oh yes I've seen the measurements... I just don't know what mg or mcgs looks like. know what i mean? I know what a pound looks like. but not a mg.
          I also don't get too hung up on the mcg's anymore, because one molecule you might need more to get a certain effect, whereas another molecule that same amount would have negative effects. I think it's good to know and I'm glad they include it, but just because one blend has 70mcgs doesn't mean you need more it. There's a reason it has that much, XSteveO formulated it that way. It's not less effective than one that might have 150mcg's.

Comment

It's very tempting but this is a good warning

Comment

My experience

Xist - Spray that MFr
              Bliss - Spray that MFr
              Sob - 1,... period.
              Any other social - 1-2 spray or you are going to have a bad day with weird shit going on
              Evolve - 3 max, it attracts animals. Like bees, wasp, dogs, especially aggressive cats.
              Domination - 1 for young guys, 2 for older guys.

Special note for ascend, its signature changes over dosage.
              1-2 Leadership
              3-5 Fight me!
              5-6 No really FIGHT ME!
              6+ Lesbian pantie melting machine

I've had lots of fun dunking myself and going to bars with this.

Comment

There are way to many lesbians around for you to have told me about 6 drops ascend. I'm not sure I want to do them but I'd get one hell of a kick watching them fight themselves.

I have never tried 6 drops!!!!!!

Comment

There are some notes in my journal. Nothing will come of it romantically for you its just fun to watch them act bonkers. I mean think about it, strong dominant and feminine notes with enones and cops.

Comment

I'm not vengeful but I do get a perverse pleasure giving them gender dysphoria. I can almost hear their brain. "I'm a woman,do me, but I think I'm a man, this is perverse, but I so want to do him, That is so perverse, I know I'm really a man , but I want to do him.......". I've had a ton of gay friends but there is one, maybe two gay women that wouldn't give in even though they wanted to. More like a grumble than a grudge but, Maybe 6 drops huh?

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                      MaliciousIntent commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That agony is music to the male soul.

I am convinced from Phaethon that transferring pheromones to a smaller sample size bottles is
                    a) better for dosing
                    b) avoids ghosting
                    c) Easier to travel with. Not devastating if it leaks, etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X