yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Stop lathering yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that's why I love this little things. Dosing with this sample sprays is sooo easy

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
      Something I see here is a lot of guys using 3, 4, 5 sprays of some heavy pheromones with crazy mixes. More does not always equal better and often times you should use less! The OD effect is real and you can easily get ghosted. Some pheros DO require more than one spray but for the core line start with just one! If you need to mix I highly recommend getting or using the little sampler bottles and mixing instead of spraying both.
      So does mixing the pheromones together in a bottle work better than spraying the separate bottles? I generally have simply chose superset spots to spray.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
        yeah, pxs sprays are super strong, no need for much.

unless its xist, sprayyyyy that motherfucker!!!
        Is there a general consensus that XiSt takes more than one spray?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

Not IME

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Yup, I agree no combos.
            Testing should always be done on the one blend itself, otherwise you will never know what mone/blend exactly caused the hit you got.
            Feeling sorta attacked.
            Image result for annoyed little girl gif

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Feeling sorta attacked.
              Image result for annoyed little girl gif

Lol.

Superb...
              ...that caused a solid laughter *sniff* still have tears in my eyes

Comment

what do you mean by "take"?

one spray might work fairly well but two sprays are much better.
                with 3 sprays or more, im not sure its better then two by much but definitely better then one.

Comment

So does mixing the pheromones together in a bottle work better than spraying the separate bottles? I generally have simply chose superset spots to spray.
                  i think by mixing in a bottle would be a waste, and sometimes depending on the mones, it's not good to mix in a bottle, plus you would'nt know which one got you the hits etc.
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

i think by mixing in a bottle would be a waste, and sometimes depending on the mones, it's not good to mix in a bottle, plus you would'nt know which one got you the hits etc.

Comment

If by spray you, you mean exposure. Then yes, it takes more than one exposure.
                      IIRC, it took 3-4 exposures on my target and was working until I may have insinuated she might be a gold digger.
                      DOH.

Comment

If it would work better SteveO would already have done it and the baby would already have a well sounding name

Comment

How are you guys able to tell the pheros are packed in heavy?

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

If by spray you, you mean exposure. Then yes, it takes more than one exposure.
                            IIRC, it took 3-4 exposures on my target and was working until I may have insinuated she might be a gold digger.
                            DOH.
                            ouch! Lol. A well place insult just might be "phero kryptonite!" Lol.
                            But, I was mostly referring to dosage. But happy to know that it's normal to need more than one exposure with XiSt. Reassures me to keep at it with a certain target if I ever get the correct opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                              How are you guys able to tell the pheros are packed in heavy?
                              In the technical info and/or description on the site, there's usually some mention of mg per bottle and/or mcgs per spray.
                              e.i.
                              Xist 10ml spray has 9.7mg per bottle/121 my mcgs per spray
                              Ascend 10ml spray has 29.6 mg per bottle/370mcgs per spray
                              That's a shit ton of pheromones!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

In the technical info and/or description on the site, there's usually some mention of mg per bottle and/or mcgs per spray.
                                e.i.
                                Xist 10ml spray has 9.7mg per bottle/121 my mcgs per spray
                                Ascend 10ml spray has 29.6 mg per bottle/370mcgs per spray
                                That's a shit ton of pheromones!
                                I wish I understood math better lool. You sound better at it than I.

Comment

I wish I understood math better lool. You sound better at it than I.
                                  No math required! You give me too much credit, lol.
                                  No it's laid out on the site. Not all products list it, but those that do show the number of mgs in a bottle and mcgs in each spray. Those examples I shared are straight off the XS website
                                  Usually under Technical Data and/or Product Information.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

No math required! You give me too much credit, lol.
                                    No it's laid out on the site. Not all products list it, but those that do show the number of mgs in a bottle and mcgs in each spray. Those examples I shared are straight off the XS website
                                    Usually under Technical Data and/or Product Information.
                                    Oh yes I've seen the measurements... I just don't know what mg or mcgs looks like. know what i mean? I know what a pound looks like. but not a mg.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      a mg is about the size of two grains of salt but it varies because some of these molecules are lighter than others so some might be 3 grains per mg.

Oh yes I've seen the measurements... I just don't know what mg or mcgs looks like. know what i mean? I know what a pound looks like. but not a mg.
                                    Ah! Ok! I gotcha Yes, there was a time when it was all Greek to me too

Comment

ouch! Lol. A well place insult just might be "phero kryptonite!" Lol.
                                      But, I was mostly referring to dosage. But happy to know that it's normal to need more than one exposure with XiSt. Reassures me to keep at it with a certain target if I ever get the correct opportunities.
                                      Echoing what hombre said there - I will say in my experience two is the optimum for sprays, three is too much for too little gain while 1 is good but not as noticeable as two.
                                      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I usually go with two. But all of us should find the sweet spot
                                        Pheromone XS
                                        Oil: evolve, xist
                                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X