yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Stop lathering yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop lathering yourself

Something I see here is a lot of guys using 3, 4, 5 sprays of some heavy pheromones with crazy mixes. More does not always equal better and often times you should use less! The OD effect is real and you can easily get ghosted. Some pheros DO require more than one spray but for the core line start with just one! If you need to mix I highly recommend getting or using the little sampler bottles and mixing instead of spraying both.

Thanks for the info
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      Thanks for the info
      I don't know if it's the same for female ones... Could have a higher threshold.

Comment

can you resend me all your info via message so i can note it down, it all got lost, and i'm going though my stash!
        give me the correct info so you get it!
        from a to z
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

TESTING is the only way to get your answers. My advice is to TEST YOURSELF, and not depend on or listen to others. Sharing is/should be for using as a Blue Print for YOUR TESTING. What works for one, may NOT work for another is so very TRUE. So ... 1 spray, 2 sprays, 3 sprays, 4! *wink*

Comment

yeah, pxs sprays are super strong, no need for much.

unless its xist, sprayyyyy that motherfucker!!!

Comment

Yes a begginer mistake at it's finest
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                Something I see here is a lot of guys using 3, 4, 5 sprays of some heavy pheromones with crazy mixes. More does not always equal better and often times you should use less! The OD effect is real and you can easily get ghosted. Some pheros DO require more than one spray but for the core line start with just one! If you need to mix I highly recommend getting or using the little sampler bottles and mixing instead of spraying both.
                Since I am spraying onto clothes, how many sprays do you recommend that I typically use and furthermore where should I apply it?
                Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post

Since I am spraying onto clothes, how many sprays do you recommend that I typically use and furthermore where should I apply it?
                  What phero?

Typically I'd say apply to chest, neck, or hands. That's where you'll have the best warmth for diffusion. You might also try spraying directly to skin. Take a really good shower beforehand and scrub scrub scrub. Some even apply some deodorant beforehand, just don't put it over the pheros. Remember a cover scent for any heavier than one spray application if you didn't order it with one.

Start with one unless its really damn cold out. Go low and slow, you can put more on but can't take it off!

It also matters what age you are.

Comment

To extend my answer some pheros do require more than one, xist is an example. If you have the cohesion then yeah start with one, go up to 3 but I really doubt you'll need that much.

Comment

Can't relate.

#StackQueen
                      #ComboQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                        Can't relate.

#StackQueen
                        #ComboQueen
                        Hahaha. I was thinking of you while reading the origina post

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
                          TESTING is the only way to get your answers. My advice is to TEST YOURSELF, and not depend on or listen to others. Sharing is/should be for using as a Blue Print for YOUR TESTING. What works for one, may NOT work for another is so very TRUE. So ... 1 spray, 2 sprays, 3 sprays, 4! *wink*
                          Agreed, everything should be tested alone for at least three weeks.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            Agreed, everything should be tested alone for at least three weeks.
                            Yup, I agree no combos.
                            Testing should always be done on the one blend itself, otherwise you will never know what mone/blend exactly caused the hit you got.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Yup, I agree no combos.
                              Testing should always be done on the one blend itself, otherwise you will never know what mone/blend exactly caused the hit you got.
                              This.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Il be coming up to 10 years using Mones soon and I am using less and less as time goes on. I often use half a spray/drop of many products and get great results.

A lot of my own mixes contain less the 50mcg per spray.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  If its balanced Just right, it makes sense that small doses would work well.

The half spray or micro drops seem important to me. A lot of my best days are 1.5 total if I'm using XS products that day. I love when I get that small poof from a sprayer instead of the big one. Especially when comboing. Evolve has always been more miss than hit but lately a single spray and a half poof of anything is working great.

Comment

I love to stack and make combos but there is definitely a limit. There is nothing worse then wasting pheromones just to get ghosted. I've done it.

Comment

I for myself test one blend to the end and when I know what it does or how it behaves I take the next one to test.
                                    I am not a huge fan of combos because meanwhile there are so many excellent blends from reputable vendors that are worth being worn 'as is' on its own.
                                    But that's just me.

I have a lot of this tiny sample spray bottles and I always fill a part of the blend in this bottles and start very low.
                                    Some/Most blends these days are so potent that some people don't see results because one spray is already to much or borderline for them.

That's why I always recommend 'start low'

Comment

Those sample sprays continue to amaze me, how often just one can turn the tide.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X