yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Red Flags Waved By Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Flags Waved By Women

Click image for larger version

Name:	64663857_648698685609250_8372734397874438144_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQkUe65GvfX835BCGlZuwAxMgaltuH4sycmG7dHBWlg0pdQlhornYdncPXQwFxGBDB4&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc3-1.fna&oh=fa4094ab084bc326670b04a7715c7b9d&oe=5D7EDE16.png
Views:	212
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	110699

I mostly agree with that. I've fallen into that trap. Better to just saw what we mean, though some guys aren't ready to hear what we mean. Just depends on the person I guess.

Comment

Comment

Correction: Those are terms used by girls.........not women.

Girls are members of the female cult, while women think for themselves.

Comment

Cultlike is an idea I need to steal for a bit. Wierd fanatic belief system, check but don't we need a charismatic leader?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Cultlike is an idea I need to steal for a bit. Wierd fanatic belief system, check but don't we need a charismatic leader?
            "leader" is probably biological in nature, and not a person or idea. Those behaviors might be a symptom of a larger stress, hence the absence of logic.

For instance, women are poisoned via "birth-control" until the estrogen causes then to have their uterus removed. This is a constant stress, leaving them less energetic resources to make healthy decisions for themselves. Something similar happens to men with low-T (see soy-boys) who are easily led.

Imagine waking up tomorrow, and every conversation that you have with another male, included a large dose of peer-pressure. Welcome to the cult!

Comment

Their social inclinations possibly have biological roots as well. being the weaker sex, the need to form into packs is quite natural. teams by themselves are not bad. I can imagine a balance between peer pressure to keep the pack effective creates a lot of the desire for freedom which with a tiny bit of the idea of blaming, they then project onto men.

The phenomenon of blaming is shared and causes problems for both sexes ever since Eve seduced Adam to eat the apple, or was it that Adam fell?

Comment

funny - and some truth - thx for sharing!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X