yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend, Xist & yoga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend, Xist & yoga

So this was my first experience with XS products, after using androtics products several years ago. I have some job interviews and business networking coming up in the future, so wanted to test an A314 alternative especially.

I put one spray of Ascend (minus cops) to the front of my neck, and Xist to the back of my neck, and set off. One woman opposite me on the train seemed to be looking intently at something out of the window, which involved her leaning awkwardly into my personal space for some time.

I'd decided to visit a yoga studio I hadn't visited before... it seemed prudent with new products. When I got there, the space was very small, and I started thinking this might not have been a great idea and perhaps I should wash some off... but then I just thought this is probably the best opportunity, so went with it. Well, I could smell the products the whole time (I still can now at home), but honestly didn't notice anything exceptional or out of the ordinary. I know perhaps the mix wasn't best for the situation, but I really wanted to test the Ascend to get used to the feeling, and I did notice the kind of instant confidence effect that I got also with A314. But a bit early to draw more comparisons than that.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the options also (++/+/- cops, various scents, spray, oil, ascend, api)... I hope I have the right one because I can't possibly afford every combination! An tips or opinions on that also welcome

Originally posted by userrr View Post
    So this was my first experience with XS products, after using androtics products several years ago. I have some job interviews and business networking coming up in the future, so wanted to test an A314 alternative especially.

I put one spray of Ascend (minus cops) to the front of my neck, and Xist to the back of my neck, and set off. One woman opposite me on the train seemed to be looking intently at something out of the window, which involved her leaning awkwardly into my personal space for some time.

I'd decided to visit a yoga studio I hadn't visited before... it seemed prudent with new products. When I got there, the space was very small, and I started thinking this might not have been a great idea and perhaps I should wash some off... but then I just thought this is probably the best opportunity, so went with it. Well, I could smell the products the whole time (I still can now at home), but honestly didn't notice anything exceptional or out of the ordinary. I know perhaps the mix wasn't best for the situation, but I really wanted to test the Ascend to get used to the feeling, and I did notice the kind of instant confidence effect that I got also with A314. But a bit early to draw more comparisons than that.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the options also (++/+/- cops, various scents, spray, oil, ascend, api)... I hope I have the right one because I can't possibly afford every combination! An tips or opinions on that also welcome
    The scent choice won't change the performance. And as far as the cops go even the bottle that has it only has a extremely small amount of cops. Just enjoy the product you have it seems like its working
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by userrr View Post

One tip I can give you as a pheromone user for over 8 years. Don't overthink it too much and have fun discovering what these products are capable of doing for you

The cops in Ascend is really a minute amount, the reason why the cops is in there is to give it that edge that it needs to be Ascend. I hope that makes sense.

As P rightly stated because of our diffusion technology whether or not you wear a cover scent your pheromones will still work effectively and diffuse to a wide area. The cover scent I guess is for pleasure and just being comfortable because some people don't like the smell of the unscented.

If you have a fav cologne, what you can do is purchase your products unscented. Apply the cologne around or near the area you applied the mones and that works for some ppl.

Here is some information you may want to note :

Oils are exact replicas of spray blends that are super-concentrated (typically up to 7 times stronger than sprays) therefore requiring a hot environment with prolonged exposure times to be effective.

If you live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immediately as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).

*In the event an oil is defective it will only be exchanged for another of the same oil blend.

Fragrance choice will not be considered for exchange.

You mentioned Api vs Ascend. That all depends on your goal. The product page gives you a description of what the product was formulated for and so you can use that to determine based on your goals whether it be Api or Ascend. You may want both to use a different times.

Comment

I also want to add that this forum is a dam of pheromone information so please use it.

Use the search engine to read up on some of the men experiences with both Api and Ascend, why they decided Api over Ascend and I am sure those reads will be super helpful. you got this michael buble GIF by bubly

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

One tip I can give you as a pheromone user for over 8 years. Don't overthink it too much and have fun discovering what these products are capable of doing for you

The cops in Ascend is really a minute amount, the reason why the cops is in there is to give it that edge that it needs to be Ascend. I hope that makes sense.

As P rightly stated because of our diffusion technology whether or not you wear a cover scent your pheromones will still work effectively and diffuse to a wide area. The cover scent I guess is for pleasure and just being comfortable because some people don't like the smell of the unscented.

If you have a fav cologne, what you can do is purchase your products unscented. Apply the cologne around or near the area you applied the mones and that works for some ppl.

Here is some information you may want to note :

Oils are exact replicas of spray blends that are super-concentrated (typically up to 7 times stronger than sprays) therefore requiring a hot environment with prolonged exposure times to be effective.

If you live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immediately as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).

*In the event an oil is defective it will only be exchanged for another of the same oil blend.

Fragrance choice will not be considered for exchange.

You mentioned Api vs Ascend. That all depends on your goal. The product page gives you a description of what the product was formulated for and so you can use that to determine based on your goals whether it be Api or Ascend. You may want both to use a different times.

Exactly what Kate said don't put too much faith in the product work on yourself first then use the product as an enhancement

Don't think you can be poorly groomed out of shape and shy then put on a drop of oil and the world will change
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks for all the tips guys! I was also quite hesitant to go for the spray, since the A314 I'd used all those years ago was an oil... but I remember now the downside (which was also often an upside), that it worked most effectively in very close quarters to another person. Best example, was a one-to-one meeting at the same computer. But it made some people behave quite bizarrely, so that was also often a good thing, that it didn't pherobomb a whole room with that effect.

The day after my Xist/Ascend experiment, I could still smell something the next day after having showered twice, once at night and once in the morning. And I felt that it really affected my concentration somehow, whilst working out some scheduling on the phone especially, I was feeling a very strong brain fog/confusion at times. Any idea what might cause that effect? It's not so normal for me.

In the afternoon I used one spray of Ascend, but wasn't really in any situation to study the effects. Then I used another spray in the evening and met a group of people I didn't know. One guy who talked a lot, seemed to spend a lot of time talking to the group but talking to me.. if that makes sense. He was only making eye contact with me, and seemed to be looking for my reaction to anything he said. When a band started playing, he asked me something a bit strange like that if they met with my approval.

I didn't feel like showering when I got home, and I hadn't noticed any of the negative effects in myself that I noticed the other day. So I'm wondering if it might be the Xist that caused this. I'll experiment with that a bit later tonight at a dance event tonight.

Today I used one spray Ascend and got a 10% discount in a dry-cleaners, no explanation given. Too early to say if that would be a pattern, since I was also a new customer at this place.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X