yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ETFZ Vs Xist spray/oil Vs or Evolve spray/oil w/ samples of Cohesion & Taboo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETFZ Vs Xist spray/oil Vs or Evolve spray/oil w/ samples of Cohesion & Taboo

Hello all,

I'm very new to the mone community (as in only a month lol) and was wondering if someone can give me some pointers or experiences they may have had with either. I have all 3 mones and have seen changes but not as many as I had hoped for. I have exposed my target about 12x but using all 3 on different days to see which one would work best. Am I doing something wrong if so can I get some advice on what I should try. I see my target about 2x a week for about an hour at the gym and there are times we see each other on the weekend for longer periods. any advice is greatly appreciated.

BTW: my goal is to get out of the dreaded friend zone with my target. There is mutual feelings however she's been hurt and is afraid to trust and fall in love again....

I personally sometimes want pheromones to do all the work for me, I really do, but I know that having game and social intelligence when it comes to male/female attraction is more important than relying on magic colognes. Whenever I have my trusty Evolve on and I'm chilling intimately with another girl, I always wish that she would just jump on my lap and makes out with me but I know that it will never happen without some game.

I'm not saying that you're relying on your Xist/Evolve too much and you have no attraction building abilities, it's just my opinion based on your short post.
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Thanks for the imput Pingu,

we have that already down as far as social is concerned we have known each other 7yrs and have since been inseparable. Shes just having difficulties opening up and allowing for us to progress which is why I tried the pheros. I was told about them by a lady friend of mine and researched and found that Xist, Evolve and ETFZ are ones to help imprint and get out of the dreaded FZ

Comment

Xsit/evolve then don't forget to escalate! Pheromones won't do the heavy lifting you need to do that yourself
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• CrateOnez
          CrateOnez commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Primross!

What do you recommend for dosage?

• Primross
          Primross commented
          Editing a comment
          2 sprays/drops

• CrateOnez
          CrateOnez commented
          Editing a comment
          Primross of each or of either spray and or oil?

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Xsit/evolve then don't forget to escalate! Pheromones won't do the heavy lifting you need to do that yourself
        True, but the best stories comes from when the pheros do all of the lifting for us
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

I think another issue is that you keep cycling through the products to see what works. The thing is with a product like Xist (and probably ETFZ) is that they're imprinting products that become better with repeated use. If you use different products each time you see her, they won't work as well as they need to be repeated so that it works better. Try using only 1 imprinting product consistently (Xist/ETFZ) first repeatedly over the coming weeks and then see how it goes. You can combo Evolve with either one if you think it's necessary but personally I'll still with just one of the imprinting products.

Regarding her opening up to you, you should try and be the best version of yourself and be non-judgemental of her. Eventually both you and the products will help you get the happy ending that both of you desire.
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            this^^^

Thank you Nightwing and yes I have been keeping a log and noticed that I have been cycling through both, maybe just being impatient LOL. So you recommend using 1 and stick to it. As for evolve I have both spray and oil which would you recommend I combine with ETFZ and should I combine them now or wait after a weeks worth of ETFZ solo? Also does acting somewhat distant after exposure mean that its working?, I've read somewhere that when the target begins to somewhat distance themselves its because the mones are at work.

Comment

XSteveO himself recommended Xist first for a week or so then slight spray of Taboo on top. Too much sexual too quick may work against you.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• CrateOnez
              CrateOnez commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried Xist and for some reason I didn't see much results? any dosage recommendations?

Originally posted by pingu View Post

True, but the best stories comes from when the pheros do all of the lifting for us
            Yes but those stories are fictional
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yes but those stories are fictional
              I would agree that MOST of those stories can be exaggerated, but not all. I've had some remarkable results with blends that just blew me away. A couple that come to mind right away are my first foray with Evolve (ICM). Girl came right up to me and said I smell like sex and it was on from there. Another was Dancing Joker A2 mix.

I think it has more to do with the right blend at the right time, with the right person. So there's a semblance of truth, just maybe we are looking at it from a opposing viewpoint. Heck when I get laid its a score and my mind plays it out as if it was all mones.

First time I wore Ammo I got totally lucky with this girl I had been one-sided flirting with for weeks. My mind and therefore my report said it was all Ammo but there was much more involved now that I look back.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• CrateOnez
                CrateOnez commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks XSteveO I used Xist and didn't see many results can you recommend a good dosage? I have both spray and oil

Originally posted by CrateOnez View Post
              Thanks XSteveO I used Xist and didn't see many results can you recommend a good dosage? I have both spray and oil
              Well that's the thing CrateOnez only you will know the correct dosage. There are a lot of variables involved that only you would know. XiSt gets people out of the friend zone for sure, but it cannot change free-will. Maybe this person just doesn't see you other than a friend. Regardless of what you do you're going to be there. Now over time with XiSt it will gradually pull that wall down and she might start to look at you differently however she is happy in her relationship or lack of one.

One of my best friends from childhood is a girl who I could never see as other than a friend and I'm certain she feels the same way. We've both been naked, drunk and horny (great name for a podcast) and ready to go but something has always prevented it from going further. I love that girl with all my heart, but I could never imagine having sex with her and she's freaking amazingly hot! I'm talking for real model hot you see on tv and magazines not instagram.

My point is we both have a connection, maybe even soul mates, but it does not equal sexual. Weird, I know it!

There's also our attitude towards being a friend. I've been preaching for a very long-time about what it means being a guy in the friend-zone and monst, not all, but definitely most guys use it to manipulate the one their attracted to. Have you ever really asked yourself what your honest intentions are for buying her that teddy bear, or chocolates, or taking her to see a concert...? If its anything other than altruistic friendship, or that you think it is, then would you do the same thing for a male friend? Would you allow a guy friend to tell you all their life issues with their partner? If any of these questions are answered the way I used to answer them your intentions are not genuine. That certainly is not to say its your situation, but I know all to well from my own experiences it was mine.

You need to come to terms with what you want out of the relationship and be okay with it, but don't lie, cheat, swindle your way into her heart. Believe me you, women are much more astute at reading intent than any guy will ever be.

XiSt works and it works very well. We need to find the questions that are hindering your progress with it and from that we can begin tweaking it to match your needs. Someone who has friend-zoned you for many years may take repeated exposure for it to start taking a hold of. You can bet its already happening in her head space but the critical mind is more likely at odds with this new information. XiSt factors these new insights into how it works which is why the more exposed the more she is likely to start believing it.

Another thing to consider, again I'm just guessing on all of these possibilities, are you demonstrating boyfriend or are you demonstrating friend? Goes back to the manipulation tactics us guys use with "friends" who happen to be hot babes we are secretly in love with or wanna crush. Take it from me she will be way more receptive to your advances if your clear on your intent without crossing a line of creepiness. Be her friend, but not because you want something. Be a guy with options...there's lots to this.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                Well that's the thing CrateOnez only you will know the correct dosage. There are a lot of variables involved that only you would know. XiSt gets people out of the friend zone for sure, but it cannot change free-will. Maybe this person just doesn't see you other than a friend. Regardless of what you do you're going to be there. Now over time with XiSt it will gradually pull that wall down and she might start to look at you differently however she is happy in her relationship or lack of one.

One of my best friends from childhood is a girl who I could never see as other than a friend and I'm certain she feels the same way. We've both been naked, drunk and horny (great name for a podcast) and ready to go but something has always prevented it from going further. I love that girl with all my heart, but I could never imagine having sex with her and she's freaking amazingly hot! I'm talking for real model hot you see on tv and magazines not instagram.

My point is we both have a connection, maybe even soul mates, but it does not equal sexual. Weird, I know it!

There's also our attitude towards being a friend. I've been preaching for a very long-time about what it means being a guy in the friend-zone and monst, not all, but definitely most guys use it to manipulate the one their attracted to. Have you ever really asked yourself what your honest intentions are for buying her that teddy bear, or chocolates, or taking her to see a concert...? If its anything other than altruistic friendship, or that you think it is, then would you do the same thing for a male friend? Would you allow a guy friend to tell you all their life issues with their partner? If any of these questions are answered the way I used to answer them your intentions are not genuine. That certainly is not to say its your situation, but I know all to well from my own experiences it was mine.

You need to come to terms with what you want out of the relationship and be okay with it, but don't lie, cheat, swindle your way into her heart. Believe me you, women are much more astute at reading intent than any guy will ever be.

XiSt works and it works very well. We need to find the questions that are hindering your progress with it and from that we can begin tweaking it to match your needs. Someone who has friend-zoned you for many years may take repeated exposure for it to start taking a hold of. You can bet its already happening in her head space but the critical mind is more likely at odds with this new information. XiSt factors these new insights into how it works which is why the more exposed the more she is likely to start believing it.

Another thing to consider, again I'm just guessing on all of these possibilities, are you demonstrating boyfriend or are you demonstrating friend? Goes back to the manipulation tactics us guys use with "friends" who happen to be hot babes we are secretly in love with or wanna crush. Take it from me she will be way more receptive to your advances if your clear on your intent without crossing a line of creepiness. Be her friend, but not because you want something. Be a guy with options...there's lots to this.
                That was all great advice XSteveO

There seems to be a mutual love for one another from what I can see, she is just very hesitant because of her past experiences which is causing her not to trust or allow her feelings to manifest. She has told me that I have changed her and her kids life so I know in time she will lower her guard. I have told her my feelings towards her and she accepted it she knows that everything I do for her is not due to wanting anything in return its due to genuine love. I see some changes in her attitude when exposed to Xist however not many which is why I wanted to get a better understanding of dosages and what I should see as far as characteristics when the imprinting has begun. does the imprinting start to settle in after the 1st exposure, is becoming somewhat distant a sign that its beginning to work subconsciously? I hear that 1-3 sprays is best and 2 drops of oil is best? is the Oil better than the spray and if so what's the best method of using the oil? I have both Xist and Evolve in spray/oil and would like advice on how to maximize the products and which ones would work better. I typically see her 2x a week at the gym for about an hour and on the weekends. If this product worked via phone calls i'd have her already as she calls me everyday LOL.... Any advice is very much appreciated.

Arsenal:

Evolve 10ml spray
                Evolve Oil
                Xist 10ml spray
                Xist Oil
                2 samples of Cohesion
                1 sample of Taboo

Comment

Originally posted by CrateOnez View Post

That was all great advice XSteveO

There seems to be a mutual love for one another from what I can see, she is just very hesitant because of her past experiences which is causing her not to trust or allow her feelings to manifest. She has told me that I have changed her and her kids life so I know in time she will lower her guard. I have told her my feelings towards her and she accepted it she knows that everything I do for her is not due to wanting anything in return its due to genuine love. I see some changes in her attitude when exposed to Xist however not many which is why I wanted to get a better understanding of dosages and what I should see as far as characteristics when the imprinting has begun. does the imprinting start to settle in after the 1st exposure, is becoming somewhat distant a sign that its beginning to work subconsciously? I hear that 1-3 sprays is best and 2 drops of oil is best? is the Oil better than the spray and if so what's the best method of using the oil? I have both Xist and Evolve in spray/oil and would like advice on how to maximize the products and which ones would work better. I typically see her 2x a week at the gym for about an hour and on the weekends. If this product worked via phone calls i'd have her already as she calls me everyday LOL.... Any advice is very much appreciated.

Arsenal:

Evolve 10ml spray
                  Evolve Oil
                  Xist 10ml spray
                  Xist Oil
                  2 samples of Cohesion
                  1 sample of Taboo
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• CrateOnez
                    CrateOnez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Will do thanks again for the advice. You said some have used both at the same time? oil and spray would that be 2 drops and 2 sprays of Xist or evolve? or 2 drops of one and 2 sprays of the other

X2 drops and x2 sprays Xist

Comment

Okay so big question. Is she comfortable around you where she is telling you all this but still banging the jerk down the street?

I'm assuming kids daddy (or whomever) was not very nice emotionally if not physically. However that puts you into this strange little conundrum (I love that word) that you have to figure out where you stand. Okay so you genuinely love each other and that's great, but as far as love goes its a verb. Look it up in the dictionary. Then theirs that Love that is a feeling that words don't describe. It creeps up from your very soul and wow when it hits, it hits.

That's the kind of love that makes a person desperate enough to lose it all, to give up everything because they know its right. Its that old saying let it go if it was yours it will come back, if not it never was (so hunt it down and tie them up and do nasty things with a feather - oops did I just write that?).

BUT only you're going to know this so you really have to ask yourself are you willing to risk it all for her? So are you? It doesn't necessarily mean ruining a friendship but it kind of does. There's a couple ways you can go here. Be the guy who cares while showing her you have options and while you'll always be her friend (or maybe not) you have a life too. Otherwise your displaying a guy whose desperate for her only and therefore not in touch with his own needs. You are putting her friendship above your own self-love and that my friend will get you pretty pissed off the next time you see her with another guy. The movie Hesher does a pretty good job of demonstrating this.

Don't sentence yourself to the friend prison. Take risks and see what works. Be willing to destroy everything for what you want.

Personally I think you're relying to much on the pheromones and not enough on the relationship. XiSt is the sledgehammer you need to break out, but you still need to swing it at the wall. Sounds to me like you've got enough comfort and safety that she is expectant that nothing is going to EVER change between you because your not putting up a boundary. Of course I'm only taking shots in the dark using moments of my own experiences to attempt to help you. I don't know if any of this is going to help, but by all things Pink and Squishy I bet I'm close to being right here.

I used to be so caught up in what I didn't want to happen that I lost sight of the things I wanted and that was to...well to fuck her (Ladies, don't hate me). For years I was stuck in the friend zone with my life-long school mate I mentioned in a post above. She was untouchable and it drove me crazy that she only saw me as big brother. I didn't even want her sexually because she's not my type (love me some Euro-skinny petite little things) but because she was all about dating my friends I was jealous and wanted to bang her. Once I finally got my priorities straight and realized I really did love her like a sister and could care less about her sexually everything changed. Suddenly our friendship completely transformed. We must have gotten drunk dozens upon dozens of times. We'd go out dancing all night and suddenly getting naked with her wasn't even a big deal. We got naked, made out more times then I can count but it never became about sex. It was a pretty freeing experience for me.

What I'm saying is you're not going to screw up your relationship if what you're sating here is truthful. Who cares if you wear to much of something, or moving sexually to quick. You said you've already told her your feelings so I'm sure she is aware you want to have sex with her. If that ruins your relationship I've got news for you. I'm not saying be a horndog but sexual attraction is a powerful tool.

There is no right or wrong here CrateOnez. The single most attractive trait is confidence. Confidence in wanting her is key here. Don't sweat the small stuff like to much or to little. The whole idea behind pheromones is you should "spray, play, figure it out the next day".

I think you're going to do great when you arm yourself with confidence and tools like XiSt.

Great Combo
                    3 Xist
                    2 Cohesion

Build her attraction in you while you game other girls. Play a game and pick out a girl and ask her what she thinks. Make sure she is hot and tell her what you'd do with that. Emotional roller coaster laugh, cry, happy, angry, jealous, laughing... Make it about you.

When the time is right hit her where it counts with the Evolve.

Honestly this is the opinion of a guy (me) who doesn't know shit about relationships though.

Steve O

Comment

I would agree that MOST of those stories can be exaggerated, but not all. I've had some remarkable results with blends that just blew me away. A couple that come to mind right away are my first foray with Evolve (ICM). Girl came right up to me and said I smell like sex and it was on from there. Another was Dancing Joker A2 mix.

I think it has more to do with the right blend at the right time, with the right person. So there's a semblance of truth, just maybe we are looking at it from a opposing viewpoint. Heck when I get laid its a score and my mind plays it out as if it was all mones.

First time I wore Ammo I got totally lucky with this girl I had been one-sided flirting with for weeks. My mind and therefore my report said it was all Ammo but there was much more involved now that I look back.
                      I have no doubt that they work

I get much better results with them than without evolve has done me wonders in the bars however I also had to do my part by staying well groomed and in shape as well as having some game. After that I used them as a crutch and would not take care of myself "why bother I have evolve" lol. After a month or 2 my results vanished

What im saying is they are a very good enhancement of yourself but you get back what you out in

Pheromone XS

Comment

I think you're going to do great when you arm yourself with confidence and tools like XiSt.

Great Combo
                        3 Xist
                        2 Cohesion

Build her attraction in you while you game other girls. Play a game and pick out a girl and ask her what she thinks. Make sure she is hot and tell her what you'd do with that. Emotional roller coaster laugh, cry, happy, angry, jealous, laughing... Make it about you.

Honestly this is the opinion of a guy (me) who doesn't know shit about relationships though.
                        I have always thought that 5x from any products would be too much. Love reading your inputs Steve

Comment

Okay so big question. Is she comfortable around you where she is telling you all this but still banging the jerk down the street?

I'm assuming kids daddy (or whomever) was not very nice emotionally if not physically. However that puts you into this strange little conundrum (I love that word) that you have to figure out where you stand. Okay so you genuinely love each other and that's great, but as far as love goes its a verb. Look it up in the dictionary. Then theirs that Love that is a feeling that words don't describe. It creeps up from your very soul and wow when it hits, it hits.

That's the kind of love that makes a person desperate enough to lose it all, to give up everything because they know its right. Its that old saying let it go if it was yours it will come back, if not it never was (so hunt it down and tie them up and do nasty things with a feather - oops did I just write that?).

BUT only you're going to know this so you really have to ask yourself are you willing to risk it all for her? So are you? It doesn't necessarily mean ruining a friendship but it kind of does. There's a couple ways you can go here. Be the guy who cares while showing her you have options and while you'll always be her friend (or maybe not) you have a life too. Otherwise your displaying a guy whose desperate for her only and therefore not in touch with his own needs. You are putting her friendship above your own self-love and that my friend will get you pretty pissed off the next time you see her with another guy. The movie Hesher does a pretty good job of demonstrating this.

Don't sentence yourself to the friend prison. Take risks and see what works. Be willing to destroy everything for what you want.

Personally I think you're relying to much on the pheromones and not enough on the relationship. XiSt is the sledgehammer you need to break out, but you still need to swing it at the wall. Sounds to me like you've got enough comfort and safety that she is expectant that nothing is going to EVER change between you because your not putting up a boundary. Of course I'm only taking shots in the dark using moments of my own experiences to attempt to help you. I don't know if any of this is going to help, but by all things Pink and Squishy I bet I'm close to being right here.

I used to be so caught up in what I didn't want to happen that I lost sight of the things I wanted and that was to...well to fuck her (Ladies, don't hate me). For years I was stuck in the friend zone with my life-long school mate I mentioned in a post above. She was untouchable and it drove me crazy that she only saw me as big brother. I didn't even want her sexually because she's not my type (love me some Euro-skinny petite little things) but because she was all about dating my friends I was jealous and wanted to bang her. Once I finally got my priorities straight and realized I really did love her like a sister and could care less about her sexually everything changed. Suddenly our friendship completely transformed. We must have gotten drunk dozens upon dozens of times. We'd go out dancing all night and suddenly getting naked with her wasn't even a big deal. We got naked, made out more times then I can count but it never became about sex. It was a pretty freeing experience for me.

What I'm saying is you're not going to screw up your relationship if what you're sating here is truthful. Who cares if you wear to much of something, or moving sexually to quick. You said you've already told her your feelings so I'm sure she is aware you want to have sex with her. If that ruins your relationship I've got news for you. I'm not saying be a horndog but sexual attraction is a powerful tool.

There is no right or wrong here CrateOnez. The single most attractive trait is confidence. Confidence in wanting her is key here. Don't sweat the small stuff like to much or to little. The whole idea behind pheromones is you should "spray, play, figure it out the next day".

Great Combo
                          3 Xist
                          2 Cohesion

XSteveO thanks for the advice and yes we are comfortable with each other and as for the kids father he's a deadbeat doesn't do anything for the kids he pretty much abandoned her and their twins at age 2 they are now 5yrs. I pretty much do it all. There isn't any other guy because she isn't that type of woman she is very blunt and would have told me already. She did express some kind of emotion on Tuesday when she cried and told me she was scared. I have not seen her since Thursday and she's been somewhat distant so I don't know if the phero's are working (IMPRINTING WISE)where she is fighting her feelings or they are making her think more than usual IDK?

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I have always thought that 5x from any products would be too much. Love reading your inputs Steve

Comment

• CrateOnez
                              CrateOnez commented
                              Editing a comment
                              What circumstances please clarify? I've been using 2 sprays of Xist, 2 drops of Xist Oil & 2 drops of Cohesion Oil should I continue or drop some dosages?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X