yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ETFZ Vs Xist spray/oil Vs or Evolve spray/oil w/ samples of Cohesion & Taboo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love steveo's advice.
    you have to understand that in that friendzone case, if we are talking about a deep friendzone, never been romantic or had sexual tension with each other, you are going to need a miracle.
    for the very least you will need to make a slow progressive change in the nature of youre interaction and take some risk at some points.

regarding pheromones, i have a tester of ETFZ i havnt use yet, but i saw most of the ingredient and i actually think mixing it with xist might be very good.

Comment

• CrateOnez
      CrateOnez commented
      Editing a comment
      So you think Xist & ETFZ would be a good combo? I was wondering if I should combine them.

for sure, i dont see why not as xist mix's great with everything i tried (oh and i tried)

ETFZ should in theory add more bonding, trust and sexual tension.
    but its just a theory so...

i will also state the obvious that you should really forget about women that dosent see you in a sexual way, and work on becoming a man that dosent get into a friendzone in the first place.

i would recommend ditching the friendship, and if you think you can handle it, meet this women for the sole purpose of testing the mones.
    that would require a constant escalation on youre part and not falling back to youre current pattern of behavior with her.

you probably aint gonna listen, but hey its youre life.
    good luck.

Comment

• CrateOnez
      CrateOnez commented
      Editing a comment
      I am forgetting the friendship aspect and will try testing to see outcome, thanks for advice.

Originally posted by CrateOnez View Post
    Hello all,

BTW: my goal is to get out of the dreaded friend zone with my target. There is mutual feelings however she's been hurt and is afraid to trust and fall in love again....
    Go on for Xist then! It's beast when you meet her consistently. It's friendzone destroyer and makes you a boyfriend material
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

• CrateOnez
      CrateOnez commented
      Editing a comment
      I've exposed her to it 5x at abut 1hr each time so far. how many exposures do you think it will take to see some kind of reaction and do you think by the 5th exposure some imprinting has occurred?

Go on for Xist then! It's beast when you meet her consistently. It's friendzone destroyer and makes you a boyfriend materiaI've exposed her to it 5x at abut 1hr each time so far. how many exposures do you think it will take to see some kind of reaction and do you think by the 5th exposure some imprinting has occurred
    Well to make reaction, I'm sure the mones do it directly when your target is within your cloud. However, the imprint effect could vary for different people. Some people react faster than others. So, observe and being aware more to see if you make some progress
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    * sample bottle

Comment

• CrateOnez
      CrateOnez commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice much appreciated zeratul

Thanks for the advice much appreciated
    You are welcome
    * sample bottle

Comment

xist can make her feel different things then she is used to around you.
      YOU STILL HAVE TO ACT LIKE A POTENTIAL NON PLATONIC PARTNER, to have a chance for anything to happen.
      and you will have to take a risk at some point.

and i want to make what i said earlier clear.
      you can have female friends that dont see you at a sexual way, as long as you have a REAL friendship with them that is not based on you wanting to fuck them.
      and i would recommend for people having truble with friend zones in general to start flirt and lightly sexualize most of the interaction with females.
      even if you are just friends and you dont want anything more, try to aim the relationship to a point were it always look like you might hook up at some point if you choose to.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
        YOU STILL HAVE TO ACT LIKE A POTENTIAL NON PLATONIC PARTNER, to have a chance for anything to happen.

you can have female friends that dont see you at a sexual way, as long as you have a REAL friendship with them that is not based on you wanting to fuck them.
        and i would recommend for people having truble with friend zones in general to start flirt and lightly sexualize most of the interaction with females.
        even if you are just friends and you dont want anything more, try to aim the relationship to a point were it always look like you might hook up at some point if you choose to.
        hombre thanks for the advice, I am steering our thing more towards that way now to see where I get. Honestly with her it wasn't really that I wanted to fuck her it was more wanting her to finally put her heavily guarded wall down so she can see what she has in front of her. There is feelings there on both parts she just has this high ass wall that I wanted to break down so we can start steering our thing into that type of relationship.

Comment

hombre thanks for the advice, I am steering our thing more towards that way now to see where I get. Honestly with her it wasn't really that I wanted to fuck her it was more wanting her to finally put her heavily guarded wall down so she can see what she has in front of her. There is feelings there on both parts she just has this high ass wall that I wanted to break down so we can start steering our thing into that type of relationship.
          ok cool, so its probably pretty different from the usual case.
          i cant really understand what the case is but it sounds more promising.

xist will help taking down walls for sure.
          still havnt tried my ETFZ tester but its high on B-nol, so it should be very helpful as well.
          connections is also high on b-nol, if you have it you should give it a go.

i would suggest mixing xist with ETFZ for a while and see what happens.
          they both have dis-inhibiting effect (verbally) and should help you A LOT in STEERING the relationship to the right place.

and again, i would advise you to keep youre boundrys and self esteem in check at all times.
          cheers.

Comment

• CrateOnez
            CrateOnez commented
            Editing a comment
            hombre question though wouldn't mixing both Xist & ETFZ be to much as they in essence are built for the same outcome? "resetting/imprinting"

• hombre
            hombre commented
            Editing a comment
            no, the goal does not matter, only the ingredients.
            i dont see why they should clash as xist rarely clash with something, just try it.

• CrateOnez
            CrateOnez commented
            Editing a comment
            hombre ok will do what do you think the ratio should be 2:2, 1;2, 2:1, 1:1? (XIST/ETFZ)

I'm late to the party. I have ETFZ but I don't find it working for me. I prefer Xist overall for its reset and social effects.

Personally, I'd go for spray even for my country's 38C humid temp as I stay indoor most of the time. When you get a hold of each one solo then I'd suggest go for Xist + Evolve in 2/1 ratio. I never gotten to understand what Evolve was when I had the oil/spray sample until I got ONS with the spray I got. I then start to use it as a social/sexual tension in a relationship mixes. You will have to have a bit of game however as pheromones would never help if you screw up your chances with your target.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            I'm late to the party. I have ETFZ but I don't find it working for me. I prefer Xist overall for its reset and social effects.

Personally, I'd go for spray even for my country's 38C humid temp as I stay indoor most of the time. When you get a hold of each one solo then I'd suggest go for Xist + Evolve in 2/1 ratio. I never gotten to understand what Evolve was when I had the oil/spray sample until I got ONS with the spray I got. I then start to use it as a social/sexual tension in a relationship mixes. You will have to have a bit of game however as pheromones would never help if you screw up your chances with your target.
            Great advice BB I think evolve is great for what you discussed
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

I love the term of POTENTIAL NON PLATONIC PARTNER, loll
              * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Go on for Xist then! It's beast when you meet her consistently. It's friendzone destroyer and makes you a boyfriend material
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

2 sprays mostly, up to 3 sprays if I use it solo. I'm Asian 20s early living in Southeast Asia
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

2 sprays mostly, up to 3 sprays if I use it solo. I'm Asian 20s early living in Southeast Asia
                    Do you use it with Evolve?
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X