Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unknowing test subjects.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unknowing test subjects.

    Has anyone given somebody pheromones without telling them that's what it is? Like hypothetically dumping a product into an unmarked bottle and giving it to a friend as a Cologne or perfume to try out?

  • #2
    Nope, but I did consider it though, I put the thought behind me since it would be without their consent. Anyway, a friend borrrowed a perfume from LPMP with the pheromone blend Lumina and she had a blast the entire evening, she did not put two and two together and figure out it was the perfume.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-15-2019, 02:13 PM. Reason: Edit: She took the bottle and sprayed herself, before she asked me. I kept my mouth shut because she doesn't need to know about my life style.
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

    Comment


    • #3
      the reason I ask is, we all know that certain products can have a degree of self affect where in you can settle Lee take on the characteristics of the product or blend that you're wearing. Now that said, I notice that if we take products as personality archetypes....certain products seem like they would naturally attract each other. So in theory would a woman of a certain age, that's regularly wearing a product like Madame (a cougar blend) be more receptive to a product like Prowl (a cougar attractive blend) ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Radman View Post
        the reason I ask is, we all know that certain products can have a degree of self affect where in you can settle Lee take on the characteristics of the product or blend that you're wearing. Now that said, I notice that if we take products as personality archetypes....certain products seem like they would naturally attract each other. So in theory would a woman of a certain age, that's regularly wearing a product like Madame (a cougar blend) be more receptive to a product like Prowl (a cougar attractive blend) ?
        Madame is not a cougar blend, she is more serious than that.
        Arsenal

        ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

        LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

        Comment


        • #5
          I gave a bottle of DesireMe for women to my girlfriend a few weeks ago, I removed the label and told.her to put it on when she's out, or with me

          More testing needed
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

          all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pingu View Post
            I gave a bottle of DesireMe for women to my girlfriend a few weeks ago, I removed the label and told.her to put it on when she's out, or with me

            More testing needed
            Has she used it?
            Arsenal

            ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

            Comment


            • #7
              No.
              Buuuut, I have recently introduced my Mr to pheromones in a very rudimentary way, not giving him all the details I know from years of testing. I have however let him know enough to keep him out of trouble Or, at least, that's what I tell myself

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                No.
                Buuuut, I have recently introduced my Mr to pheromones in a very rudimentary way, not giving him all the details I know from years of testing. I have however let him know enough to keep him out of trouble Or, at least, that's what I tell myself
                Hmm, are you going totally Eris on us?
                Arsenal

                ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                  Hmm, are you going totally Eris on us?
                  Not totally. I'm making sure I'm keeping him from confrontational situations, not setting him up for them Some of these status blends can provoke "shit testing" so I'm being very careful to start him out low n slow

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

                    Not totally. I'm making sure I'm keeping him from confrontational situations, not setting him up for them Some of these status blends can provoke "shit testing" so I'm being very careful to start him out low n slow
                    Yeah, nice approach to break him in slowly.
                    Arsenal

                    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

                    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

                    Comment


                    • NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly! ^_~

                    • Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that is smart.

                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                    Has she used it?
                    To be honest, I don't really talk to her often even though she is my 'girlfriend'

                    But I am curious to know about her experiences using the mystery perfume and whether it does anything for her, so I will ask her often about it

                    I will also report here how the products affect me as a guy when she has it on and I'm with her
                    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

                    all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                    Comment


                    • cryptomones
                      cryptomones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice, I can't wait to read about this.

                  • #12
                    Originally posted by pingu View Post

                    To be honest, I don't really talk to her often even though she is my 'girlfriend'

                    But I am curious to know about her experiences using the mystery perfume and whether it does anything for her, so I will ask her often about it

                    I will also report here how the products affect me as a guy when she has it on and I'm with her
                    Yeah, nice. I bet this is going to be good.
                    Arsenal

                    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

                    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Unknowing test subjects would be a waste in my opinion. I think they'd get better effects and experience from knowing, at minimum, that they are wearing something to alter other people's perceptions. I recently started letting people close to me know about my phero usage, and follow that up immediately with letting them use some of mine. I love phero infused journeys, when both people are using it. Last weekend I went to a show with a girl and we both wore vibe and loveboat, and it was very fun. I also gave her some of my cohesion and a couple mL of copulins oil to keep. cohesion for the time of the month when she may need a bit more comfort, and the copulins to kick her attractiveness to the next level.

                      I'm hoping to hear her experiences with them soon!

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Well, me myself remove the label of my mones so no one has no idea about it I think I'll do the same if I give to other ppl
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion*, Ascend*
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        * sample bottle

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          For people like you it would be a good idea to get a few fake bottles to use if you are hiding it. Such as beard oil bottles or small colonge sample bottles
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
                          Spray:Xist

                          Liquid Alchemy Labs
                          Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

                          Comment

                          Ad down

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X