yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi and Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APi and Xist

So Ive been reading through the forums and haven't seen this combo used by basically anyone. I like the idea of the reset in Xist and I love my APi successful professional vibe . Has anyone used this combo before? What were the results?

I haven't used it with API but I have been using Xist with Wolf and been having good results.
    Actually, I like Wolf for the selfies.
    I need to pick up a bottle of API in the near future.

Comment

I think I ran it once. I remember the day but not the night. girls liked me. Tall big blondes, two of them. The first one was all smiles, at a new coffeeshop in the afternoon one blushed red, flitted around fixing my coffee table for me, offering to adjust my chair and light a fire.

A couple of hours later a friends wife sat beside me and she was having some trouble with a reorganization going on at work. we talked for a while. Since then, I keep seeing her. Last week she popped in without her husband and I platonically greeted her and she sat beside me again. She says she likes it here, meaning mine and some others company.

Nice combo, the xist oil hits hard but they are both so smooth you don't realize anything is happening until later.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Only tried Xist and alpha androsterone, I barely see any different to using only Xist. I didnot observe much then
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

the results would probably the same as mixing xist with anything else- pretty fucking awsome.

Comment

You can mix xist with almost any other product
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                the results would probably the same as mixing xist with anything else- pretty fucking awsome.
                Could not be more agree
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X