yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you think pheromones make people miss you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think pheromones make people miss you?

My co-worker has broken up with his girlfriend in the last week, a mutual break to be exact, but he is regretting it now. I had recently got him on pheromones in the past 3 months (He only wore them a couple times a week) and while I don't want to use his situation as too much of a reference, I think it provokes a question that can possibly help others in the future, and aid myself with encouragement for him. The other night while we were having heart to heart on life, women, and relationships, he asked me a single question I didn't know how to answer well at the time. That question was will the fact that he wore pheromones around her most of the time make her miss him now that he isn't around her? I told him the science says yes, because she'll notice the effects that mones prompted have disappeared, and thus, lead her to think about him. Truthfully, I was reaching to help a friend in need, but the more I thought about my response, the more valid it seemed. He's taking two weeks off for vacation (pre-planned before breakup, which has me worried that is too much time alone for him.) He works with her, so that means they'll be around each other after he gets back, so I may need to get him some mones that may aid him in *possibly* getting her back as he wants, but I want to hear from more experienced pheromone users on the subject.

Couple things strike me.
    We do use imprinting mones for exactly that.
    We use blends to (1-) enhance an already (hopefully) positive experience, which then leads to (2-) others thinking if us fondly when we are not together.

As with any relationship, there are things about it or the people we miss, pheromones or not.

Missing someone alone is not always reason enough to go back. Finding out or realizing their life was richer or more full while they were together after being separated would certainly be a good reason to work things out/try again.
    If the memories are mainly good and the differences small enough to work through, being exposed to something like Xist could potentially open the door for a fresh start.

It doesn't really matter if the mones cause someone to miss you because that doesn't guarentee they would act on it...but with some good behavior and the right mix, getting them to reconsider could certainly be likely.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Thanks, guys! I think what I said held value if not 100% the whole story. Which mixes are particularly good for imprinting? I know he started using Xist (Cause I gave him one of my almost empty bottles) a couple weeks or so before it ended, when he started to realize something was wrong. I guess it was too late by then. Other than that, I think he used Barely Legal and that was it. I'm pretty sure he'll try anything right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
          Thanks, guys! I think what I said held value if not 100% the whole story. Which mixes are particularly good for imprinting? I know he started using Xist (Cause I gave him one of my almost empty bottles) a couple weeks or so before it ended, when he started to realize something was wrong. I guess it was too late by then. Other than that, I think he used Barely Legal and that was it. I'm pretty sure he'll try anything right now.
          You could try others like Cohesion, Connections,
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Damn, does Xist not imprint? I told him it does after reading some old threads that had people thinking so. Well as long as he doesn't find out hopefully that will help him be at ease some.

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
              Damn, does Xist not imprint? I told him it does after reading some old threads that had people thinking so. Well as long as he doesn't find out hopefully that will help him be at ease some.
              Xist imprints. I think since you asked for other ideas he offered Cohesion and Connections as possibilities too
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yeah, I could confirm Xist does imprint. Got several date with girls and they contacted me more often, even initiated another date
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Have you considered that maybe your friend is the one getting imprinted here? Pheromones don't turn people into mindless zombies with a complete lack of reason. If she broke up, even after being exposed to imprinting juice, I'd think her problems with your friend overrode any imprint. Let's say, for example, your friend is a clingy beta with nothing going for himself but a barrel of Xist and the ex sees him for what he is, she may miss him thanks to imprinting, but not enough to stay in a relationship when she sees she's got better options.

And even if he somehow gets her back, its been my experience that a relationship is never the same after a serious breakup. Its just better to move on and find another girl.
                  Last edited by Robby; 05-04-2019, 12:40 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I should probably update this. They got back together almost a month and a half after I made this thread. Robby, he wasn't clingy that I know of, at least pre-breakup. His problem was that she thought he didn't care enough. He also only got to use Xist a handful of times (Bottle was 90% empty) before it ended, so you could argue that had he started earlier, it might not have gotten to that point as long as he showed he cared more sooner. I would've told him that, except I didn't know any of their relationships woes until the week they ended it.

Comment

Well, glad to know the imprint quest was successful for your friend.
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Which blends are imprinting for women?

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Xist4w. Girlfriend seems to have that quality as well...

I think there is a xist for women

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

I think that people miss the great feelings they have around someone. Pheromones can make people feel really good.

I believe that imprinting pheromones increase the frequency of the thoughts surrounding those feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord1 View Post
                          I think that people miss the great feelings they have around someone. Pheromones can make people feel really good.

I believe that imprinting pheromones increase the frequency of the thoughts surrounding those feelings.
                          Great feeling + limited exposure = missing feeling
                          * sample bottle

Comment

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-23-2019, 04:21 PM.
                            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

It is however my experience that the impact of pheromones is stronger with new acquaintances, while people you know really well and go many years back with are less easily affected, the relationship and the habits and signals built up therein often being stronger than signals from e.g. pheromones. If this goes for others as well as for me it must be taken into account when discussing the possibility of creating lasting imprints that could help (and only help) keeping people together in a relationship.
                              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X