yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice Sought from the More Seasoned Veterans Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Sought from the More Seasoned Veterans Here

As a newbie and returning user of pheromones (last used them in early 2000s) I seem to be losing my mind. I've purchased products and with use I have yet to notice any changes in IOI of people when using them so I have to assume I'm not using what I have at the wrong times but also using the incorrect types for where I am.

The timeframes I'm most interested in is daytime such as dining out, shopping and/or at the mall. I have yet to try and troll the bar/club scene until I see if and what works for me as I've been trying to figure out if anything I currently have is working at all. While I would like to try some at the workplace I often come in contact with pre-college students and while I thought this might be an interesting test just to see if I'm arriving at hitting application amounts they are certainly not in my desired females target of late 20s on up.

My current inventory as of this post consists of the following:
    Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Cohesion sprays; Ascend, Taboo samplers
    Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection (dropper), Captain oil (dropper), Hookup (spray), ; Treasureful Shine, Aural of Amity samplers
    Love-Scent: Alter Ego, Edge gel packs, Chikara gel packs and scented / unscented spray

I suppose I need to admit that I'm utterly lost as I've tried a few of the above solo and noted no external changes from those I've interacted with. Usual dose is 1 spray with upping it to 2. As far as the samplers go I believe I've read that two from the typical samplers equal one drop from a standard spray or equivalent dropper.

I'm excited to purchase more product once I learn what venues they work best at and was recently intrigued to learn about the imprinting ability of some, but with my current lack of noteworthy success it's hard to justify buying more or moving to oil-based products if no appreciable results are seen.

I thank everyone in advance.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Daytime is the toughest. Socials like Taboo make the most sense but you only have sampler. It has xsr32 which helps you spot effects easier. You may need to review IOI's so you know what you are looking for too.

SOB is a hard hitter 1 to 1/2 sprays works for me. You need to stay in the presence of people for a while and your distance should be about 5 feet. Mostly at the malls, you'll be 15 or 20 feet away from people. At a mall, you'd have to find a smaller space where the air isn't moving and grab a seat. Over time the air around you will get saturated enough but people are still going to have to walk through your bubble and they will only be in it for a few seconds.

These should be on exposed skin. In winter consider your wrists and upper neck. Putting them on under a couple layers of winter clothes won't work either.

Dinner out should be easier, you are already within 5 feet. Your jacket is off etc.

Another thing is, you are almost my age I see. 20 year old girls don't get interested in us except for our money or daddy issues. The early 40's girls will be hit or miss. If a pheromone gets them horny, they just get irritated as often as interested. As far as ladies that have went through 'the change', I've been working on that for quite a while, its almost like they have sexual Alzheimers, You can hit them with a Mack truckload of pheromones and they can't quite recall what it is they are feeling.

SOB is consistently in the running though with the older ladies. I have generated interest with combinations having a lot of enone like evolve, Bad Wolf, Dirty Primitive. Hookup and Captain might substitute. I have to wear a lot, at least 4 sprays total.

If you insist on the 20 somethings, Liquid Alchemies NUDE line works, You can look into xs Barely Legal. Xist works too but it is slow but it will hit your targets, so will Ascend. At our age they don't drop to their knees with one whiff often. There are other products here but you didn't ask for more products.

Comment

Use xist every day at two sprays, like clockwork, for a whole month.

keep a written log documenting the behavior of the women you see every day.

Then review after a month.

You'll have your answer then

Comment

@Muestereate Some real good info there. I'm personally not into the 20-year old set except for mostly observing what mones can cause them to do. I highly doubt I'd have much in common with somebody with that little life experience. While I have a number of products I have no problem with picking up a few extras to get "recommended" combos or solo products. If you have recommendations I'd be open to hearing about them, as I can pass along any surplus product or tips to a mid-30s colleague who's interested as mostly an armchair observer.

@eternitys_child Thanks for mentioning a product to try for an long-term observation. I think my own excitement in wanting to jump into things along with my relatively limited experience from a decade ago has left me a bit confused, overwhelmed and not focusing on how to get in the swing of things.

I figure between being out on the street or at the bar I would be able to focus on IOIs but my usage and focus is all over the road, so I appreciate the sage advice from those who not only use them regularly but also having become proficient in the where, when and how.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Remember to keep congruency with your products. If you wear sob act like a bad boy if you wear xist you should be more like bf material
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            Remember to keep congruency with your products. If you wear sob act like a bad boy if you wear xist you should be more like bf material
            Thank you. I find this quite helpful. Looking back I probably should have joined the forums prior to placing my order with PXS to get some guidance. Perhaps I should have purchased somewhat different products as a newcomer? I suppose I could also get other products to balance out or to create some of the combos mentioned elsewhere in the forums if that would be considered helpful.

Comment

Start a journal, you can start one in the men's section. I like the idea of starting off with XIST. It works slowly but people you know will start to see you differently. This slowness is easier to adjust too.

Use the SOB around new people. It has hit both older and married women and its pretty social at 1 or 1/2

Another thing is in the single molecules section you can find https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...omone-oil.html

This is the hormone that makes all the other hormones. I have it in the 20ug a drop potency and use about three drops on areas with thin skin. I'm pretty sure it boosted my testosterone a bit. not a lot just some natural rebalancing. I feel and believe others perceive me as quite a bit younger. It too takes some experimenting, all of these do because we are all different and our natural signatures and hormones are all balanced a bit differently. The younger guys and ladies use less than I do, more like 2 drops.

It doesn't work for everybody and it didn't for me until I upped the doseage.

Comment

I agree with e_c. When you're starting out discipline is key to understanding how these products work. Most pheromones are subtle at the best of times so you have to look out for patterns of behaviour. This is why it is a great idea to use one product like Taboo,Xsist or Ascend for at least 2-3 weeks solo so you can get an idea of how it effects you and others.

If you're using them in day time out in public you better be ready to push yourself and actively look for opportunities to talk with as many people as you can including men, even if it's just a simple "good morning" or "how are you". I would also try not to get too hung up on looking for IOIs because that will distract you from being in the moment and putting your best self forward. It is much better to take some time at the end of the day to reflect on how you where treated in general and not just by the hot cashier, then you can note it down in a journal remembering to include your dosage.

If you are looking for solid results I would go with Ascend to start with over something like SOB, only because it is very well balanced and non abrasive.

Comment

Care to explain how one acts like bf material or a bad boy?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I never agree with that theory. Whether you wear Xist or SOB smile, engage.
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
                      As a newbie and returning user of pheromones (last used them in early 2000s) I seem to be losing my mind. I've purchased products and with use I have yet to notice any changes in IOI of people when using them so I have to assume I'm not using what I have at the wrong times but also using the incorrect types for where I am.

The timeframes I'm most interested in is daytime such as dining out, shopping and/or at the mall. I have yet to try and troll the bar/club scene until I see if and what works for me as I've been trying to figure out if anything I currently have is working at all. While I would like to try some at the workplace I often come in contact with pre-college students and while I thought this might be an interesting test just to see if I'm arriving at hitting application amounts they are certainly not in my desired females target of late 20s on up.

My current inventory as of this post consists of the following:
                      Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Cohesion sprays; Ascend, Taboo samplers
                      Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection (dropper), Captain oil (dropper), Hookup (spray), ; Treasureful Shine, Aural of Amity samplers
                      Love-Scent: Alter Ego, Edge gel packs, Chikara gel packs and scented / unscented spray

I suppose I need to admit that I'm utterly lost as I've tried a few of the above solo and noted no external changes from those I've interacted with. Usual dose is 1 spray with upping it to 2. As far as the samplers go I believe I've read that two from the typical samplers equal one drop from a standard spray or equivalent dropper.

I'm excited to purchase more product once I learn what venues they work best at and was recently intrigued to learn about the imprinting ability of some, but with my current lack of noteworthy success it's hard to justify buying more or moving to oil-based products if no appreciable results are seen.

I thank everyone in advance.
                      In daytime, I would try socials like Treasureful Shine, Taboo, Bliss, Barely Legal. Evolve if you want something more sexual than Taboo. Xist and Boyfriend would hurt either. XSR32 will help you be more tuned into IOIs. If you haven't read the IOI list, check it out.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

That would take a while to explain but basically bad boy: uncaring of opinion of others, sexually escalating and confident. Bf material would be responsible, trustworthy and caring. I suggest you read up on a bit of game literature to learn more
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Start a journal, you can start one in the men's section. I like the idea of starting off with XIST. It works slowly but people you know will start to see you differently. This slowness is easier to adjust too.

Use the SOB around new people. It has hit both older and married women and its pretty social at 1 or 1/2

Another thing is in the single molecules section you can find https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...omone-oil.html
                          Great idea. I'll probably start my "official" journal next week as I'm going to be isolated in my office the majority this week solo working on special projects and now wanting to waste product if I'm not going to see the light of day in public. I think I'll hold off on the single molecule adventure until I get a handle on the products I already have access to.

I agree with e_c. When you're starting out discipline is key to understanding how these products work. Most pheromones are subtle at the best of times so you have to look out for patterns of behaviour. This is why it is a great idea to use one product like Taboo,Xsist or Ascend for at least 2-3 weeks solo so you can get an idea of how it effects you and others.
                          Makes sense. I think my own excitement of wanting to try different things might have lead to my early disappointment, especially being a relative rookie at their use.

If you're using them in day time out in public you better be ready to push yourself and actively look for opportunities to talk with as many people as you can including men, even if it's just a simple "good morning" or "how are you". I would also try not to get too hung up on looking for IOIs because that will distract you from being in the moment and putting your best self forward. It is much better to take some time at the end of the day to reflect on how you where treated in general and not just by the hot cashier, then you can note it down in a journal remembering to include your dosage.
                          Pushing myself might be a bit of a challenge, but I think it would be more trying to de-cypher any IOIs after the fact. I do see that focusing on being in the moment is more important, though.

If you are looking for solid results I would go with Ascend to start with over something like SOB, only because it is very well balanced and non abrasive.
                          Thanks, as I'm still weighing out which one to start with I like the non-abrasive part, especially at work.

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I never agree with that theory. Whether you wear Xist or SOB smile, engage.
                          I'll admit I hadn't been doing this as much as I should but the more I force myself the easier it's become

In daytime, I would try socials like Treasureful Shine, Taboo, Bliss, Barely Legal. Evolve if you want something more sexual than Taboo. Xist and Boyfriend would hurt either. XSR32 will help you be more tuned into IOIs. If you haven't read the IOI list, check it out.
                          Is the IOI list here in the forum or are you referring to the products page?

Is the IOI list here in the forum or are you referring to the products page?

Comment

Pheromone Hit List https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...omone-hit-list

Comment

That would take a while to explain but basically bad boy: uncaring of opinion of others, sexually escalating and confident. Bf material would be responsible, trustworthy and caring. I suggest you read up on a bit of game literature to learn more
                              Oh trust me, that's not an issue for GHOST. But I agree with him that it would be great to hear your thoughts on this. The OP is asking for advice so go for detail!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

Thank you.
                                  Yes, enjoy. Some will ne extremely subtle

Comment

While in my own little pre-emptive strike mode I decided to buy full sized Ascend and Taboo along with Evolve and Bliss. I'll finally be able start tomorrow with single, solo products as my solo project is being diverted to a different building and working with a group. At least it will start me with being able to chart any progress in seeing what does / doesn't happen with each one in solo use.

Comment

Keep the sampler bottles, They are not bad to carry while you are working up a dose. So often I've ended up at 1 1/2 and the sampler sprays are just that little bit extra. I think you will like Ascend. I did find with evolving that it takes time to unfold. I use three sprays on lower torso, the older ladies like a lot of that stuff. It has a lot of enone in it, about 20ug a spray, but I have to keep enone away from my nose. I got headaches and stuffed nose for a while.

Comment

Don't forget to shake it before you spray..

Oh that can be applied to pheromone advice too!!
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X