yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Domination XS oil + XS119A (P-Bomb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination XS oil + XS119A (P-Bomb)

I could describe it as a 'moving bomb'.....
    I'm 43 yrs old.
    1 drop of Domination oil on each side of the neck (total 2 drops), then touching the application points with my wrists.
    1 spray of XS119A near the domination application points on each side of the neck (2 sprays total)(not layering them).
    1 spray of XS119A on the wrist where I had touched the Domination oil, and then lightly rubbing my wrists together so the Domination oil and the XS119A were mixed/layered.
    After 10 minutes, 1 spray of Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver on top of each application point.

I walked in a Bar where 2 friends (males) were waiting for me. The place was packed so I had to go through the crowd to reach my friends. I just noticed that everybody was trying to make space for me to walk through!!! They were looking at me like if I was a VIP! I even noticed 2 ladies asking the Bar owner (I know the lady for many years) about who I was.
    When I met my friends, the lady owner came straight away to us, she made a comment that something was different on me on a good way. She was talkative, smiling and offered us drinks for free.
    I noticed that ladies were passing very close to me, smiling and some of them 'accidentally' touching me with their bodies as they were dancing or walking through. On the other side men were keeping a distance from me not being so happy about my presence and the girls reactions. Even my friends were less talkative than other times but enjoyed the fact that so many ladies were surrounding us.

To make sure that the effects were from me, I walked out to make a phone call....... Again, everybody was trying to make space for me to walk through!! I felt like a VIP! Coming back, one of my friends was smiling and told me that a lady who was dancing behind us asked them If I walked away! I could see her smiling and talking to her friends but they did not want to come closer to us. She was disappointed, especially when 2 male friends joined their party. After a while they left the place but on the way out the lady came towards me, smiled and said 'have a good night'!!!!

I don't know if it was the Domination or the 'Bomb' effect, so I'll try to test them again.
    Still I think that I have fallen in love with Evolve..........

if its the first version of p-bomb I guess its not that strong. I'd say the Domination

Comment

• ryusei
      ryusei commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have the new version to compare to?

Apart from the respect, did you notice anything else when paired with P-bomb? P-bomb based on my experience made alpha products smoother without reducing the intended effects of the other product. Did you engage any females in extended conversation? I am going to have to re-up on my p-bomb. I love that mix

Comment

The lady owner of the bar was very talkative, friendly, looked happy to be with us and stayed with us for a while. When she was laughing she was holding or touching my arm. This may have resulted in people thinking that the lady was in our party..... keeping everybody else away from us.

Comment

The new P-bomb is some nice stuff, I have only tested once but it felt like a good alternative to love boat, I'm certain they have a molecule in common aka beta-dienol, One of my favorite bar mixes is domination + love boat so not surprised you had good results, I couldn't smell any none in p-bomb when I first applied, although it definitely contains some as I could smell some the next day, also the etrione seems to stick around as I found myself looking in the mirror and thinking DAMN! you look good today lol,you have inspired me to give this mix a run on my next outing, keep us posted on your next test.

Comment

I have tried exactly the same procedure as I described above, but instead of Domination XS I used Evolve XS oil ...... (+1 spray of Orion P6 super on my clothes).
          This time I noticed that everybody, instead of opening the pathway for me they all wanted to come closer to me!!!! My friends were more talkative & girls who wanted to buy drinks they were trying to touch me with their bodies.
          Initially I felt a bit of aggression when I finished the procedure and left home, but in about 20 minutes this turned into a kind of 'euphoria'.

Next time I'll try SOB XS instead of Domination and Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            The new P-bomb is some nice stuff, I have only tested once but it felt like a good alternative to love boat, I'm certain they have a molecule in common aka beta-dienol, One of my favorite bar mixes is domination + love boat so not surprised you had good results, I couldn't smell any none in p-bomb when I first applied, although it definitely contains some as I could smell some the next day, also the etrione seems to stick around as I found myself looking in the mirror and thinking DAMN! you look good today lol,you have inspired me to give this mix a run on my next outing, keep us posted on your next test.
            Did you have the old p-bomb to compare with? I have the old p-bomb and didn't notice too much I might pull the trigger if its vastly improved.

Comment

O.K....
              I have used 2 sprays of SOB (from 15ml) instead of 2 domination drops at the initial mix.......(same procedure as I posted earlier, at the top of the page)
              Results: Many strange looks from males, still trying to avoid me. The funniest thing (really not so funny...) was that a lesbian girl got angry with me because, according to her 'I was trying to steal her GF' !!!! Self effects: I felt a bit ignorant to everybody, more confident. I could not really explain it but all the time it was in my mind the 'Who dares WINS' rule!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X