yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Real Longevity of High-None/Rone SPRAYS (SOB & Evolve)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Longevity of High-None/Rone SPRAYS (SOB & Evolve)

The Theory
    SOB & Evolve (at least the sprays), has longer effective longevity than what is being advertised

General Consensus
    > Nones/Rones leave a residual effect on the skin
    > Nones/Rones are hard to scrub off completely
    > Social molecules burn off faster than None/Rones

The Question
    What's the real longevity of high None/Rones products such as Evolve or SOB? (Spray)

How could both of these products, being advertised to last 6-8hours, be the same as the unisex socials in terms of duration

Theoretically, shouldn't Evolve and SOB have a longer effective duration, with it's high None/Rone contents, being a sticky molecule?
    Shouldn't they both last longer than Taboo or XiSt which are more social-oriented products?

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Originally posted by pingu View Post
    The Theory
    SOB & Evolve (at least the sprays), has longer effective longevity than what is being advertised

General Consensus
    > Nones/Rones leave a residual effect on the skin
    > Nones/Rones are hard to scrub off completely
    > Social molecules burn off faster than None/Rones

The Question
    What's the real longevity of high None/Rones products such as Evolve or SOB? (Spray)

How could both of these products, being advertised to last 6-8hours, be the same as the unisex socials in terms of duration

Theoretically, shouldn't Evolve and SOB have a longer effective duration, with it's high None/Rone contents, being a sticky molecule?
    Shouldn't they both last longer than Taboo or XiSt which are more social-oriented products?
    Theoretically you would think so.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Actually, they aren't burned off, they are eaten and converted into another pheromone. Our skin is a cesspool of diphtheria bacteria.

I'm not sure this applies to all molecules though we are using here thogh, It seems we are using 4 different types of chemicals. Some are processed by skin bacteria, others like neno are converted internally and I've not researched the other two groups.

Comment

SOB itself stated in the PXS website has longer application 8-10 hourse (compared to the normal one 6-8 hours)
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

I know a lot of people report having enone on them for days
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
            SOB itself stated in the PXS website has longer application 8-10 hourse (compared to the normal one 6-8 hours)
            That's quite interesting, if that's the case then maybe the SOB Oil would last 10-12 hours? On the SOB Oil product page it only states 8-10 hours though. SOB is heavy on eNone and I still believe that there's truth to this theory of heavy sexuals lasting longer than socials
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

That's quite interesting, if that's the case then maybe the SOB Oil would last 10-12 hours? On the SOB Oil product page it only states 8-10 hours though. SOB is heavy on eNone and I still believe that there's truth to this theory of heavy sexuals lasting longer than socials
              True. I much prefered the spray of SOB however
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

True. I much prefered the spray of SOB however
                I actually own both Spray and Oil for SOB, why is it do you prefer the Spray?

Comment

I actually own both Spray and Oil for SOB, why is it do you prefer the Spray?
                  For the purpose of the product (sexual) it seemed that a quicker hit was needed such as when things are gonna go down or at a club quicker hits are better.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

How long does it take for SOB to hit in oil vs spray form?
                    Would oil be more appropriate for a bar setting rather than spray?
                    I have some samples of SOB but I am still testing my socials.

Comment

Oil takes about 15 minutes in the cloud to take effect

Spray is better UNLESS you are very hot ie dancing or in a warm bar
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

SOB spray is real fast, Moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          SOB spray is real fast, Moments.
                          Exactly and in a high paced bar setting it's perfect
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

The Theory
                            That's definitely the case, at least in my experience.

Comment

Yeah, that's why in Evolve case it is heavy sexual mones buffered with social mones. The social mones work like magic in the beginning, the sexual mones do the rest thereafter.
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X