Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Could someone explain PSE to me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could someone explain PSE to me?

    Could someone explain PSE to me? There isnt much information on it besides that it makes sex more intense and mentally prominent but that is it.

  • #2
    I have a sampler of PSE but haven't used it yet. Supposedly it gets the ladies wet and wild in the bedroom...we shall see.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

    Comment


    • #3
      I have a sample I will be running soon
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

      A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

      Comment


      • #4

        Hello in the round, I tried it yesterday in affair with a mature woman. I had the mixture PSE + Cohesion + Evolve. It actually went off as always. First we talked about her and her family. In between, I teased her a bit, put her briefly my tongue in the neck and then the conversation continued. Until we finally fell over each other. The sex with this mature pearl is just awesome. I know she comes early. That's why I can really take my time while licking and graze all points. Only, I do not know if it's because of the PSE, because I also use the C + E combo with L2K V.1 from Alpha Dream and have the same results. Just as SteveO mentioned here in the forum, just spray and wait to see what happens, does not work. You have to get the feelings of the woman in motion. Then she is exposed to your cloud for a while. And you can tease them in between times and pay attention to their IOIs. I read a lot here and also try a lot for myself. Many thanks to the old-established here in the forum ....

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, quiet hard to find info about PSE. In the website they said it can initiate threesome, wow
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

          Comment


          • #6
            PSE is a tough one to explain which is why probably not a lot of info towards it.

            When I initially made it and first public test I was going to a private party at Jerry Lee's in Memphis. A friend of mine was getting engaged and there would be a lot of people I knew and quite a few ladies I had relations with. I went there with a long-time gf, who was at that point more of a fb, as we all hung with the same group. Blond haired blue eye beauty who can stop a room when she enters. She knows it too, but is humble and cool. She is very much into guys though and I've never heard her talk about women in "that" way. Well that night she was into having a few of my other exes together at her place which would have surely been interesting. She straight out said 3 some.

            So PSE gets minds racing towards raciness and explicit content, but like Odion's Sex Panther only 60% of the time it works every time. The other 40% not so much. This one is kind of hit or miss, but when it does hit, it hits really hard!


            Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


            This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

            A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

            discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


            Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              PSE is a tough one to explain which is why probably not a lot of info towards it.

              When I initially made it and first public test I was going to a private party at Jerry Lee's in Memphis. A friend of mine was getting engaged and there would be a lot of people I knew and quite a few ladies I had relations with. I went there with a long-time gf, who was at that point more of a fb, as we all hung with the same group. Blond haired blue eye beauty who can stop a room when she enters. She knows it too, but is humble and cool. She is very much into guys though and I've never heard her talk about women in "that" way. Well that night she was into having a few of my other exes together at her place which would have surely been interesting. She straight out said 3 some.

              So PSE gets minds racing towards raciness and explicit content, but like Odion's Sex Panther only 60% of the time it works every time. The other 40% not so much. This one is kind of hit or miss, but when it does hit, it hits really hard!

              That's exactly what I need
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: Cohesion
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                PSE is a tough one to explain which is why probably not a lot of info towards it.

                When I initially made it and first public test I was going to a private party at Jerry Lee's in Memphis. A friend of mine was getting engaged and there would be a lot of people I knew and quite a few ladies I had relations with. I went there with a long-time gf, who was at that point more of a fb, as we all hung with the same group. Blond haired blue eye beauty who can stop a room when she enters. She knows it too, but is humble and cool. She is very much into guys though and I've never heard her talk about women in "that" way. Well that night she was into having a few of my other exes together at her place which would have surely been interesting. She straight out said 3 some.

                So PSE gets minds racing towards raciness and explicit content, but like Odion's Sex Panther only 60% of the time it works every time. The other 40% not so much. This one is kind of hit or miss, but when it does hit, it hits really hard!

                A more detailed story version that in the website
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry been away for a while, I can confirm threesome suggesting from a female. It made me extremely uncomfortable because it was mmf and Im not really into that. I'll go again after restocking, it seems to require an extra "kick".

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                    Sorry been away for a while, I can confirm threesome suggesting from a female. It made me extremely uncomfortable because it was mmf and Im not really into that. I'll go again after restocking, it seems to require an extra "kick".
                    it was mmf? Have you got an offer because of the PSE yet?
                    In SteveO's example was mff
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

                    Comment


                    • SteveO
                      SteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually It was SteveO, F, F, and F. They would have killed me but it would have been a great way to go

                  • #11
                    Originally posted by zeratul View Post

                    it was mmf? Have you got an offer because of the PSE yet?
                    In SteveO's example was mff
                    Well each girl has a different fantasy
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: Cohesion
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      That's why I feel familiar with one of the actor, he played as an Ant Man!
                      ping pong friends GIF
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Yes it's an interesting one, PSE. I love to wear it as I'm sure the self-effects make my flirtation far more easily sexual than usual, but it does have a hit and miss quality. The first night I wore it, a friend's wife arranged for us to travel home separately to the rest of the group, and when alone she practically jumped all over me, in public like a horny teenager (she's 41 and usually very discreet). She wasn't drunk, but something had got her horny as hell and the only thing I did different was PSE. I've had a few other girls really over-react to it too - both taken as well, but literally putting their faces in my chest and smelling it all in, hands on my back clutching me... while with others it seems to have n o effect. I wonder if the context/logistics are the reason for the uneven reaction: if their thoughts get too wild, they might override them to save face (though that doesn't quite explain the first reaction I got).

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Has anyone tried pse at a bar/club?
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: Cohesion
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Primross View Post
                            Has anyone tried pse at a bar/club?
                            Hey dude! You told me that PSE stood for "Primross Satisfies Everytime!"

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Robby View Post

                              Hey dude! You told me that PSE stood for "Primross Satisfies Everytime!"
                              Hahahaha that's the truth!
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: Cohesion
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                I've tried PSEL, the rising tension is a bit more romantic than the descriptions of Men's PSE. In a story, the drama and tensions increase and then an incident brings it to climax. I felt like I was in a story but the context desperately needed something to snap, soon please. When it did my resolve crumbled and I only barely clawed my way back into respectable looking repose.

                                I haven't found out if that is repeatable. I wouldn't want that to happen again unless a bedroom was 6 inches away. I almost jumped the girl in broad daylight.

                                My Current Inventory

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by JGB018 View Post
                                  Yes it's an interesting one, PSE. I love to wear it as I'm sure the self-effects make my flirtation far more easily sexual than usual, but it does have a hit and miss quality. The first night I wore it, a friend's wife arranged for us to travel home separately to the rest of the group, and when alone she practically jumped all over me, in public like a horny teenager (she's 41 and usually very discreet). She wasn't drunk, but something had got her horny as hell and the only thing I did different was PSE. I've had a few other girls really over-react to it too - both taken as well, but literally putting their faces in my chest and smelling it all in, hands on my back clutching me... while with others it seems to have n o effect. I wonder if the context/logistics are the reason for the uneven reaction: if their thoughts get too wild, they might override them to save face (though that doesn't quite explain the first reaction I got).
                                  That was a hug hit from PSE! Or perhaps females showed no reaction have more control so they can repress their wild thought and hid it from you
                                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                  APEX: Manimal 2
                                  * sample bottle

                                  Comment

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X