yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How would you Feel if your Pheromone Products gets Taken AWAY from you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you Feel if your Pheromone Products gets Taken AWAY from you?

Has any one of us have those thoughts that I have been having, where we ponder to ourselves what would change if we didn't have pheromone products?

In my experience, I haven't used pheromone products this regularly for years, up until around 2 months ago, when I had just started with PSX and spent almost a grand on their products. Now I wear them for pretty much every one of my social occasions.

Now it wouldn't seem right without them, now if I am to head out without having a spray/drop, it would feel like I would be without wearing underwear. On a deeper level, there would definitely be situations where I wouldn't feel 'enough', where I wouldn't feel like I have the permission or confidence to say or do things.

Does anyone else feel like this? 'naked' sometimes?
    What would be different about your life without mones?

Sometimes, I imagine in my head a scenario where I DO NOT have any mone products on, I am in a situation with a girl where mones would be very effective, I would be feeling very insecure, like something is missing, like a girl without makeup, the way I present myself is very unattractive and repelling. It feels as if everything is a lost cause without my precious 1x drop of Evolve oil... lol

But then all of a sudden... a realisation strikes my head, like an epiphany, a mysterious higher entity in my head says to me in a holy God-like voice, "It was never the mones... it was YOU all along!", like those cliche comeback scenes in many movies we see, like Rocky Balboa for example. Then I think to myself "f*ck the 1x drop of Evolve, I got this", then I get my mojo back, start killing it, have sex with her, then the world becomes right again...

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Naked
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I think it has the space jam water effect (placebo) to a degree. Even that is useful however it shouldn't be a crutch
      Pheromone XS

Comment

I do this quite a bit, I wear mones at work and if I go out. I don't wear them any other times.

I do feel without the mones deep down that I'm disadvantaged in some way.

this also helps me to decide whether mones actually work. Without mones I still get on with women and they love the jpg le male that I wear. I don't get lots of hits and ones I get seem quite comfortable as I am more in tune with the woman giving me signals to my natural sig, but I'm far from the sort of person that gets the ladies!

with mones, the hits are definitely more and women show more sexually suggestive body language than normal. I also seem to punch above my weight a bit and it shows up women who are attractive but don't show me they are attracted to me when I dont wear mones. Reactions are crazier both positive and occasionally negative.

I also find mones gives an extra push when sex is on the cards, definitely drives a woman crazy.

.......but yeah I feel pretty naked when not wearing them.

Comment

Yup proof that they work
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
            I also seem to punch above my weight a bit and it shows up women who are attractive but don't show me they are attracted to me when I dont wear mones.
            This, this is definitely very true to me also. You feel like you could push things because you safe with whatever products you have on

Considering how powerful I think pheromone products are (IMO), I'm surprised that they aren't even halfway into becoming mainstream yet, which is in a way, positive for all of us on here
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Some people I see have said it's like they are Bruce wayne and with the mixes they feel like Batman lol
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Hmm. Not naked, but definitely like getting all dolled up and then forgetting jewelry, or at the very least, like leaving the house without my yummy smelling perfume.
                Yes! That!
                Like being told I could no longer wear perfume. Something that brings so much sensory pleasure...Sure, it isn't necessary, but I love how it makes me feel, how others compliment me or the fragrance. Pheromones are like that - only waaaaaay so much better!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Pheromones have helped in developing my confidence and game. It helps a lot with icebreaking people I open and that I will miss the most if they're taken away from me.

Comment

I would be devastated.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't mean on them as much as I used to. I feel good looks will get you a lot further so now most my effort goes on physical self improvement
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I occasionally go a few days without each month, to help me as I compare different products (sort of like cleaning my palate when trying different wines) and to make sure I don't rely on them as a crutch or give too much credit to the pheromones. Going off them makes me somehow makes me more self-aware. Not naked, but I can see why it could feel that way. Socially/romantically I feel less vibrant or noticeable. Like someone just took away my star power. Whereas with them, it can sometimes feel like everything is going great, when there may actually be things I need to work on either professionally with my communication, or with my love life, etc. I think pheromones seem to 'smooth' things out a bit, giving me a distorted perception of reality. Sometimes it helps to take that filter off. A few days of rain also helps me appreciate sunshine more

I would be incredibly devastated if I couldn't use them for a long period of time. If there's a chance there may be any sort of law against pheromones in the future, I massively stock up on them haha.

Comment

I would pick another hobby
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X