yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I Think I May Have Discovered Something About Older Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I May Have Discovered Something About Older Women

Other older women threads haven't gone far and i may have discovered something that warrants a fresh thread.

Post menopausal and post hysterectomy women need a feminizing molecule.

I can count on one hand, good responses from older women that felt like they could go anywhere other than social.
    1. SOB
    2. Dirty primitive
    3. Xist
    4. Exotica

Recently I started experimenting with female blends

Most make me really horny and a couple feels like a warm furry hug from the fluffy sweater girls of my youth. It does not feel manly but they are comforting. I hesitate to wear them solo though and I keep noticing a lively twinkle in the ladies eyes. Last night I took out TEASE as part of a real stupid combo. I was with my XSO having Pizza at a bar with several couples. Now my XSO ALWAYS gets pissed 30 seconds after a sexual or kind thought. She's frigid post hysterectomy.

I think women feel embarrassed or ashamed of sexual feelings. menopause may make them feel DEsexualized and as a result, DEwomanized. They need a social but a disinhibitor like allo-thdoc. SOB has some of this. Beta-Androstenol may be another social, The transformation from wooden statue to fluffy sweater takes time.

I found that Cops works well with older women. I bought some DesireMe+ ladies cops with beta androstenol. While they get social, some old sexual associations are building. Cops seems pretty good with older ladies in general.

Now enone is a problem, Older ladies need a lot, after a lifetime, they don't excite easily. I use DIRTY Primitive for my enone boosts but evolve might work.

But without something to make them feel feminine:
    You have a friendly piece of wood that wants to smack somebody because they have an itch they are ASHAMED to scratch.
    I'm pretty sure when I wear a feminizing molecule around an older woman she feels happy and even somewhat grateful that around me, she once again, feels like a woman.

Disinhibitors don't take that away by themselves. The different part of my combo last night was TEASE. I had been getting a knowing twinkle with Fantasy but looking back, they may have thought I was feminine and they were giving me the, I know you are gay eye, if there is that look. But Tease has BETA-Allothdoc and the knowing twinkle turned into a, thanks for making me(her) feel feminine again.

I can also see this working with XIST because it's reasonable for me to expect a woman to need time to readjust to feeling feminine again.
    I may try this with boyfriend in keeping with the xist theme, maybe quicker. Though SOB just works for me and boyfriend still doesn't

The full combo was an ecological nightmare but I'll list it because If I can't simplify it somehow I'll have to do it again to repeat anyhow.
    • 3 drops 20ug pregnenolone in dpg on gonads
    • 1.5 SOB Amber Musk upper chest
    • 1.5 Xist upper chest
    • 1 euro drop Dirty Primitive under the right chin
    • 1 spray tease. mid chest
    • 1 FULL Spray DesireME+/w Loins AMber Rose
    XSteveO Take a look at this?

Please.....

The main cause a woman doesn't respond to you is if she is not interested in you sexually. This goes for women in any age.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      But Mus, I don't feel defeminized when I use Boyfriend.

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Only 50% of women turn frigid after menopause. A huge percentage drastically drop their sex drive after marriage and specifically after having children. I think its shame creating defemization.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Frigid????

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Other older women threads haven't gone far and i may have discovered something that warrants a fresh thread.

Post menopausal and post hysterectomy women need a feminizing molecule.

I can count on one hand, good responses from older women that felt like they could go anywhere other than social.
    1. SOB
    2. Dirty primitive
    3. Xist
    4. Exotica

Recently I started experimenting with female blends

Most make me really horny and a couple feels like a warm furry hug from the fluffy sweater girls of my youth. It does not feel manly but they are comforting. I hesitate to wear them solo though and I keep noticing a lively twinkle in the ladies eyes. Last night I took out TEASE as part of a real stupid combo. I was with my XSO having Pizza at a bar with several couples. Now my XSO ALWAYS gets pissed 30 seconds after a sexual or kind thought. She's frigid post hysterectomy.

I think women feel embarrassed or ashamed of sexual feelings. menopause may make them feel DEsexualized and as a result, DEwomanized. They need a social but a disinhibitor like allo-thdoc. SOB has some of this. Beta-Androstenol may be another social, The transformation from wooden statue to fluffy sweater takes time.

I found that Cops works well with older women. I bought some DesireMe+ ladies cops with beta androstenol. While they get social, some old sexual associations are building. Cops seems pretty good with older ladies in general.

Now enone is a problem, Older ladies need a lot, after a lifetime, they don't excite easily. I use DIRTY Primitive for my enone boosts but evolve might work.

But without something to make them feel feminine:
    You have a friendly piece of wood that wants to smack somebody because they have an itch they are ASHAMED to scratch.
    I'm pretty sure when I wear a feminizing molecule around an older woman she feels happy and even somewhat grateful that around me, she once again, feels like a woman.

Disinhibitors don't take that away by themselves. The different part of my combo last night was TEASE. I had been getting a knowing twinkle with Fantasy but looking back, they may have thought I was feminine and they were giving me the, I know you are gay eye, if there is that look. But Tease has BETA-Allothdoc and the knowing twinkle turned into a, thanks for making me(her) feel feminine again.

I can also see this working with XIST because it's reasonable for me to expect a woman to need time to readjust to feeling feminine again.
    I may try this with boyfriend in keeping with the xist theme, maybe quicker. Though SOB just works for me and boyfriend still doesn't

The full combo was an ecological nightmare but I'll list it because If I can't simplify it somehow I'll have to do it again to repeat anyhow.
    • 3 drops 20ug pregnenolone in dpg on gonads
    • 1.5 SOB Amber Musk upper chest
    • 1.5 Xist upper chest
    • 1 euro drop Dirty Primitive under the right chin
    • 1 spray tease. mid chest
    • 1 FULL Spray DesireME+/w Loins AMber Rose
    XSteveO Take a look at this?
    who paid for the pizza?

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Split, I paid, she cashed out in the car, she drove too. Picked me up so i wouldn't have to shovel snow.

Ladies, I didn't post this to troll you. I honestly think I stumbled onto something. It's shame-based so that is always going to start the denial process right up. Put yourself in the place of an older woman and imagine the feelings that may accompany the loss of basic human reproductive capacity. I've seen it all my life. Its why doctors try to leave in an ovary in young hysterectomy patients. to avoid the psychological trauma. Now, menopause is gradual instead of traumatic but the end result has to be dealt with as does the plain old fashioned getting old problem.

It ain't fun and stuff catches you by surprise because we don't talk about it openly, especially between sexes. Secrecy breeds shame, more often its just embarrassment. It can seem to make no sense but Dim lights become your friend and even here young people ridicule the older just for surviving this long.

Last year after a couple years of harsh illness, one woman made me feel like a man. It was healing and gave me the will to keep trying to live. If I can give that same hope to a woman, I can imagine herself reopening herself to sex and I'm not just talking about my XSO. You girls love the molecules, why wouldn't other females like them too?

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Please.....

The main cause a woman doesn't respond to you is if she is not interested in you sexually. This goes for women in any age.
      I found this quote on beta androstenol.

This trust and connection is the primary switch that signals attraction and can often lead to intimacy and sex.

Comment

I found this quote on beta androstenol.

This is something different from when a woman have an animalistic attraction to you.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

AFter studying all the products listed in my first list, I find that Beta-ThDOC is in all of them. None of those products has much enone. I added enone, erone Allo-Thdoc and copulins. I cant be sure how much erone or enone are in SOB or xist. but the extra 12ug of enone didn't hurt.

I was kinda heavy on cops if you add them all together. SOB DesireMe+ and dirty Primitive. So cops and beta-Thdoc and alpha and beta socials and then masculinize. Erone heavier than enone?

Hmm what order?

Erone, cops, enone, Beta-Thdoc, beta stenols, allo-thdoc finally alpha stenol ???

Comment

Ok. Combo of products, you've got a lot going on there. You're saying you believe Beta-thdoc is a common denominator.
            Why?
            Is it because it's in the blends you wore?
            Is it because you're thinking disinhibition factor?
            You have a lot of add ons too. Synergistic affects with combined molecules?
            Do you think somehow beta-Thdoc is feminising? Why not a-nol? Cops? DHEA? You're wearing a lot of stuff, how are you narrowing it down? (Because, like you mentioned, you don't know how much of what you've got going on)

Tbh, I have no idea about the 50% frigid thing in menopause or postmenopausal women. My mom would NOT fit into that catagory.
            The hysterectomy thing I guess I could see if the person didn't want it. I know plenty of women, all ages, who feel crushed at not being able to conceive, or have trouble conceiving for that matter. I don't get the shaming/shame thing.
            I don't know how old you are, and you don't have to say, but could it be the mentality of the generation that you're speaking to? Or is that what you mean? That there's a certain expectation to behave a certain way at a certain age? With the way things are today, I wouldn't think a stigmatism like that would still apply?
            On the flip side, I know a lot of older women who have said they felt more free than they ever did to enjoy lifes sexual pleasures without having to worry about pregnancy...God knows, I'll be one of them! Hahaha!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It's going to take some narrowing down for sure. And the 50% is just something I ran into on some research papers. It's not google stuff though I don't have the PID's handy. The big part of the paper was that the problem was either physical or mental. The physical could just be different positions or lubes. easily handled. The mental part was not real deep damage but was exaggerated by secrecy. Just exposing the man to the problem took away the awkwardness and embarrassment for the woman.

My mother scoffs at the idea too, perhaps the difference is marriage or lack of marriage. Todays older women are single and they don't have years to slowly coach their partners. The shaming thing is not rational, I agree, but I see it exists anyhow. My generation are not prudes, if anything we are more promiscuous, not less and perhaps that speaks to an idea of not being or feeling able to be promiscuous anymore. I've experienced it from the male side of things and have listened to the anguish and depression of my older friends of both sexes. It's real enough, occasionally up to ending it all. Can making a woman feel like a woman again be therapeutic? Can I ease their pain? Could I maybe even get lucky? Or should I ignore what I sense and write it off as irrational, sexist or generationally specific?

I will note the resistance and make sure to keep what I'm doing secret lest it hurt more than help. Present company excepted of course.

Comment

Just a thought but perhaps EST could have something to do with it. Tease is the only product with any significant amount of EST in that mix.

Comment

I've had good results with Est with women of childbearing age. But, I'm open to all feminine molecules. Instead of that chemical soup, it would be really nice to be able to steer our current blends with only one or two molecules. I think I'm going to try just SOB and tease next. Evolve and tease is on my list and once I find a good man blend to combo with. I'll try innocence. That's a pretty nice and calm blend, not real feminizing but I felt kind when I wore it tonight.

If I go into XIST combos, I'm pretty sure I'll need cops. Ascend has a little cop too, probably SOB and ASCEND with Tease and Innocence, that should keep me busy for a while.

I guess I need 74 and xsp-H. Somehow I think I'm missing a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Ok. Combo of products, you've got a lot going on there. You're saying you believe Beta-thdoc is a common denominator.
                    Why?
                    Is it because it's in the blends you wore?
                    Is it because you're thinking disinhibition factor?
                    You have a lot of add ons too. Synergistic affects with combined molecules?
                    Do you think somehow beta-Thdoc is feminising? Why not a-nol? Cops? DHEA? You're wearing a lot of stuff, how are you narrowing it down? (Because, like you mentioned, you don't know how much of what you've got going on)

Tbh, I have no idea about the 50% frigid thing in menopause or postmenopausal women. My mom would NOT fit into that catagory.
                    The hysterectomy thing I guess I could see if the person didn't want it. I know plenty of women, all ages, who feel crushed at not being able to conceive, or have trouble conceiving for that matter. I don't get the shaming/shame thing.
                    I don't know how old you are, and you don't have to say, but could it be the mentality of the generation that you're speaking to? Or is that what you mean? That there's a certain expectation to behave a certain way at a certain age? With the way things are today, I wouldn't think a stigmatism like that would still apply?
                    On the flip side, I know a lot of older women who have said they felt more free than they ever did to enjoy lifes sexual pleasures without having to worry about pregnancy...God knows, I'll be one of them! Hahaha!
                    My mum said sex was better after the menopause.

Arsenal

Comment

In the quest to simplify I just did a spray of SOB. My Tease was in another jacket so 3 sample poofs of Innocence instead.

Not what I'm after but pretty darn interesting combo. All the guys wanted to talk, I couldn't get out the door after another guy offered to buy me lunch. More guy talk. Absolutley no attention from the waitress though. She would have been about the right age. But SOB and innocence, all the guys that usually shit test were my pals today. WTF. I was alpha, attractive and everyone wanted to bury the hatchets that the other alpha mixes had buried in my skull.

XIST reset for alpha but fast. No beta challenging. 3 women in range, no obvious reactions other than casual looks. not even acknowledgments.

Comment

But SOB and innocence, all the guys that usually shit test were my pals today. WTF. I was alpha, attractive and everyone wanted to bury the hatchets that the other alpha mixes had buried in my skull.
                        Looks like you found a better way...
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

After my distraction with innocence, I got back to my frigid women and Tease experiment. I started simple. Since Xist was working so well with innocence I tried Xist and Tease. Not great. I took out three things SOB and Cops and dirty primitive. All I got was an "I'm broke, can I suck you." I was ready to discount this as an anomaly. But, I remember before going out, to not be so cheap. I've read of blends working at subconscious levels so it is worth a mention here again. It had occurred to me after self-survey that only one woman had really taken me for a HARD financial ride. That lesson was ancient and needs put to bed.

I paid for some decent food and got no extras. I did note she took a picture of the bill, I guess its a girl trophy.

So even though XISt may still have a place, Next time its SOB and Tease. SOB has woken up the older ladies and if I'm not unfreezing an old relationship, leaving XIST behind seems reasonable. A woman I care about deeply died yesterday, I'll have to go to a funeral with a lot of ladies there I'm sure. Most are go-getters, Rose taught people to rise and succeed. One of her more successful financial endeavors was selling dildoes and lingerie. Hopefully, a higher percentage of these ladies aren't frigid.

Comment

In the quest to simplify I just did a spray of SOB. My Tease was in another jacket so 3 sample poofs of Innocence instead.

Not what I'm after but pretty darn interesting combo. All the guys wanted to talk, I couldn't get out the door after another guy offered to buy me lunch. More guy talk. Absolutley no attention from the waitress though. She would have been about the right age. But SOB and innocence, all the guys that usually shit test were my pals today. WTF. I was alpha, attractive and everyone wanted to bury the hatchets that the other alpha mixes had buried in my skull.

XIST reset for alpha but fast. No beta challenging. 3 women in range, no obvious reactions other than casual looks. not even acknowledgments.
                            I thought I read SOB spray is 20 mcg of enone.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Steve never clarified it but I have been narrowing down that combo and SOB has more influence over the hits than xist though xist was appropriate because it was an X.

Comment

• manover84
                                manover84 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                SOB is good stuff, Dancing Jokers mix is very well received here. P96 and A1 are single molecules that should work well with SOB without other mixes.

Well, I wore it with innocence today and Nude Alpha today. Nude Alpha takes a while to work so the first couple hours is SOB and Innocence. It is the aspect of adding femininity to a male sig that I think I stumbled on to. I'm going after the, " I feel like a woman again when I'm near him" vibe.

This blend was status, neither innocence or sex. People kept mistaking me for someone well to do. Someone tried to sell me some stuff, probably hot but I'm not normally the guy that looks like I got a spare grand in my pockets. I walked into a store and the cashier dropped all her money and ended up giving me my coffee and doughnut. An hour later I arrive at a funeral home and stupid me parks in the herse spot so the guy comes out. I have to move but the guy fixed me up with a good spot despite not being immediate family.

I start to check my clothes and I discover, my collars up and so is my hair, my zipper is down and my belt doesn't match. It's amazing how much a suit jacket and it bit of mones will fool people. I wasn't going for sexy to the old ladies today and innocence doesn't deliver that but a Son of A Bitch that's done nothing wrong is another weird combo to look into. SOB and Nude did not attract older ladies the night before.

I still have to do SOB and Tease again. Funeral just wasn't the right place though the targets were close to appropriate. I actually ended up with a bunch of married ladies, They tried to be a bit snobby but SOB just let me be an upbeat me. Soccer Mom's, Milfs. not bad, wrong blend for them though.

Comment

Maybe try Innocence with P96, Xist or Evolve?
                                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Innocence and Xist is Fantastic if theirs some animosity

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Don't know the nuances of men's Xist, but women's is a great undercurrent for anything. Fascinating to see a woman reacting to a man wearing it with another woman's blend...

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X