yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Naked gun - just heat or excitement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked gun - just heat or excitement?

I have purchased naked gun for the first time as have read some posts on here and it sounds really interesting.

I can't workout whether the product just causes a woman to feel hot, or us it hot from excitement?

going to try it at work a bit Monday and if positive might try stacking it with sob and evolve when I go out to pub next weekend.

I wish they would get prowl in the eu store too as I work with some hot older women in their early 50s and that product sounds ideal.

I have no idea, but I am going to test it after I am finished with xs193.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Unless you work at a strip joint it may not have the desired effect

Comment

• 2000GT
        2000GT commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the new avatar photo

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      Unless you work at a strip joint it may not have the desired effect
      Well, let us see about that.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not really had a chance to properly test this one. It's on my list, but I'm curious to see how it works. I think the key is it works beddt with women you either are already in a relationship with or are comfortable around you. Don't see complete strangers outside of a strip club as ghost points out or aren't completely inebriated being effected by it.

Comment

Lol ain't tried it yet, I also got some ascend without cops, so been trying that at work this week. Put on 2 sprays of evolve today too and had a good day at work with lady attention, so naked gun will have to wait a few days.

I read some old posts and people seem to see nothing happen or a real hit flustered effect.....I bought some PSE few months back and didn't use that much as it's another one to use just before bed with an established woman. I'll post when I have something to review.????????

Comment

Scottie2Hottie got some really dirty talk wearing it work. It was funny to read.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
              Scottie2Hottie got some really dirty talk wearing it work. It was funny to read.
              I am wearing it to my art modeling gig tonight. Now, this is going to be fun.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am wearing it to my art modeling gig tonight. Now, this is going to be fun.
                I hope you have a big stick to beat all the guys away
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I hope you have a big stick to beat all the guys away
                  Only two lads there tonight.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I can't wait to hear about it

Comment

So what ever happened when you tested naked gun

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

So what ever happened when you tested naked gun
                        You find my reports in the ildergreier tests male blend thread.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X